Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,212 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (490973 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jamarionj(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
ladywriter:

Make sure you type in the right numbers. If it is not accepted, you can contact the customer support on Payoneer.
please.... how do I contact them?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
U1:

Sorry, I don't think it is correct that you can receive a wire transfer with a savings account. I stand to be proved wrong on this.

You have a point there....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by farem: 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chidinho10:
I want someone to transcribe a 41 hour audio for me. I will pay 100 euros for it. Quote me if you are interested so you can start immediately. Deadline is 1 week

Kindly contact me for satisfied delivery of this project. I will also expect other details necessary (if any) to farem_1@yahoo. com. Thank you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kaycodes: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
coderXO:

In the past I have used Diamond Bank and GTB for inflows- to receive wires from Freelancer directly.

I changed to Standard Chartered last month. All up to this point I always got hit an additional $25, after Freelancer's own $25. Even with SCB.

With this last Payoneer method, charges was $20: $15 ( Payoneer). I'm not sure who took the extra $5.

------

On withdrawing, Diamond Bank used to charge me 1% of the amount, then I dropped them 2 years ago, for GTB.

GTB charges me 0.5%.

So far with SCB, I have not been charged for withdrawals.

Men am still looking for who is collecting that $20 sef cheesy cheesy.. Payoneer will never agree they are the ones, GTB will deny with their last breath.

Payoneer usually email me that the entire money was sent to my bank account. GTB credits me with the amount short $20

Both deny collecting the money. ($20)

Almost 100k in fees in just 5 months

$20 every week x 4 weeks in a month... Buhari must hear this

God will soon open their yans.h grin grin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 5:34am On Nov 20, 2015
kaycodes:

Men am still looking for who is collecting that $20 sef cheesy cheesy.. Payoneer will never agree they are the ones, GTB will deny with their last breath.

Payoneer usually email me that the entire money was sent to my bank account. GTB credits me with the amount short $20

Both deny collecting the money. ($20)

Almost 100k in fees in just 5 months

$20 every week x 4 weeks in a month... Buhari must hear this

God will soon open their yans.h grin grin

Heh!

Payoneer charges $15 I believe for the wire they send you.

My brother today I even thank God for this $20. I've been paying $50+ for over 7 years prior.

If you can help it, why don't you have them send you one payment per month? That will save quite a bit on the fees.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2015
philcz:
Hmm.. It wasn't an easy task but I've been able to go through the thread and I'm ready to open a freelancer account. I really appreciate ladywriter for all she has done already..thanks to my boss chidinho and other FL gurus here..I ask God for the strength to be able work hard and be successful..

Welcome on board brother... I appreciate your drive, wish you all the best
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jammeyboy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
ladywriter:
I have been making money online writing/researching online for the past two years now. I got my first writing job here on Nairaland with a content writing firm in Lagos. I worked for a few month with the company and then moved to www.freelancer.com. Freelancer.com is authentic and most importantly it is free. You can receive your income directly in Nigeria through a master card issued by a company known as payoneer.

Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is an online marketplace where employers post their jobs and members executes it. There a lot of jobs available on the website - such as writing/data entry/research/ typing/web design/social media marketing/market research/business plan writing etc.

What is required:
1. Open a free account on freelancer.com
2. Search for jobs in the marketplace
3. Place your bids
4. Get picked by the employer
5. Get paid
6. Withdraw your income into payoneer card (Please do not use Paypal, as it is not yet legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only use it to make payment online for now). Payoneer card is better and safe).
7. Withdraw your money from any mastercard ATM in Nigeria.

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com
What other things can one do apart from writing
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
jammeyboy:

What other skills do you have apart from writing.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
jammeyboy:

very many. sign up on freelancer. click on work and then on browse categories.scroll down; there is a very l---------------o--------------------n-------------g list. choice your choose.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Macfortune:
Hi all,
I have a project of writing Four different stories depicting the funny side of poverty, the word length is 2300 each within a month, and the client is offering $7 per story making the whole work $28, but I told him to pay $10 per story making it $40 for the four stories. Please is the bid too much or too poor for a work like that?

looks like it but maybe it's what you need to start off. You can raise the bar as you work up.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by completey(f): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is for everybody in the house. I initiated a withdrawal for my little earnings on freelancer 3 days ago and they said it will take 14 days to clear. Today I got a $400 job awarded to me which I have to accept in 35 hours . Now the question is: if - accept the project won't freelancer stop my withdrawal and take their $40 share? Or will they just make a -$40 on my account? Which is ok by me. On the other hand if I don't accept the proposal will the seller really cancel the project? What exactly can I do ? Seller already created milestone of $100.
cc everybody in the house.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by uzee4real(f): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
completey:
This is for everybody in the house. I initiated a withdrawal for my little earnings on freelancer 3 days ago and they said it will take 14 days to clear. Today I got a $400 job awarded to me which I have to accept in 35 hours . Now the question is: if - accept the project won't freelancer stop my withdrawal and take their $40 share? Or will they just make a -$40 on my account? Which is ok by me. On the other hand if I don't accept the proposal will the seller really cancel the project? What exactly can I do ? Seller already created milestone of $100.
They will take their money from the one you have with them that is yet to clear. But I think $400 job is not something you'll want to lose because you want money immediately. Give this up for now and wait for the bigger one. Methinks you should accept the job. Cheers.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by completey(f): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
uzee4real:

They will take their money from the one you have with them that is yet to clear. But I think $400 job is not something you'll want to lose because you want money immediately. Give this up for now and wait for the bigger one. Methinks you should accept the job. Cheers.
Thanks. I have accepted it when they did not allow employer to send task to me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
completey:

Simple na. Accept the job.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jammeyboy(m): 12:08am On Nov 21, 2015
I just registered now.
I am the newest baby in the house pls i need your support and help
I was told this house is a family
that everyone is welcome
i am trying to make my first bid
But i am having some challenges
I am asked to write a proposal and that is what i hate most
can anyone help me
Thanks
james Charles
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jammeyboy(m): 12:15am On Nov 21, 2015
tranxo:
What other skills do you have apart from writing.
To be candid i dont know
I can spend 24 hrs on d internet
That is all i know that i am good at
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 5:02am On Nov 21, 2015
jammeyboy:
I just registered now.
that everyone is welcome
can anyone help me
Thanks
james Charles
Not too fast. FIRST read ALL the posts on ALL the pages of this thread.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jammeyboy(m): 6:55am On Nov 21, 2015
tranxo:
Not too fast. FIRST read ALL the posts on ALL the pages of this thread.
they are many bro
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2015
jammeyboy:

they are many bro
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jammeyboy(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2015
tranxo:
lipsrsealed
Honestly bro its gonna but hard but i will try.
Time factor is my problem i work as a sec school teacher so i am quite busy.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2015
completey:

Thanks. I have accepted it when they did not allow employer to send task to me.

Good! would have been penny wise and pound foolish - literarily. You'll find a way to help your immediate financial need.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2015
jammeyboy:
I just registered now.
that everyone is welcome
can anyone help me
Thanks
james Charles

maybe you'll learn to write proposals upon proposals like i have or you find your way to Fiverr QUICK! no bidding over there.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2015
jammeyboy:

To be candid i dont know
I can spend 24 hrs on d internet
That is all i know that i am good at

you may want to look at research, and of course, your subject area as a teacher - there's likely to be something in that genre for you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slim49z(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2015
coderXO:
Freelancer - Payoneer Global Bank Transfer Update.

Knowledge is really power.

Na waa!

I really feel terrible about the money I have lost via wire transfer fees alone.

When I calculate it, it is going to at least N200k.

Mtschew!!!

Funny thing is I've known about this Global Bank Transfer but for some crazy reason did not explore it ( mostly because I knew of someone who did it but received the funds in Naira (converted with the official CBN rate) )

Anyway so I successfully got the Payoneer Bank Transfer setup and received my withdrawal in USD to my local domiciliary account.

The total fee was $20 compared to the $50 I've been paying for many many years doing wire transfers directly from freealancer.

Payoneer charged me $15, and somewhere along the line another $5 was removed. No biggie! I am still stoked.

Process
-----------------

In my freelancer account there is no Payoneer bank option.

I contacted their support and requested that I wanted my method to be changed from "Card" to "Bank Transfer".

They sent me a link ( which did not work ). I replied to them that it did not.
(It takes them up to 3 days sometimes to reply a message and sometimes I had to nag)

They requested I verify my Payoneer details via email. I provided.

They then requested my local bank details.

I provided them the Account Name, Account Number, Bank Name and SWIFT Address.

They asked me to provide a statement for the account. I sent.

All the above, was via email communication.

Got back to me about 3 days later ( their support is slow).

They had changed my method to Global Transfer.

I made a Freelancer withdrawal and chose my normal "Freelancer Card" option. I received the funds in USD on the next business day in my dom account.

From start to finish the process took about 2 weeks.

Good luck!!!

credit to @kaycodes from the dollar exchange thread. that's what lead me to go seek this out.

cc @tranxo @slim49z

Thanks man!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
nne4:

Please check www.freelancer.com/beckyexpert.html and bid on the my project fast.
My username is beckyexpert

So sorry... Had to be off for sometime to write an exam.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
good evening every one @ladywriter please, I want to go into market research. Any idea, link to ebook, or advice would be greatly appreciated thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jammeyboy(m): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
oscarvicto:
oscarvictor93@yahoo.com
What can I learn from u sir.
Any eBook manual or whatever I can read or use to get to know more about freelancers. I am presently reading thru ALL the post here
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
mojeed4:

So sorry... Had to be off for sometime to write an exam.
Np
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ollykay619(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Chidinho10:
Tranxo thanks for the ebook. I was asleep when it landed my email. If you need it, quote me with your email. I will forward it immediately
I need d ebook.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 12:48am On Nov 22, 2015
coderXO:

Heh!

Payoneer charges $15 I believe for the wire they send you.

My brother today I even thank God for this $20. I've been paying $50+ for over 7 years prior.

If you can help it, why don't you have them send you one payment per month? That will save quite a bit on the fees.

Codex,

Currently, I am using Payoneer's bank transfer option on freelancer. Using this method, freelancer sends the funds to my local bank account at the rate of 195 naira/$1..could you please send me a PM so that I can get detailed info about how to get my funds in dollars and how to sell my funds in the blackmarket? Abeg help me, I don tire to dey accept this low exchange rate..

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 4:32am On Nov 22, 2015
topsquino:

Codex,

Currently, I am using Payoneer's bank transfer option on freelancer. Using this method, freelancer sends the funds to my local bank account at the rate of 195 naira/$1..could you please send me a PM so that I can get detailed info about how to get my funds in dollars and how to sell my funds in the blackmarket? Abeg help me, I don tire to dey accept this low exchange rate..

Create a support ticket on Payoneer and tell them you want to change your local bank details to a different account ( your domiciliary account ). Make sure you specify it is a USD account.
They then requested my local bank details.

I provided them the Account Name, Account Number, Account Currency, Bank Name and SWIFT Address.

cc @U1, there you have it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jammeyboy(m): 5:25am On Nov 22, 2015
lordfredrick:
@tranxo thanks for the ebook, pls anyone that needs it can quote me their email too.
send it to me too. hootsuite0003@outlook.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.