Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486342 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=ladywriter post=49547298][/quote] It's been a while my senior madam. I have been thinking of you lately to say thanks. How have you been?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 6:46am On Sep 22, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 370 to $1

Receiving Paypal Rate 320 to $1

(BBM 529D18D.7), (WHATSAPP +97155582138.5)
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Dear all

We need more writers who can help us with article writing. We need about 3 writers who can help us to write ONLY 1000-word article per day. Articles are on general topics like health, child abuse, bullying etc. If you don't have laptop and stable Internet connection, please don't bother to contact us. Also, don't contact us if you don't understand the rules of grammar or how to use punctuation marks effectively. Our rate is not perfect but it can fetch you at least 60k in a month just by writing ONLY 1000-word article for us. If you are interested, please send us a PM and we will contact you for a sample of your previous work. If you can adapt to our writing style, we will hire you.

Regards

Topsquino

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Myself2(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
topsquino:
Dear all
If you don't have laptop and stable Internet connection, please don't bother to contact us. Also, don't contact us if you don't understand the rules of grammar or how to use punctuation marks effectively.

LOL man
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by afrokid(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
topsquino:
Dear all

We need more writers who can help us with article writing. We need about 3 writers who can help us to write ONLY 1000-word article per day. Articles are on general topics like health, child abuse, bullying etc. If you don't have laptop and stable Internet connection, please don't bother to contact us. Also, don't contact us if you don't understand the rules of grammar or how to use punctuation marks effectively. Our rate is not perfect but it can fetch you at least 60k in a month just by writing ONLY 1000-word article for us. If you are interested, please send us a PM and we will contact you for a sample of your previous work. If you can adapt to our writing style, we will hire you.

Regards

Topsquino

sent u a pm
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
afrokid:

sent u a pm

We didn’t receive it
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by afrokid(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
topsquino:

We didn’t receive it. For those interested in this project, kindly send us your samples at Topsquino (at)gmail(dot)com

Ok
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by PremiumContent1: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2016
Hello All,

I need someone who can join my team in writing Sport News... mostly football news.

The rates are friendly as its mostly 300-word blogs. Please PM me for further information.

I am assuming the writer has a laptop and an internet connection. It's basic repetitive work, but easy if you enjoy football.

Cheers.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OnusT: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Good afternoon Nairalanders,
Kudos to all contributors of this thread. I just signed up to freelancer.com a few days ago and I got awarded a project.
I took advantage of the 1 month free professional trial and started bidding. Upon me accepting the project, I was debited $5 from my gtb account which is about 2200 naira.
I got talking with another employer who wanted to hire me but because of the other experience, I told him to use the 'hire me' option because of the 10% fee charged by freelancer. As i clicked the 'accept' button, it was shown to me that $5 would be deducted again.
Advice me on what to do, please. I cannot afford another $5 as exchange rate no dey smile o. My payoneer card is slated to arrive late October.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
OnusT:
Good afternoon Nairalanders,
Kudos to all contributors of this thread. I just signed up to freelancer.com a few days ago and I got awarded a project.
I took advantage of the 1 month free professional trial and started bidding. Upon me accepting the project, I was debited $5 from my gtb account which is about 2200 naira.
I got talking with another employer who wanted to hire me but because of the other experience, I told him to use the 'hire me' option because of the 10% fee charged by freelancer. As i clicked the 'accept' button, it was shown to me that $5 would be deducted again.
Advice me on what to do, please. I cannot afford another $5 as exchange rate no dey smile o. My payoneer card is slated to arrive late October.
Thanks
Next time, don't use a bank account/card that you have money inside. As I dey, I know my Gtb account is for Internet/freelancing stuff. So, if I want to pay for anything, I put the exact amount therein. Don't put yourself in unnecessary debt. If you only have one account, I would suggest you get two. So that freelancer.com won't wreck you. They won't be able to remove any money, this will force them to remove from your freelancer account when you have deposits. Reason I love other sites than freelancer.com. They don't touch your bank account. Freelancer dot com is just too hasty to dip its kleptomaniac hand into your hard earned savings. Assuming you get a job of $400, do you have the financial buoyancy to spare $40 out of your naija account in black market rate for this recession? Cash wey no guarantee say your client go release milestones. So, please be smart also. Don't mumu for these thieving whites too. It's a thing to be enjoyed, not endured. Just follow the advise, and transfer from account A to B when you need funds for online stuff. Remove the card you use for payment and add another wey no get money. More jobs to your huzzle.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OnusT: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Thank you so much! I'll heed to your advise. I appreciate it.
twosquare:
Next time, don't use a bank account/card that you have money inside. As I dey, I know my Gtb account is for Internet/freelancing stuff. So, if I want to pay for anything, I put the exact amount therein. Don't put yourself in unnecessary debt. If you only have one account, I would suggest you get two. So that freelancer.com won't wreck you. They won't be able to remove any money, this will force them to remove from your freelancer account when you have deposits. Reason I love other sites than freelancer.com. They don't touch your bank account. Freelancer dot com is just too hasty to dip its kleptomaniac hand into your hard earned savings. Assuming you get a job of $400, do you have the financial buoyancy to spare $40 out of your naija account in black market rate for this recession? Cash wey no guarantee say your client go release milestones. So, please be smart also. Don't mumu for these thieving whites too. It's a thing to be enjoyed, not endured. Just follow the advise, and transfer from account A to B when you need funds for online stuff. Remove the card you use for payment and add another wey no get money. More jobs to your huzzle.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 5:28am On Sep 24, 2016
justi4jesu:

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 370 to $1

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-etc-click-here-302
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AliduduCS: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2016

Nsonaso Xchange:
Now buying Payoneer funds 380 - 390/$
Depending on the amount you have to sell.

Contact/Testimonies https://www.nairaland.com/2881648/n340-withdraw-fiverr-upwork-freelancer

cc: Nsonaso
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by FirstS2B(f): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Make money with your creative talent. Attend this workshop & learn how.

1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 5:30am On Sep 25, 2016
justi4jesu:

Payoneer/skrill Rate 380 to $1

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-etc-click-here-302
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by misterkay(m): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2016
After reading pages of the thread, I decided to signup on freelancer. I've not been able to win bids but I did get a client that wants me to do academic writing fo them outside freelancer. The thing is I don't know if they are for real as they do not pay task by task. The document they sent me after clearing their test stated I will be paid 5-10th of every month. I just want to test the waters in order to develop some skills, at the same time I don't want to work for free. Please, has anyone had such arrangements before (that is, payment to be made only in a 'payment period')?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by david290(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
misterkay:
After reading pages of the thread, I decided to signup on freelancer. I've not been able to win bids but I did get a client that wants me to do academic writing fo them outside freelancer. The thing is I don't know if they are for real as they do not pay task by task. The document they sent me after clearing their test stated I will be paid 5-10th of every month. I just want to test the waters in order to develop some skills, at the same time I don't want to work for free. Please, has anyone had such arrangements before (that is, payment to be made only in a 'payment period')?
I would say tread VERY carefully. I have an history doing tasks like this.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Freelancer Paypal withdrawal needed, $100 - $200. N365 to $1.

Contact me
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2016
justi4jesu:

Payoneer/skrill Rate 380 to $1

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by whyzie4real: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
Still available and now 117,000+ followers. Price is 20k.
whyzie4real:
Who wants my 3 years old 116,000 followers Twitter account?
45,000 of which real followers built up over the last 3 years including followings from 6 VERIFIED ACCOUNTS: @TheHit30,

@rcschwartzman, @mcharlesworth7, @NBCJodi, @StartupGrind & @LPL_Airport.

Here are some examples of Fiverr gigs you can setup to bankroll a steady stream of stressless cash from this account:
- https://www.fiverr.com/modelgirl5er/tweet-your-message-to-80000-people-and-give-you-the-link-to-my-live-account
- https://www.fiverr.com/hhga__/post-your-music-on-my-hip-hop-twitter-account
- https://www.fiverr.com/socialhonor/retweet-3-tweets-from-your-twitter-page-to-my-180-000-followers
- https://www.fiverr.com/tweets_asap/advertise-your-business-website-to-350k-twitter-7k-google-12k-facebook-followers
- https://www.fiverr.com/cashkinguvee/tweet-your-message-to-155k-verified-celebrity-friends-fans-and-followers
- https://www.fiverr.com/adies/tweet-your-message-or-ad-to-75000-followers-asap
- https://www.fiverr.com/smokings/tweet-any-your-link-to-loyal-220000-twitter-followers-and-boost-500-hq-retweets

Account can also be used to send a decent amount of Foreign traffic to your blog or cpa offers.

Highest bidder gets the account!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Singapore1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
whyzie4real:
Still available and now 117,000+ followers. Price is 20k.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by whyzie4real: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Singapore1:

20k is the last price bro. Chat me up on whatsapp to see the handle for yourself. 07088612895.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Singapore1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
whyzie4real:
20k is the last price bro. Chat me up on whatsapp to see the handle for yourself. 07088612895.

whatsapp let me see it
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dear all

We need two professional academic writers. This postion is not for you if you don't know much about academic writing or about the rules of grammar. It is also not for you if you don't have any stable Internet connection, reliable laptop, or alternative power supply. If you are a professional academic writer, kindly send us a PM. We will reply you this evening.

Regards

Topsquino

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2016

Payoneer 415

skrill Rate 415 to $1

Fiverr withdrawal Paypal Rate 350 to $1
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2016
mexite:
I need a good academic writer for immediate job. I am very busy due to my regular day job, so I can't take more than few jobs from my client personally. So if you are skilled and interested, post your freelancer profile link here and quote me.

Thanks

Markekperi @ freelancer
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2016
We still need more academic writers. Please if you've not written any academic writing before, please don't contact us. Here is our email ID if you are interested: topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by micson: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
hello i need someone to buy and review my book with 5 stars at amazon
please pm me for your charge.
thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Toluwani111: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
topsquino:
Dear all

Regards

Topsquino

I've sent you a mail ma
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Toluwani111: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
micson:
hello i need someone to buy and review my book with 5 stars at amazon
please pm me for your charge.
thanks

What's the price of your book ?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Toluwani111: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
mexite:
I need a good academic writer for immediate job. I am very busy due to my regular day job, so I can't take more than few jobs from my client personally. So if you are skilled and interested, post your freelancer profile link here and quote me.

Thanks

Im interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.