Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486101 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by freshpzy1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
pls can i use my bb bold 5 for dis biz
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Distinction2224: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
I do proofread and editing of article and I can also help on project. add me on 08037530738.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by obioraval(m): 6:20am On Oct 06, 2016
topsquino:
We still need more academic writers. Please if you've not written any academic writing before, please don't contact us. Here is our email ID if you are interested: topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com
Sent you a mail. I'm Engineering inclined.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by richard04(m): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2016
I need a sound biology/microbiology/biological sciences student to do a book review. Reply to (profwriter at mail dot com).
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
ADINIJIE are you still here?
I need you attention Biko!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Link me up, I can add value.

PremiumContent1:
Hello All,

I need someone who can join my team in writing Sport News... mostly football news.

The rates are friendly as its mostly 300-word blogs. Please PM me for further information.

I am assuming the writer has a laptop and an internet connection. It's basic repetitive work, but easy if you enjoy football.

Cheers.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 12:06am On Oct 10, 2016
If you have jobs to sub-let, kindly get in touch with me.
phortizoltd@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2016
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 415 to $1

Fiverr Paypal withdrawal Rate 350 to $1

(BBM 529D18D.7), (WHATSAPP +97155582138.5)
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sunboy(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2016
Still buying Payoneer funds at 410/$
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual
Call/text: 09057026390
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Who has transferred funds from Freelancer - Skrill - Dom account? It appears to be the cheaper option than using direct wire transfer from freelancer? Please if you have used it, tell us the charges involved. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Singapore1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chidinho10:
Who has transferred funds from Freelancer - Skrill - Dom account? It appears to be the cheaper option than using direct wire transfer from freelancer? Please if you have used it, tell us the charges involved. Thanks

same rate
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Singapore1:

same rate

Okay thnks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2016

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill/Fiverr withdrawal

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 12:07am On Oct 20, 2016
I am looking for a few article writers. People who can follow instructions and think out of the box. You need to have a stable internet connection, a good laptop and an alternative source of power supply. Also, you need to know how to check for plagiarism ( 95% and above). Lastly, your vocabulary must up to an acceptable standard. I don't need a "Patrick" here. I just need someone who can flow easily. You will be writing 800-820 words. I will be needing at least five of them each day. If you think you can do this, then send me a whatsapp message on ( zero eight one four four nine seven one zero five one) with your price for five 800 - 820 words a day . Please don't be greedy as this is a long term opportunity. I will be considering the first five people. Please if you still work with "Nigerian time" do not contact me.

NB - please note that this articles are about vehicles. So you should be sure you love writing about cars. It doesnt require any technicality. I am sure after seeing a sample, it will be easy to follow.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by oyeleyepaul(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2016
While you were busy analysing, "it is this" "it is that" "what if?", the idiot already took it up and made a lot of money with it.

Alvin Toffler said "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."

Do you know that 1 bitcoin is currently over $600?

Few days ago, we sent you an information on how you can make over 160 Bitcoin ($50,000+) before the end of the year, I am happy to tell you that we have started generating great results within a very short time.

You can join us, or you can watch us make all the huge amounts.

Our Whatsapp group training still runs at GMT+1 20:00 (8pm) everyday, click the link below to join us.

https:///4DVMsLVJYPjB8iqDucmo1k
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2016
stephen2016:
I am looking for a few article writers. People who can follow instructions and think out of the box. You need to have a stable internet connection, a good laptop and an alternative source of power supply. Also, you need to know how to check for plagiarism ( 95% and above). Lastly, your vocabulary must up to an acceptable standard. I don't need a "Patrick" here. I just need someone who can flow easily. You will be writing 800-820 words. I will be needing at least five of them each day. If you think you can do this, then send me a whatsapp message on ( zero eight one four four nine seven one zero five one) with your price for five 800 - 820 words a day . Please don't be greedy as this is a long term opportunity. I will be considering the first five people. Please if you still work with "Nigerian time" do not contact me.

NB - please note that this articles are about vehicles. So you should be sure you love writing about cars. It doesnt require any technicality. I am sure after seeing a sample, it will be easy to follow.

I am still searching for reliable writer - easy work. Please dont contact me if you have a lot on your hands. This project is a long term project.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
stephen2016:

I am still searching for reliable writer - easy work. Please dont contact me if you have a lot on your hands. This project is a long term project.

Hello there,

Greetings. Are you still in need of writers??
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2016

Payoneer/skrill Rate 410 to $1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AmuEwu: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2016
topsquino:
Dear all

We need more writers who can help us with article writing. We need about 3 writers who can help us to write ONLY 1000-word article per day. Articles are on general topics like health, child abuse, bullying etc. If you don't have laptop and stable Internet connection, please don't bother to contact us. Also, don't contact us if you don't understand the rules of grammar or how to use punctuation marks effectively. Our rate is not perfect but it can fetch you at least 60k in a month just by writing ONLY 1000-word article for us. If you are interested, please send us a PM and we will contact you for a sample of your previous work. If you can adapt to our writing style, we will hire you.

Regards

Topsquino

I'm interested in this.
Just sent you a pm
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2016
Yeah. Use my digits
Neduzze5:

Hello there,

Greetings. Are you still in need of writers??
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2016
I dont know if its only me, but I find this strange. Why is that most women will easily give excuse? Its sad for the fact that a lady started this thread and yet the ladies who come here to get project cant deliver. Kudos to the guys... If majorities of the ladies can have 1/2 the resilience most guys have, this world would be a better place. The reason, I am using "most" is because a Lady started this thread. I am really Fed Up. If we need to succeed as freelancers we need to do away with the African time mentality - in fact Naija Time mentality. gosh.... I am sorry, but I aint working with a lady no more - except you are an exchange or Ladywriter herself. ( if you see any typo, no say na anger)
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dumero: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
stephen2016:
Yeah. Use my digits
hello is it possible for a person to write less than 5 articles like 2 or 3 daily and is weekends included.....thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
stephen2016:
I dont know if its only me, but I find this strange. Why is that most women will easily give excuse? Its sad for the fact that a lady started this thread and yet the ladies who come here to get project cant deliver. Kudos to the guys... If majorities of the ladies can have 1/2 the resilience most guys have, this world would be a better place. The reason, I am using "most" is because a Lady started this thread. I am really Fed Up. If we need to succeed as freelancers we need to do away with the African time mentality - in fact Naija Time mentality. gosh.... I am sorry, but I aint working with a lady no more - except you are an exchange or Ladywriter herself. ( if you see any typo, no say na anger)

grin grin @stephen2016, ladies are hardworking o. No try us! Hmmm! I have actually worked with a good number of ladies here and they are very good. May be the ladies you are talking about are newcomers. Hmmm! You want to hire me? I am very expensive o. grin grin. I believe there are still great ladywriters here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dasanchez1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
justi4jesu:

Payoneer/skrill Rate 410 to $1

tested and trusted

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
ladywriter:

grin , ladies are hardworking o. No try us! Hmmm! I have actually worked with a good number of ladies here and they are very good. May be the ladies you are talking about are newcomers. Hmmm! You want to hire me? I am very expensive o. grin grin. I believe there are still great ladywriters here.

Mummy pie, I still dey wait you oooo. E get one small thing wey you talk say you go do me make my December better. Since almost 2 years now, I still dey wait you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
ladywriter:

grin grin @stephen2016, ladies are hardworking o. No try us! Hmmm! I have actually worked with a good number of ladies here and they are very good. May be the ladies you are talking about are newcomers. Hmmm! You want to hire me? I am very expensive o. grin grin. I believe there are still great ladywriters here.

If I hire you, just know that all I want to do is steal your writing style..... tongue I dont mind if it will cost $$/hr lol
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2016
Neduzze5:

Mummy pie, I still dey wait you oooo. E get one small thing wey you talk say you go do me make my December better. Since almost 2 years now, I still dey wait you.

@Neduzze5, please get in touch with me. Let's see if the promise can be fulfilled.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2016
stephen2016:

If I hire you, just know that all I want to do is steal your writing style..... tongue I dont mind if it will cost $$/hr lol

Hmmm! It's not easy o. My writing style has changed tremendously. I learned content marketing for about six months from different marketers online. Now, I know the difference between article writing and content marketing. You earn more with content marketing writing than article writing. Many companies are using content marketing now because it works for them. They are ready to pay for high-quality content that will help them to generate traffic, customers, and sales. A 500-word article goes for $2-$5 on Freelancer.com, while it is around $50 - $100 and even more in the corporate world. You can't write fluffs and your content must generate Return on Investment. That is why I have been scarce here and on Freelancer.com. If you want to change levels, you must learn new things. One man that taught me how to write is Neil Patel. He is one of my mentors. Check out his posts on http://neilpatel.com/. That is the kind of content any business will pay to have at all cost. It will generate leads and customers for years to come. It was difficult learning how to write like him, but I had to and that is what has helped me greatly this year. I plan to start a series teaching on how to write content for businesses that are ready to pay you if the Lord permits.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
ladywriter:

Hmmm! It's not easy o. My writing style has changed tremendously. I learned content marketing for about six months from different marketers online. Now, I know the difference between article writing and content marketing. You earn more with content marketing writing than article writing. Many companies are using content marketing now because it works for them. They are ready to pay for high-quality content that will help them to generate traffic, customers, and sales. A 500-word article goes for $2-$5 on Freelancer.com, while it is around $50 - $100 and even more in the corporate world. You can't write fluffs and your content must generate Return on Investment. That is why I have been scarce here and on Freelancer.com. If you want to change levels, you must learn new things. One man that taught me how to write is Neil Patel. He is one of my mentors. Check out his posts on http://neilpatel.com/. That is the kind of content any business will pay to have at all cost. It will generate leads and customers for years to come. It was difficult learning how to write like him, but I had to and that is what has helped me greatly this year. I plan to start a series teaching on how to write content for businesses that are ready to pay you if the Lord permits.

Thanks very much for the tip, Neil is a good guy, I have been following him up. He has been doing webinars lately thats what has kept me off his site. Kinda busy, but will hit there later. You can check out Nick Usborne too, he is a great guy...

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
I saw this and just decided to repost it. If you are good in statistics and what to make N4000 solving easy questions then check this out. I think 24hrs is the date line

https://www.nairaland.com/3430129/need-someone-good-statistics
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dear all

We have about 11 questions that are related to the field of statistics. We need someone who can solve this problem, and the REWARD for these questions is N4, 000. Here are the questions:

1 Define null hypothesis.
2 Theoretical statistics often model pivotal variables. Define a pivotal variable/
3 How is a p-value defined?
4 Using One-Sample t-test, calculate the standard error of the mean (SEM) when the standard deviation of the original distribution is 1.25 and the sample size is 40.
5 Using the SEM derived in problem 4, calculate the t-statistic when the mean sample size is 2 and the predicted value is 1
6 One of the goals of the Obama administration is to ensure all Americans have health insurance. A survey to determine how many Americans have health insurance is an example of (____).
7 Use the binomial coefficient to determine the number of ways out of a hospital staff of 5 nurses, 2 nurses can be chosen to service the maternity ward.
8 In a clinical trial, 10 subjects were to be divided equally between the experimental drug and the placebo. How many ways can they be assigned?
9 Xavier Memorial Hospital investigated the possible ways of defining heart disease in a population. What is the proportion of females with heart disease?

1. Females n1= 3584
2. Males n2= 3831
3. Sample proportion = 43 females
4. Sample proportion = 17 males

10. Using the data in the question above, what is the mean of the population when the probability of a woman developing heart disease is 0.5 and that of a man developing heart disease is 0.25?

Please send us ONLY the answer to question 6, 8, and 9. If you can get it correctly, we will award the project to you. We need this assignment to be completed in 24 hours. Please don't send the answers here, lest we will ignore it. Here is our email: topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.