Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486235 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Abduletudaye(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
contadina:
I want to appreciate Ladywriter. Today I am a full-time writer thanks to her lessons on this thread. I read from the first page to the last and by 21st of April, I won my first bid on Freelancer. I was working and writing then but after 9months, I resigned and faced writing full time. I am now self-employed and making money on my own time. Thank you, and God bless you.

Nice one..
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dedecoder: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2017
afroxyz:

Email me: chikasco@gmail.com

Email sent. Please check and respond
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 5:45am On Aug 07, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, Fiverr Withdrawals, BITCOIN with instant funding of Naira etc.

Minimum $100 and above..............................

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted for years... wink wink
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2017
PAYPAL Fiverr / Upwork withdrawal services available.

Instant payment!

Paypal checkout service also available

Contact my siggy.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Dear Estimable Writer/Blogger:

Thank you for taking your time to read this project description. This particular project is about reviewing products. If you are interested, kindly read the information below.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for writers who are proficient in the following categories: Phones & Tablets, Computer & Accessories, Beauty Products, and Baby Kids and Toys. Our primary aim is to help buyers make informed decisions regarding the items in those categories which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular online stores in Nigeria. So, we need Nigerian writers who are very proficient in reviewing products in these categories.

REWARD

N1,800/500words
Your name will be published along with these articles.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality articles. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 300-word article test on SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on MONDAY.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2017
PAYPAL FUND NEEDED (BIG/SMALL)

Fiverr / Upwork withdrawal services available.

I will give u good rate if you bring huge deal for me before 4pm ::: 11/08/17

Instant payment is guaranteed. Let's deal.

Contact my siggy.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2017
I need some one who will rewrite some articles for me. Artcile length is 250 words each with keywords and there are 20 of them. I will show you examples. Contact me at emmyppp@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Leovibes(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2017
Email me i wanna join asap -egimbason99@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2017
ken4jj:

I need some one who will rewrite some articles for me. Artcile length is 250 words each with keywords and there are 20 of them. I will show you examples. Contact me at emmyppp@yahoo.com
I sent you a mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by falax2015b: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2017
Please my payoneer card is saying unable to verify card during verification on freelancer. Pls help[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by obawinner(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
ken4jj:

I#
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by afroxyz: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Abeg all of you that get jobs on freelancer, how do you do it. I have been trying close to two weeks now, no show!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jogojogo: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
my email is kpeter269@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
We'll be outsourcing to an academic editor and reviewer who has high level of copy-editing, critiquing theses, dissertations, academic documents and scholar papers. Efficient with APA, MLA, Chicago and other prominent style guides and formating. Would be great if you're a prolific academic writer also.

Proficiency to good working knowledge of MS word track changes and comment functions is highly desired.

You must be fanatical to meeting deadlines available via Email and WhatsApp for fluid communication.

Kindly indicate your interest and experience with an application here: aprofessor@naij.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Comanche(f): 6:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Please has anyone been able to access grammarly lately? I have been trying since yesterday night but all to no avail. I would like to know if the ish is from my end. Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 6:20am On Aug 22, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, Fiverr Withdrawals, BITCOIN with instant funding of Naira etc.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sunboy(m): 6:27am On Aug 22, 2017
Still buying payoneer funds as always at the most competitive rate.

Instant payment as usual! Everyday testimonies!

Constacts in signature.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by contadina: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Do you buy from freelancer as well? I have some to sell and I need it urgently
justi4jesu:

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
contadina:
Do you buy from freelancer as well? I have some to sell and I need it urgently

Sure i do, contact me on whatsapp.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 24, 2017
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Mohdkabiru: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2017
Hello ma, while trying to fill the form on Freelancer.com there are two (2) bottoms: Hire and Work. If am registering for the first time which of the bottoms will I click to complete my registration ma? After registration please enlighten me how to go about the remaining process to start work or get hire. Thanks alot ma for quick response.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 1:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Mohdkabiru:
Hello ma, while trying to fill the form on Freelancer.com there are two (2) bottoms: Hire and Work. If am registering for the first time which of the bottoms will I click to complete my registration ma? After registration please enlighten me how to go about the remaining process to start work or get hire. Thanks alot ma for quick response.

It's very easy. If you want to work as a freelancer, click on WORK. However, if you want to work as an employer, you can click on HIRE.

After you do that, the process is self-explanatory. Most importantly, make sure you input the correct details. Freelancer now displays the REAL name of the freelancer, so use your real name. This is because you will still be asked to verify it by sending them your Nigerian I.D and other relevant details. Using a professional picture too will go a long way to boost your chances of getting a job there.

All freelancing sites are now highly competitive. To succeed is easy. You really need to step up your game and be focused, be determined, be wiling to take risks, and be ready to offer superior service to clients.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Been a while!!!

How are we all getting on?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by hiremyminivan: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Can you do UML diagrams?

Can you use UML Tools such as

ArgoUML - http://argouml.tigris.org/
BPMN - https://www.modelio.org "
Draw.io - https://www.draw.io/
Papyrus - https://eclipse.org/papyrus/ UML /
StarUML - http://staruml.io/

Design GUIs, wireframes, working protypes and mockups?

If yes, please join my team.

If you write on Information Systems at a professional as opposed to pedestrian level, get in touch

I get all sorts of jobs to write on this or that - the broad spectrum of Information Systems and I am constantly looking forward to expanding my pool of talent...

Let's get there together.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and getting in touch if you qualify.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AleAirHub(m): 3:35am On Sep 02, 2017
Good Morning.

Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawal Is Now Available & Sell Your ❤ Payoneer ❤ To Us.

✆/☎ Zero7Zero32073067. BBPIN:2ABD8052.

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.