Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486232 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by modath(f): 7:31am On Sep 02, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy......Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by SRK1(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2017
A PROFESSIONAL writing job offer

We are a professional writing company. We write e-books, articles, sales copy so on and are in search in particular for a FICTION writer and sales COPYWRITER. This is not to say we consider interests on other writing genres.

We will send you jobs and send you payments once our clients approve your works. It's not really complex.

We welcome interest from PROFESSIONAL writers who are willing to offer competitive rates as our relationship will be on ongoing one rather than a one-off business.

Get in touch now to begin.

Cheers!

Contact NOW at:

mavenwriter02@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Clone2020(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and all PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2017
Dear Estimable Academic Writer:

Hope this message meets you in good health.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for 2 ACADEMIC WRITERS to help us write a dissertation of about 12, 000 words. The deadline for this project is 3 months. But we will need each Chapter for the dissertation every 7 days. One of the dissertation topic is CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT IN HOTEL INDUSTRY. The other topic is SHOPPING BEHAVIOR IN HOTEL INDUSTRY. We intend to outsource one dissertation topic to one person (writer). You can choose anyone you like so long you can do a good job.

REWARD: N3, 500/500 words
CITATION: HARVARD
ENGLISH: BRITISH

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written dissertation before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality dissertation. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 300-word RESEARCH article test on THURSDAY OR FRIDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on FRIDAY/SATURDAY.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Dear Estimable Writer/Blogger:

Thank you for taking your time to read this project description. This particular project is about reviewing Computer & Accessories products and Sex Enhancement Products. To understand the type of quality we need, please click here https://kiniprice.com/2017/09/top-tecno-phones-in-nigeria-as-of-september-2017/ As you can see, you need to tell users about the pros and cons and features of the products

If you are interested, kindly read the information below.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for writers who are proficient in the following categories: C[b]omputer & Accessories & Sex Enhancement Products.[/b] Our primary aim is to help buyers make informed decisions regarding the items in those categories which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular online stores in Nigeria. So, we need Nigerian writers who are very proficient in reviewing products in these categories.

REWARD

N1,800/500words
Your name will be published along with these articles. (see the link above)

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality articles. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 200-word article test on SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on MONDAY.

Regards

Topsquino

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by modath(f): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy......Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, Fiverr Withdrawals, BITCOIN with instant funding of Naira etc.

Minimum $100 and above..............................

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted for years... wink wink
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Joevics(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
43 Paypal available
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Clone2020(m): 6:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Joevics:

Hi, i have $43 iwriter fund i wish to withdraw. can sell @ 320 if you would buy.

So Sorry, has to be $100 and above.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OnusT: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Good morning,

I've had some funds stuck on Freelancer for a while now. I haven't been able to withdraw it despite my attempts.

Can anyone tell me how to withdraw it out, please? I have a payoneer card.Thank you very much.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ViVaMadrid: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
OnusT:
Good morning,

I've had some funds stuck on Freelancer for a while now. I haven't been able to withdraw it despite my attempts.

Can anyone tell me how to withdraw it out, please? I have a payoneer card.Thank you very much.

Boss, this is off your question. Can you do a fake review for me on freelancer?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Lalakas: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Lalakas: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Penboy: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
topsquino:

Thank you for taking your time to read this project description. This particular project is about reviewing Computer & Accessories products and Sex Enhancement Products. To understand the type of quality we need, please click here https://kiniprice.com/2017/09/top-tecno-phones-in-nigeria-as-of-september-2017/ As you can see, you need to tell users about the pros and cons and features of the products

If you are interested, kindly read the information below.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for writers who are proficient in the following categories: C[b]omputer & Accessories & Sex Enhancement Products.[/b] Our primary aim is to help buyers make informed decisions regarding the items in those categories which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular online stores in Nigeria. So, we need Nigerian writers who are very proficient in reviewing products in these categories.

REWARD

N1,800/500words
Your name will be published along with these articles. (see the link above)

REQUIREMENTS:

NOTE: We need high-quality articles. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 200-word article test on SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on MONDAY.

Regards

Topsquino
I just saw this.
Am i too late?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2017

Thank you for taking your time to read this project description. This particular project is about reviewing products. If you are interested, kindly read the information below. See our ideal article here: https://kiniprice.com/2017/09/17789/

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for writers who are proficient in the following categories: Phones & Tablets and Computer & Accessories. Our primary aim is to help buyers make informed decisions regarding the items in those categories which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular online stores in Nigeria. So, we need Nigerian writers who are very proficient in reviewing products in these categories.

REWARD

N1,800/500words
Your name will be published along with these articles.

REQUIREMENTS:

HOW TO GET STARTED:

2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 300-word article test on SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST

Regards

Topsquino
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Penboy: 1:17am On Sep 17, 2017
I've been been on freelancer for a while now but have difficulties winning a bid.
Anyone with excess projects can try to outsource to me.
I'm seriously pleading... Even if it's for free.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by undisputed12(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
topsquino:

Thank you for taking your time to read this project description. This particular project is about reviewing products. If you are interested, kindly read the information below. See our ideal article here: https://kiniprice.com/2017/09/17789/

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for writers who are proficient in the following categories: Phones & Tablets and Computer & Accessories. Our primary aim is to help buyers make informed decisions regarding the items in those categories which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular online stores in Nigeria. So, we need Nigerian writers who are very proficient in reviewing products in these categories.

REWARD

N1,800/500words
Your name will be published along with these articles.

REQUIREMENTS:

HOW TO GET STARTED:

2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 300-word article test on SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST

Regards

Topsquino
Chexk your mail
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Penboy: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2017
Is freelancer officially dead?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 12:52am On Sep 24, 2017
OnusT:
Good morning,

create a payoneer account using the exact name you're using on freelancer.
OR
If you have a working payoneer acct, log in to ur freelancer account, go to settings and change your freelancer acct name to the one on your payoneer acct and save, then add the payoneer acct and withdraw... Contact me for a link you'll use to create a payoneer acct and get $25....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Saheed69(m): 5:18am On Sep 24, 2017
bizzynix:
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, upwork, Iwriter and other freelance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.

Boss are you back?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by lxvi8xii(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello house please I really need freelance data entry or administrative jobs. Please outsource your excess projects to me. Thanks a lot.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 3:14am On Sep 28, 2017
Chat me up on WhatSAPP or call via o 8 1 6 3 9 2 8 9 3 6.... Do it before 1pm today.
Penboy:
I've been been on freelancer for a while now but have difficulties winning a bid.
Anyone with excess projects can try to outsource to me.
I'm seriously pleading... Even if it's for free.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 5:51am On Sep 28, 2017
Buying PAYONEER FUNDS & PAYPAL FUNDS with instant funding of Naira etc.

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted for Years..... wink
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tosinjay(m): 6:56am On Sep 28, 2017
$560 payoneer needed urgently @340/$,
Please whatsapp me if you got to sell
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2017
$800 Payoneer needed urgently @340/$
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 6:18am On Oct 01, 2017
Bring your fiverr withdrawals and Payoneer, skrill, Bitcoin funds

Instant naira.............Min $100 (Fast Exchanger)

Whatsapp : +971 5558213 85

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2017
If you have some funds in your freelancer account and you're looking for a way to withdraw it. I've got a solution to help you withdraw successfully. Come on WhatsApp via 0 8 1 six three 9 2 eight nine 3 6...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2017
If you are still looking for a way to withdraw the funds, I'll help you do it successfully. Check my profile for my mobile digits...
OnusT:
Good morning,

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tosinjay(m): 4:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Buying your bulk payoneer @330-335.

Buying from $50 and above

Whatsapp d'sig
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 5:52am On Oct 09, 2017
Bring your fiverr withdrawals and Payoneer, skrill, Bitcoin funds

Instant naira.............Min $100 (Fast Exchanger)

Whatsapp : +971 5558213 85
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Clone2020(m): 6:16am On Oct 09, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

1st withdrawal $100 & above; later withdrawals any amount

All transactions are done within minutes.

My contact in signature, whatsapp link below
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by CallmeLucy(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2017
Bulk Payoneer funds again at sweet rates
Instant Payment
Click the link in my Signature to get to my WhatsApp directly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.