Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486877 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by imhere: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2018
I have a project to sublet on business management. If you can write a project with Havard referencing...
Then reach me on sologid457@gmail.com

First come; first served.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bizzynix: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork accounts into PayPal ($50 - $100) while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact's below.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Michellasilva(f): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Gurus in the house. I just opened my freelancer account. I was given 30days free trial but I don't have a PayPal account should I go ahead and provide the details of my Mastercard account?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2018
smiley

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by FunnyDude(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
SEUJ:
hello people, please how can I create a paypal account I can receive payments with?

This link will help..

http://www.internetfastsystem.com/2016/08/paypal-account-stetp-by-step-guide-on.html?m=1
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bizzynix: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2018
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork accounts into Paypal ($50 - $100) while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact's below.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2018
Many people have been sending me messages lately that I should share my Grammarly Premium Account with them. I have always done so FOR FREE in the past. But the problem is that most people I share my details with often compromise my accounts, sharing my password with other freelancers.

As such, I have decided to share my PREMIUM Grammarly Details for just N300/day ($1/day) for anyone who needs my Grammarly for urgent tasks. To say it another way, I will share my password and username with the user for 24 hours after which I will change the details.

If you are interested or have anyone who is interested, feel free to PM.

Disclaimer: I'm not doing this mainly for the purpose of making money but to help those who need PREMIUM Grammarly for urgent tasks.

Regards

Topsquino

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dadlous: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
smiley
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yebo36(f): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Here use to be a place for genuine writing jobs. It's been long i saw a post on writing vacancies. Kindly contact me for quality articles with CAPTIVATING HEAD LINES. Pm please
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Penboy: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2018
Michellasilva:
Gurus in the house. I just opened my freelancer account. I was given 30days free trial but I don't have a PayPal account should I go ahead and provide the details of my Mastercard account?
It's not necessary.
Just go about your bidding process.

Open a payoneer account rather for your withdrawal.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by joan1678(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
*About 5 reviews still available for sale.*
Get innnn. Contact on signature
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork,Domain Sale & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes kiss kiss

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tosinjay(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Payoneer funds needed

Instant payment

Best rate
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
On freelancer?
joan1678:
*About 5 reviews still available for sale.*
Get innnn. Contact on signature
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2018
Many people have been contacting me recently to reduce the price of my Grammarly Premium Account. The good news is that I have decided to reduce the price from N300 to N200 per day.

In other words, I have decided to share my PREMIUM Grammarly Details for just N200/day for anyone who needs my Grammarly for urgent tasks. To say it another way, I will share my password and username with the user for 24 hours after which I will change the details.

If you are interested or have anyone who is interested, feel free to PM.

Disclaimer: I'm not doing this mainly for the purpose of making money but to help those who need PREMIUM Grammarly for urgent tasks.

Regards

Topsquino

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by JustCryptos: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2018
yebo36:
Here use to be a place for genuine writing jobs. It's been long i saw a post on writing vacancies. Kindly contact me for quality articles with CAPTIVATING HEAD LINES. Pm please

If you can write quality crypto articles contact me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by writenow: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
JustCryptos:

If you can write quality crypto articles contact me.

I can do this. I'll deliver original articles in time.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ArticleBeast: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Why spend thousands of naira, when you can simply get a yearly Grammarly premium account for just 2000 only. My contact is on my signature.
Note: I just need 10 individuals only.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
If you can competently write 150 - 200 words of product descriptions, chat me up on whatsapp. Come only if you can deliver. My whatsapp contact is on my signature.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ArticleBeast: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
One year paid Premium Grammarly Account available at 2000 naira only. Contact is on signature
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by billiondd: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
wow.. loads of great stuff here
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ArticleBeast: 5:13am On Aug 30, 2018
Get your premium 1year grammarly account for just 2k. Please see my signature for how to contact me.

Note: Serious buyers only
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Lizwriter(f): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hi, I'm here to help you write your website contents, blogs, assignments and essay writing. If you have any writing challenge, you can get in touch for high quality, original and plagiarism free contents.

I have been in the writing world for over 5 years and have successfully completed jobs for both Nigerian and non-nigerians. You can trust my experiences coupled with my acquired knowledge so far to give you a desirable job.

Thanks

Shalom.

Call/WhatsApp: +2349023624623
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bemagnify: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
The following country numbers are available for fiverr verification and whatsapp activation

1) USA

2) UK

3) CANADA

4) POLAND

5) NETHERLANDS

ONLY GENUINE BUSINESS MEN PLEASE..... NO TIME WASTERS
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dgee1(m): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2018
ladywriter:
I have been making money online writing/researching online for the past two years now. I got my first writing job here on Nairaland with a content writing firm in Lagos. I worked for a few month with the company and then moved to www.freelancer.com. Freelancer.com is authentic and most importantly it is free. You can receive your income directly in Nigeria through a master card issued by a company known as payoneer.

Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is an online marketplace where employers post their jobs and members executes it. There a lot of jobs available on the website - such as writing/data entry/research/ typing/web design/social media marketing/market research/business plan writing etc.

What is required:
1. Open a free account on freelancer.com
2. Search for jobs in the marketplace
3. Place your bids
4. Get picked by the employer
5. Get paid
6. Withdraw your income into payoneer card (Please do not use Paypal, as it is not yet legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only use it to make payment online for now). Payoneer card is better and safe).
7. Withdraw your money from any mastercard ATM in Nigeria.

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com

I wonder where I have been all this while! I know so many things must have changed since you put this up. I sent you an email, please do respond.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dgee1(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2018
cremeandchic:
Well, i'm currently busy but i feel its important for me to share my story here to serve as an inspiration to others.

I met ladywriter around this time last year. I was frustrated with my job and extremely idle and i was looking for ways to make money. Somehow, i found her thread on how to make $1,000 monthly just from writing. $1,000 you say? From writing? How? Where? Those were the questions that filled my mind so i opened the thread and read all she wrote there. Even though i had my reservations, i felt it was worth trying.

The first few weeks were frustrating- i got NO jobs at all. It was as if i didn't exist in spite of updating my profile and doing all that was supposedly required. It was at that point i decided to contact her via her e-mail address to ask for assistance. She was very helpful and friendly.

She took a look at my profile on freelancer and suggested i change somethings. She also gave me my very first job on Freelancer; i think it was about 5 articles and even though i was an amateur writer then, she paid me $2 per article and gave me a good review. After then, i got two clients on Freelancer, when i worked with them and they liked my job, they hired me outside Freelancer and now i hardly go on Freelancer anymore. As my skills improved, my charges improved. Articles which i used to write for $1.5 - $2, i now write them for nothing less than $6. In fact, you cannot even bring articles of $2 close to me cos I WILL REJECT THE JOB. People literally beg me to write their articles now even when i'm busy, they don't mind waiting. Mind you, these are not Freelancer clients, i just used Freelancer as a stepping stone. I get clients through referrals now.

Now on the Naija end here, i earn nothing less than N100,000 a month from writing for blogs and i could earn more if i was a full-time writer but i only write part-time although i'm planning to leave my job for full time writing.

I am not writing all of these to brag. I'm sharing my testimony because somehow i believe that there is someone out there who is in my shoes and can be motivated by my story. Yes i wrote $1 articles, yes i didn't get paid sometimes, i even gave up a few times but i am filled with nothing but thanks.

Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you cannot make $1,000 from writing. You absolutely can! Just start from somewhere; i started from $2 articles too.

I wish you all good luck.

Hello,

Please I sent you an email, please do respond. Thank you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by david290(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2018
Looking for recommendation
If anyone had worked with a writer on here (especially one who is able to follow instructions and preferably with a travel writing experience), please mention them.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2018
david290:
Looking for recommendation
If anyone had worked with a writer on here (especially one who is able to follow instructions and preferably with a travel writing experience), please mention them.
I'm a perfect fit for this job. I've rich experience in handling writing projects in the travel niche.

Please contact me on my number in my signature or give me your contact so I can forward samples to you. Quality and client satisfaction is my watchword.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ArticleBeast: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
Get your premium 1year grammarly account for just 2k. Please see my signature for how to contact me.
Note: Serious buyers only

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.