Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485648 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Finest4luv1(m): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2019
i need help on my upwork account verification process
Upwork requested for a video call in one of my account,
After much research on how to overcome this process,
I was told how I will do it, so after the video call verification process, I got a mail from upwork that my account will still be place on hold until i submit my id and bank statement for additional verification.
Please upwork freelancers in the house i need a help on how to bypass this process.
I need a matured reply please!!
Help a brother
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Done smiley
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yebo36(f): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2019
I miss writing so much since I got my present job about 2 years back. I still want to keep writing along side with my job, i can write 500 words every day with no challenge.

If you are willing to let me write for you, I will deliver quality articles that are 100 percent unique and error free.

500 naira for 500 words is my starting price and you won't be disappointed you hired me.
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by asfrankasf(m): 12:16am On Jan 27, 2019
It takes a writer who's good at what he does to render this. word skills and grammatical delivery are bamm. triple kudos
LordAdam:

What I don't get though is the recent trend in Nairaland of the lost treasure of "writing gigs". I don't suppose it's awful, African writers who get the spotlight are often from South Africa, and Kenya. So, adding Nigeria to the mix doesn't sound bad. Especially with Paypal dropping the whole criminal scare, and the apparent benefits of more cash entering the economy.

But hey, it's not all joie de vivre for tyro writers, writing is almost always a starting out gig to earning online, so it should be taken as such (unless you feel strongly about writing and take it as a profession). $1000 sounds like a good estimate, but unless you've got some amazing writing skills (hard for the average educated nigerian) and a bit of luck in finding good clients ready to take you up on the grim possibility that you're a newbie writer with a difference, you'd most likely hover around the $300-$600/mo mark. And even with that, you'd still have to churn articles at finger-blistering rate, doing runs of several hours at a time.

Okay, so that may come off as scary, but look at the bright side, at $300/mo you'd be earning 2.5 times the minimum wage, and at $600/mo, you can make a joke of a bank teller with a straight face. Oh, and as a Nigerian, you can tough it out on the challenges.

And just a few tips to pocket, don't just market your writing skills, market yourself. I could keep going for hours on the importance of marketing yourself, but I wouldn't like to walk down that road. Just know that it's important.

Still on tips, think outside the box to increase your earnings: for example, taking on more work than usual and outsourcing while keeping a tangible profit is bedding ground to owning your own writing agency. Find a good web developer/designer and some SEO expert to be part of your team and a single invoice of yours could go into four figures. That's just one idea, investing your cash in something worthwhile online or offline can safeguard your lifestyle with passive income.

And if you're feeling like Soros, you can think as though there's no box, bludgeon into something you previously knew little to nothing about [but looks promising], and rip-off as much as you can from it while others are taking numbers in queue.

And finally a word out to the OP, many great writers I know carrying the craft online are ladies. Makes writing online feel like nursing profession-wise, but this ain't about stereotyping, I'm just going to give you a thumbs up. Good work trying to genuinely help folks, not all of us are cut out for that.

~Lord

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 3RNEST(m): 3:29am On Jan 27, 2019
Do you have UPWORK ACCOUNT? Not yet approved?
Then come to our WhatsApp let's FIX it...

We approve all accounts..
See WhatsApp link below.

Thanks

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by temijohn45(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Hello Admin and everyone,
Producing research papers require appropriate writing skills. Here is an online program which might interest you:
STUDY WITH PEOPLE'S - UNI TO EARN AN MPH
People's Open Access Education Initiative

Course application for the March semester 2019A opens on Monday, January 14th to February 3rd 2019. Through Peoples-uni partnership with EUCLID university you have the opportunity to earn an accredited EUCLID MPH upon graduation. The Semester/orientation week starts March 11th 2019. Click here
http://courses.peoples-uni.org to apply now !!!
Or contact general@helpdesk.peoples-uni.org for enquiries.

SUMMARIES OF TUITION FEES AT PEOPLES-UNI
- Postgraduate Diploma: £400 (8 modules).
- Peoples-Uni MPH: £500 (8 modules £400 + Dissertation £100).
- EUCLID MPH: £500 above + £1200.

The £500 (Pounds) is 'pay as you go'. Courses are offered in modules and 1-2 are usually taken per semester at £50 each.

A limited number of bursary/discount may be offered upon request. Such requests are submitted along the course applications which is currently in progress.

The £1200 EUCLID fee, however, is payable on graduation. For any possible payment in instalments arrangement or any other enquiries, please contact:
Peoples-Uni Coordinator: Prof. Richard Heller. rfheller@peoples-uni.org
Academic Coordinator: Dr Judith Strobl. +447873324579 (WhatsApp).
Support: helpdesk@peoples-uni.org

http://www.peoples-uni.org/content/course-fees-payment-options
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by comfort91: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pls i seriously need someone in Jos that can put me through on freelance. Ready to pay as long as I am earning.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by thinkaxis(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Wetinuneed a new online advertising platform is coming soon and we are currently looking for creative and prolific freelance writers to come on board and write content on a weekly basis on the following topics:

Books
Business
Self Help
The buzz (Relevant News)

Ideally you will have at least two years experience writing for a print or online media, a strong command of the English language, creativity and a passion for writing. You will be required to source your own images.

If this sounds like the job for you, then please send your samples to: wetinuneedwriters@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2019
All smiley
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Fmbillions(m): 4:59am On Jan 30, 2019
richard04:
If you want to get clients outside freelance sites, I have a bot that generates a list of desperate buyers willing to pay good money for quick freelance gigs. The bot searches sites like craigslist, elance, Odesk, gumtree, people per hour, etc and finds people who are willing to buy your freelance gigs. You could search theses sites manually but the Bot automates the tasks and makes finding these clients faster and easier. Contact me if you are interested in having it and watching your freelance revenue skyrocket.

Please I'd like to know more about this here is my number 08113051395
Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by temigreat(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2019
MAKE MONEY ON FIVERR THE SMART WAY BY PERFORMING EASY GIGS THAT CAN BE DELIVERED IN 5 MINUTES.
Create fiverr gigs that can be delivered in less than 5 minutes with ease.
GET IT FOR 2500
If interested contact me on WhatsApp (08179675371)
Check the image below to see what you will get inside

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by humbleme99(f): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
CONTACT me for your Nigerian and Canadian Upwork accounts for a token 08138868119
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by humbleme99(f): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
comfort91:
Pls i seriously need someone in Jos that can put me through on freelance. Ready to pay as long as I am earning.

Must the person be in jos?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by invincible4(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by david290(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Don't know if this belongs here but...
I had worked for an agency whose method of payment was Paypal. It was my first time receiving funds via Paypal and because I didn't have a Paypal a/c, I used my friend's. My friend has acknowledged payment but when I got in contact with an exchanger, he said he only buys from a Paypal a/c that uses Family and Friends as against one that uses Goods and Services. (I didn't know until now that my friend's Paypal can only transfer as Goods and Services, and I honestly do not understand the difference between the two either). Anyone here sold Paypal funds from a Paypal a/c that sells as Goods and Services? How did you do it--or, better yet, who did you sell to? Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mrLj(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
kick start your freelancing hustle with upwork.com I will create an account for you for 1k only, any country of your choice. WhatsApp or call 08167014733
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by UpworkLord: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Upwork Account Approvals (10mins) Creating/Approval of New Upwork Accounts (30mins) Foreign Upwork Account setup/approval (30mins) 10 samples of jobs winning proposals (free) 1 year unlimited VPN (Token)

If you need any of these, am available on Whatsapp or call
070 six 8 six 12 six 11
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by holyprime: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
ladywriter:

7 Tips for Writing an Effective Bid

With thousands of freelancers competing for jobs and perhaps a hundred or more bidding on the same job, how do you make your bid stand out from the rest? The fact is each employer is as different as each freelancer, so there really isn’t a “magic formula” that works for every bid. There are, however some important steps you can take to increase the chances that a prospective employer will consider your bid seriously. Here are ten simple tips for writing an effective bid:

1. Read the project description carefully. After all, if the employer doesn’t feel you understand the project, you’re not likely to win the bidding. Besides, many employers will ask for specific details that you need to be aware of. In fact, employers often include a phrase that must be included in your bid in order to have it considered. The bottom line is, you should always take the time to go through the description thoroughly.

2. If you have questions, use the Project Clarification Board before you bid. Winning a project without knowing exactly what you’re getting into isn’t a good situation for you or the service buyer.

3. Keep your bid clear, concise and to the point. Remember that the employer may have dozens or even hundreds of bids to consider. It’s very likely that every word of every bid isn’t going to be read. Bids with unnecessarily long descriptions may be skipped over completely. Don’t invite the employer to ignore your bid by making it too wordy.

5. Follow up with a private message. After you place your bid, use the private message board to provide more information. This is the appropriate place to add those less important details you avoided in your bid. After all, if your bid generated enough interest to get the employer this far, you’re halfway there. Now those details may make the difference.

6. Be competitive with your pricing. Note that this doesn't necessarily mean you need to be the lowest bidder. Bidding in a world-wide marketplace makes for tough competition, but if your work is truly above average, you may find that employers are willing to pay above average prices. On the other hand, if you’re relatively new to freelancing, you may need to establish a reputation first. A little common sense will go a long way here.

7. Last, but certainly not least, proofread your bid before you submit it. Is it written clearly? Are there misspellings? No matter what kind of project you’re bidding on, a poorly written proposal suggests a lack of interest and poor work habits. Neither of those is going to work in your favor.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tonyx4x44(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2019
I need copywriters that are good excellent in creating product copy

Requirements:

1. Must know how to write error-free content in correct American English
2. Must be able to create content with coherent grammar and syntax
3. Must understand how to create copy that sells (with a focus on benefit not features, and on the pain points of the prospects and their potential reason for hesitation)
4. Must be able to keep to deadlines

P.S: all content will be checked for plagiarism with Copyscape

If this sounds like you, apply by following the steps below

- Create a short description (3 sentences) of the following products
https://www.amazon.com/Portal-Cool-Flosser-Electric-Irrigator/dp/B07KNN6S2C
https://www.amazon.com/Simplee-Women-V-Neck-Sleeve-Stripe/dp/B07C5NRZ7Z

- Put the descriptions in a Google document and apply with the link to WhatsApp: 08065033165 Thanks

Remuneration: ₦3/word
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 12:27am On Feb 12, 2019
yebo36:
I miss writing so much since I got my present job about 2 years back. I still want to keep writing along side with my job, i can write 500 words every day with no challenge.

If you are willing to let me write for you, I will deliver quality articles that are 100 percent unique and error free.

500 naira for 500 words is my starting price and you won't be disappointed you hired me.
Thanks
Chat me up on whatsapp, I may have one or two projects for you soon.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Appleyard(m): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
BrisbaneQueen:
STILL HIRING

Hello all, if you or anyone you know is a SUPERB writer. By superb, I mean:

1. A person with excellent attention to detail
2. A person who takes pride in lexically and grammatically correct sentences
3. A person who can comfortably distinguish between US, UK English
4. A person with quick turn around time, despite researching and giving an article their best.

I have a team of writers already.
However, I seek new people to take on new tasks.

If the above sounds like you, do send me a Whatsapp Message on

When you message, please show your best writing sample and state the niche(s) you are highly proficient in.

How much do you pay for a five hundred word article? I'm a level 2 seller on fiverr and top writer on Iwriter.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Appleyard(m): 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
yebo36:

Thanks

Can you contact me right away and let's see what you can do?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by smokers: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Good day house. I am available to outsource your writing jobs to

i can write 2000 words every day .

thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Generalkorex(m): 8:54am On Feb 14, 2019
smokers:
Good day house. I am available to outsource your writing jobs to

i can write 2000 words every day .

thanks
Brother abeg help me approve upwork account o
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Ramwab94(m): 7:02am On Feb 15, 2019
Generalkorex:

In fact, I don tire. The thing never gree get approval o. I will also be glad if smokers can kindly help out at this juncture.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by UpworkLord: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2019
Ramwab94:
In fact, I don tire. The thing never gree get approval o. I will also be glad if smokers can kindly help out at this juncture.

Whatsapp me on
0807 123 1188
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by UpworkLord: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2019
Generalkorex:
Whatsapp me on 0807 123 1188
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by longjohnsilver: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kindly quote me if you want to sell FIVERR reviews.

Let us deal!!!

Let us deal!!!

Let us deal!!!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
If you can provide 5 non-plagiarized and error-free articles of about 500 words on Dating Niche daily for a fee of #1 per word, contact me now on whatsapp.
Thanks.

NB: There will be regular jobs, don't come if you can't meet deadlines.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.