Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487195 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TomorrowToday: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2019
GabrielYulaw:

Good morning. Listen closely please. On Freelancer there are two kinds of jobs : contests and projects.

Contests are free and anyone can do them. Once there is a contest you can read the contest requirements and do what is required. This might take the form of article writing, product description, logo design and lots more.

Since contests are free lots of people do them. You can submit multiple entries in each contest. Should you win a contest the contest provider will release the contest fee. However, only do contests that guarantee payment, otherwise you might submit entries, win and not get paid.

As for projects, they are not free. You are new right, that means you are on the Basic membership plan. This provides just 15 project bids per month. If you want more project bids you must upgrade your membership plan. Go to the membership plans section and see the fees for each plan.

Projects are very different from contests. On projects, someone advertised a need for a freelancer. You can apply if you think you meet the project requirements and can do the job well.
Usually, projects are long term. This means you can get work that lasts months or years. The first project I got lasted almost a year and I'm still in touch with the person that awarded the project to me.

Contests on the other hand are short term and consists of an arena where lots of freelancers battle to provide content that the contest holder will love the most. However, there are some folks that use contests to pick freelancers they wish to work with for the long term.

I would advise you to upgrade your membership plans and get more project bids per month. More, before you apply for any project take a good look at the project proposals of other freelancers. Then write a better proposal.
Also, don't confine your job search to Freelancer. Regularly check on Twitter for writing jobs.

Do let me know if you need more clarification.

Thanks a lot for your detailed and clear response. I now understand better.

I work as a writer in a Nig digital media advertising company. I want to market my skills on the freelance site and possibly earn something.

Pls can you explain the aspect of getting freelance job on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2019
TomorrowToday:

Thanks a lot for your detailed and clear response. I now understand better.

I work as a writer in a Nig digital media advertising company. I want to market my skills on the freelance site and possibly earn something.

Pls can you explain the aspect of getting freelance job on Twitter.

Some firms and companies advertise for writers on Twitter. Go to Write Jobs on Twitter and see what I mean. Freelancer is not the only place where you can get writing jobs.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TomorrowToday: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
GabrielYulaw:

Some firms and companies advertise for writers on Twitter. Go to Write Jobs on Twitter and see what I mean. Freelancer is not the only place where you can get writing jobs.
Alright, thanks very much.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tck2000(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
Oh
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Bolajoko3(f): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Are you overwhelmed with writing, proofreading or transcription jobs? Relief yourself of the troubles and outsource these tasks to me. Unique and error free writing is guaranteed at an affordable price. All projects are delivered right on time.
Contact me through WhatsApp: +23470**635*417**9*8
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Vsammi1: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Vsammi1: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Vsammi1:
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Facebook marketing course

2. Affiliate business course

3. Ecommerce Training

4. Fiverr freelance training videos

5. Social media marketing training

6 Avada theme

7. Astra theme

8. 19,000 PLR articles

This offer is will be over soon.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just 5k.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Vsammi1: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Make MONEY in 2020

Hi guys,

If you are reading this, I believe you got here looking for ways to make money this new year.

Without taking your time, let me walk you through one of the ways I make money.

I have other ways but this method I believe will be the most beneficial to majority of the people here because you need little or no money to start unlike other online businesses.

Moreso, anyone can do this regardless of their skill. So far you have access to Google (which I believe you do) you can pull this method off.

Just open Google on a new tab in your browser and type one of this phrases (Assuming you're a writer):

"Write for us"
"Get paid to write for us"

In the search results, you will see a lot of magazines sites, blogs and companies.

However, most of the results that will show by default will be old. So those companies may not need the service again.

So here you apply a LITTLE TRICK which is to filter the Google results.

The best way to filter the results is through the Google SERPS settings where you narrow the SERPS down to the last month

==>> See the image below on how to do this.

Doing this will show the most recent listings for websites/blogs looking for content writers.

Some pay, some do not. You'll have to do the research and find the golden nuggets but this is an easy $50 per day for those of you willing to get down and dirty.

Yes, $50 because most of the companies in the results are usually not local companies. Some companies even pay up to $200 per article.

From my experience, this process is more effective if you use a VPN because when you try to open some of those websites Google might tell you the company website is not available in your location but that doesn't mean the company doesn't accept Nigerians for the service required.

If you’re a graphic designer, you might want to try searching for a phrase like :

"Logo design for us" 

You can spin the phrase any way you want based on your skills.

Let me know if you have any questions in the comment section.

May God bless your hustle.

Note that: You can also narrow down to location. Usually I choose United States.

Need help?? Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by smokers: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
Vsammi1:
Make MONEY in 2020

Hi guys,

If you are reading this, I believe you got here looking for ways to make money this new year.

Without taking your time, let me walk you through one of the ways I make money.

I have other ways but this method I believe will be the most beneficial to majority of the people here because you need little or no money to start unlike other online businesses.

Moreso, anyone can do this regardless of their skill. So far you have access to Google (which I believe you do) you can pull this method off.

Just open Google on a new tab in your browser and type one of this phrases (Assuming you're a writer):

"Write for us"
"Get paid to write for us"

In the search results, you will see a lot of magazines sites, blogs and companies.

However, most of the results that will show by default will be old. So those companies may not need the service again.

So here you apply a LITTLE TRICK which is to filter the Google results.

The best way to filter the results is through the Google SERPS settings where you narrow the SERPS down to the last month

==>> See the image below on how to do this.

Doing this will show the most recent listings for websites/blogs looking for content writers.

Some pay, some do not. You'll have to do the research and find the golden nuggets but this is an easy $50 per day for those of you willing to get down and dirty.

Yes, $50 because most of the companies in the results are usually not local companies. Some companies even pay up to $200 per article.

From my experience, this process is more effective if you use a VPN because when you try to open some of those websites Google might tell you the company website is not available in your location but that doesn't mean the company doesn't accept Nigerians for the service required.

If you’re a graphic designer, you might want to try searching for a phrase like :

"Logo design for us" 

You can spin the phrase any way you want based on your skills.

Let me know if you have any questions in the comment section.

May God bless your hustle.

Note that: You can also narrow down to location. Usually I choose United States.

Need help?? Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Why are you spamming this thread. Every time I think there's a new info. Only to see your ad
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tshege(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
I am a writer, and I know how it feels if your editor asks for revisions. After spending hours on your blog post/essay or document, you are asked to revise your work. How painful!

I have a solution for you, get Grammarly!

Ouch! Grammarly is a tad bit expensive. How many people can afford the $135 a year subscription?

I have a solution for you. I will get you a Grammarly premium account for a pittance. Chikini money o.

No DM for prices, I'll sell you a Grammarly account to you for ₦2,000.00 only.

Send me a message here on WhatsApp for your Premium account o8I62294oI7

https:///2348162294017

When you send me a message, please, go straight to the point no reduction in price.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Vsammi1: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
smokers:

Why are you spamming this thread. Every time I think there's a new info. Only to see your ad

This is not an ad bro. Moreso, it is in line with the topic of the thread.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by joan1678(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2020
We both know you need extra hands for that bulky writing project. I'm an experienced blog writer and I turnaround pretty fast and NO, I don't spin articles or plagiarize. Kindly contact me on WhatsApp(no on signature).
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2020
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, Domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday ........

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by fabulous2000(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Join the optimist Tv for business secrets, sales and marketing secrets, how to make money daily, personal branding and all the likes.

https:///2347052817037?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20join%20your%20Tv%2C%20my%20name%20is
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AliveJ: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chinnyTF95(f): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
brijibs:
Hello, guys. I just joined freelancer. com. After setting up my profile and all, I was contacted by an Indian to mail him for project details. I sent the mail, only to receive this.

Please advice on how I should proceed.
fear Indians.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jurist21(m): 2:08am On May 20, 2020
Evening Fam, please I need some advice. Freelancer.com is asking for my identity verification, they rejected my Ecowas passport and I am in the process of getting my Divers license.

I want to know if anyone on freelancer.com has used the Nigerian drivers license for verification and it was accepted. Also want to know if payoner accepts drivers license for verification too
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2020
jurist21:
Evening Fam, please I need some advice. Freelancer.com is asking for my identity verification, they rejected my Ecowas passport and I am in the process of getting my Divers license.

I want to know if anyone on freelancer.com has used the Nigerian drivers license for verification and it was accepted. Also want to know if payoner accepts drivers license for verification too
I used my international passport for verification, plus my utility bill. You can use voters card too if you have it. Nigerian driving license is more than acceptable, though I haven't used it.
They should have accepted your ECOWAS passport. I can't understand why it was rejected. I hope it wasn't expired.
As for Payoneer, I don't use it.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jurist21(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

I used my international passport for verification, plus my utility bill. You can use voters card too if you have it. Nigerian driving license is more than acceptable, though I haven't used it.
They should have accepted your ECOWAS passport. I can't understand why it was rejected. I hope it wasn't expired.
As for Payoneer, I don't use it.
Thank you for the response I really appreciate, I think the reason the Ecowas passport wasn't accepted is that it is handwritten. Please what payment method do you use for withdrawals?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by GabrielYulaw(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2020
jurist21:

Thank you for the response I really appreciate, I think the reason the Ecowas passport wasn't accepted is that it is handwritten. Please what payment method do you use for withdrawals?

I use Skrill for withdrawals. You can of course use other payment methods, but I prefer Skrill. When I began, Skrill will let you receive and withdraw small amount. Anything bigger and they will ask you to verify your account with documents like international passport and utility bill. Once you get the money in your Skrill account you can go to the Nairaland Ecurrency page and sell it to any reputable Nairalander you can find.

Using a handwritten passport is a no-no. It must be a real passport. If you don't have it a voters card will do for Freelancer verification.

I don't mind answering any question you might have. If you have more let me know.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jurist21(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

I use Skrill for withdrawals. You can of course use other payment methods, but I prefer Skrill. When I began, Skrill will let you receive and withdraw small amount. Anything bigger and they will ask you to verify your account with documents like international passport and utility bill. Once you get the money in your Skrill account you can go to the Nairaland Ecurrency page and sell it to any reputable Nairalander you can find.

Using a handwritten passport is a no-no. It must be a real passport. If you don't have it a voters card will do for Freelancer verification.

I don't mind answering any question you might have. If you have more let me know.

thank you so much, you have been of immense help. my voter's card is not carrying my current date of birth and it has no expiring date which is a criterion they seek for. Maybe I will just wait for the driver's license to be ready.

I am grateful, if I run into any troubles I will always quote you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2020
jurist21:

thank you so much, you have been of immense help. my voter's card is not carrying my current date of birth and it has no expiring date which is a criterion they seek for. Maybe I will just wait for the driver's license to be ready.

I am grateful, if I run into any troubles I will always quote you.

Good.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Silverweb: 11:21am On May 21, 2020
Get a professional website for your business or brand for just N20,000 or an E-Commerce store for just N40,000 with 1year hosting,domain, unlimited emails, online chat, and free training on managing and maintaining your website/store.No advance fee required, No hidden charge.08034131270
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by joan1678(m): 7:28pm On May 26, 2020
Hey guys. If you have a bulky writing project you need to outsource, I'm game to take the burden off you. I'm pretty cheap, I communicate well and I deliver within the set period. WhatsApp contact on signature
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by rivoltare: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silvoice(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
Are you an Author: Novelist, Playwright or a Conventional Blog Writer? Have you been published? Then congratulation, otherwise F.Rankconsults offers you an opportunity to Edit, Format and convert your Books to an e-book that would be sold in almost all major online e-book marketing stores worldwide. Including the Amazon Kindle store, Barnes & Noble, Nook, Kobo, etc.
Allow us to convert and Publish that your Novel, Short story, Motivational books, Religious Booklet, play, etc., as an e-book; and join others who are now successful independent authors, through this online platform; with just a token.
If what you want is creative, out-of-the-box writing and innovative campaign concepts, then our team has great communication skills and excellent analytical abilities that together with our strong desire to fulfill the objective will definitely help you get the job done.
For details contact Franklin: frankforlife2013@gmail.com or call 0.9.0.8.3.9.1.8.2.4..7
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by contadina: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hi Guys,
I need a technical writer who can write software-related articles and reviews. Send me a message on whatsapp 08038823366
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1000miles(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
“1000 Miles Logistics Limited” - please call us on 08090855679 for your parcel pick up and delivery service within Lagos.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tshege(m): 11:53am On Jun 12, 2020
Morning Beautiful People!!!

Now available to buy all your PayPal funds at market rate.

$800 PayPal funds needed today

I buy in both bits and large quantities

Buying as low as $100 at a time...

Bring any amount to our WhatsApp and we will buy

Instant Payment at all times.

Escrow is allowed
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by rivoltare: 5:06am On Jul 12, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.