Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487157 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by decoslim(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
I make at least $500 from fiverr developing websites for people and helping people with their website issue.

I charge 25$ and above per work.

I will consider this freelancer.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Emeca: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
-
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Emeca: 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
cremeandchic:
Hi everyone, i just thought i should share this. Well, someone already mentioned it up there but i'll emphasize.

If u are finding it difficult getting jobs on Freelancer or you don't really dig the bidding system, go and register on www.fiverr.com.

I guess most people already know what fiverr is but for those who don't, its a micro-job website that allows you earn $5( actually, you get $4 because fiverr takes a 20% cut and at the end of the day, you are only left with $4.

Don't let the amount fool you, you can actually earn way more than $5 for one service through a feature known as 'gig extras'. I have earned $10 for a 500 word article that took me less than 30 mins to write several times.

Its also up to you what you want to sell for $5. If you feel like you can write 3,000 words for $5, by all means, take the stand. And if you feel what you are worth is $5 for a 100 words, no problem; you'll still find customers who are looking for your calibre of services.

Also, you are allowed to sell up to 20 different services; so you see, it's not just writing alone you would be selling. If theres any other thing you are good at, just look around fiverr and see if its something thats in demand.

People make money from 'completely silly' things on fiverr. "i'll wink at you for $5 dollars", i'll make a wish come true for $5" and people are actually buying these gigs.

So, go on register on Fiverr and start promoting your gig. Please remember to optimize your gig too.

If you have any questions, ask here and i'll reply as time permits. If you want one on one training, send me a mail on cremeandchic @gmail.com but its not free (make una no vex abeg, time is money and from experience, people don't take free things serious). But i would advise you to ask your questions here so that everyone can benefit and others who have experience on Fiverr can chip in a few points too.

I hope this helps someone.

Have a great weekend y'all.

it would ve great if u can help out with a list of other hot-selling gigs, that is apart from writing.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by decoslim(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Emeca:

it would ve great if u can help out with a list of other hot-selling gigs, that is apart from writing.

1. Web design
2. Solo ads
3. Graphics design
4. Seo.
5. Video
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Please what is your best selling gig. I havent made 100 kobo self

SEO writing.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
tooltip:
sad

Send skype id, you no gree send. BBM kwa, u dey do disappearing acts.

How r u though.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
jonaboy:
Good morning all, @ Creamandchic I send you a mail last week with regards to the paypal info you spoke about but I am yet to get a reply from you.

If you have a Paypal account already, i could show you how to intergrate with bank account but if you don't have a paypal account yet(US Verified), you would need to get one first and it would cost you some money.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
ladywriter:

Jumoke, tooltip, tranxo, Hmmm!, this mone.y and jobs that you guys are "sharing" on Fiverr without carrying me along, make una remember say dia ris God o. Ok. Just watching!

Na ur back i still dey my Oga. You've been silent though; work abi?
Have a blessed week.

@tranxo and other, the guide would be up tomorrow. I just wrote a 3,000 word guide on it so i guess you would understand and pardon the lateness.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stagger: 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
masterz:
please house help me...

i got hired by a client on freelancer... but ever since then he disappeared without providing
details of the job to be done

the problem is freelancer have already deducted
their fee and my account balance is in the negative.

what should i do?

support has not been supportive at all.

please help.

thanks a lot

Common problem. You will not be refunded. Forget the money and move on.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2015
cremeandchic:

Have a blessed week.

@tranxo and other, the guide would be up tomorrow. I just wrote a 3,000 word guide on it so i guess you would understand and pardon the lateness.
nothing do you jare. More ink to your pen.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2015
cremeandchic:

Have a blessed week.

Hmmm! Jumoke, the bible say there is time to talk and there is a time to keep silent. This is the time to keep silent and get more inspirational ideas on how to expand my territory. You know I am a mother Xmas, once the idea click, i will share with the house. However, you guys should keep on doing exploits on your ideas. God will bless our hustles.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2015
Chidinho10:

just checked it and did not see Nigeria there
just checked. Nigeria is there.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2015
The Ultimate Guide to Earning $100 on Fiverr Daily.

Go here http://www.astutewriter.com/?p=120

This is part 1, part 2 would be coming up later.

This is where i would give you indepth information on how to increase your earnings on Fiverr.
You can subscribe to my newsletter for more information and regular updates.

Feel free to ask questions; i would answer them as time permits.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2015
ladywriter:

Hmmm! Jumoke, the bible say there is time to talk and there is a time to keep silent. This is the time to keep silent and get more inspirational ideas on how to expand my territory. You know I am a mother Xmas, once the idea click, i will share with the house. However, you guys should keep on doing exploits on your ideas. God will bless our hustles.
Alright that's great. All the best ma'am.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by scheat39: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
please i need answer, must my paypal accoun be US verified?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
scheat39:
please i need answer, must my paypal accoun be US verified?

Nigerian paypal cannot recieve funds. You need a US verified paypal account to recieve funds.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
cremeandchic:

Nigerian paypal cannot recieve funds. You need a US verified paypal account to recieve funds.

I was just playing around Fiverr today and i discovered that users could use Payoneer as a means of payment. Read more here:

http://blog.payoneer.com/tag/fiverr-revenue-card/
http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/13137/the-fiverr-revenue-card-now-available-to-all-sellers/p1
http://fiverr.com/fiverr_revenue_card/intro
https://www.nairaland.com/1152771/fiverr-level-one-sellers-now
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by scheat39: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
cremeandchic:

please how do i get US verify account?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cutieme(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
@ladywriter,please how do I become a freelancer?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by scheat39: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
@ladywriter, i sent u a mail. please reply, is too big for me. scheat39@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
cremeandchic:
The Ultimate Guide to Earning $100 on Fiverr Daily.

Go here http://www.astutewriter.com/?p=120

This is part 1, part 2 would be coming up later.

This is where i would give you indepth information on how to increase your earnings on Fiverr.
You can subscribe to my newsletter for more information and regular updates.

Feel free to ask questions; i would answer them as time permits.
God bless you ma
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
ladywriter:

I was just playing around Fiverr today and i discovered that users could use Payoneer as a means of payment. Read more here:

http://blog.payoneer.com/tag/fiverr-revenue-card/
http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/13137/the-fiverr-revenue-card-now-available-to-all-sellers/p1
http://fiverr.com/fiverr_revenue_card/intro
https://www.nairaland.com/1152771/fiverr-level-one-sellers-now

Of course i already mentioned that earlier. Fiverr revenue card is Payoneer card. Just log in to your payoneer account and add fiverr as a new payment source.

I was just responding to her questions as to whether her paypal account must be on US verified. i assumed she has a Nigerian Paypal and is asking whether it must be US verified to recieve funds online. I wasn't speaking with regards to Fiverr.

How are you ma?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
cremeandchic:

Of course i already mentioned that earlier. Fiverr revenue card is Payoneer card. Just log in to your payoneer account and add fiverr as a new payment source.

I was just responding to her questions as to whether her paypal account must be on US verified. i assumed she has a Nigerian Paypal and is asking whether it must be US verified to recieve funds online. I wasn't speaking with regards to Fiverr.

How are you ma?

I am cool o, learning from the guru Jumoke, Tranxo and Tooltips grin grin grin. Thanks for the good work you are doing here. Great reward awaits you - hmmm! one of them is a good, responsible, plagiarism free husband.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
ladywriter:

@Chidinho10, it is not every ATM that accepts Payoneer. It is a mastercard ATM card, so you must look for Mastercard enabled ATM. Secondly, when you want to withdraw, you need to choose "Current account". There is a fee for first use, i don't know whether that has changed, you can confirm this from their website FAQ. Read more about it and you can also chat with their customer support.

Yeah, you are right. it worked on an ATM i tried today. Their charges are quite high cos I was charged 1k for balance enquiry. This, I believe is due to payooner + bank charges.

The best option is to save up to $200 and use local transfer.
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
ladywriter:

I am cool o, learning from the guru Jumoke, Tranxo and Tooltips grin grin grin. Thanks for the good work you are doing here. Great reward awaits you - hmmm! one of them is a good, responsible, plagiarism free husband.

Hahahahah no be only plaigarism free husband.
Tooltip are you plaigarism free? Because na you be my Nairaland husband now.

Thanks ma. Following your steps. God bless you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
scheat39:

please how do i get US verify account?
You pay someone to create and verify it for you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nmeri17: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
cremeandchic:

around how much isn't there an alternative to that sad
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by scheat39: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
cremeandchic:

how much?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
ladywriter:

@Chidinho10, it is not every ATM that accepts Payoneer. It is a mastercard ATM card, so you must look for Mastercard enabled ATM. Secondly, when you want to withdraw, you need to choose "Current account". There is a fee for first use, i don't know whether that has changed, you can confirm this from their website FAQ. Read more about it and you can also chat with their customer support.
I spoke with their customer agent. I was charged for annual maintenance
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
eripecs:

just checked. Nigeria is there.
please share the link
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Chidinho10:

please share the link
Haven't used it though. From your dashboard-finance-withdraw funds-express withdrawal. Try it. The house can also shed light on this especially those that might have used it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.