Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

(photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. (7211 Views)

Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) / Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) / Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by jericco1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
She's added few pounds and looks Pregnant too. Pix

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by MANGAM(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
She has added more flesh

1 Like

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by yamunla(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
My dearest girls that bleach,if on the judgement day ur face doesn't match the one on angel Gabriel's Laptop..Don't argue,just go to Hell...!!!

2 Likes

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by bebe2(f): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
This woman needs a gud bra.

its becoming ridiculous.

9 Likes

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by 9jahubcom(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
bebe2: This woman needs a gud bra.

its becoming ridiculous.
u eye sharp oh
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by ifex370(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
why do most married ladies gain weight after wedding
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by SpcAgtOko: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
I like her bag grin grin

2 Likes

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by hensben(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
ifex370: why do most married ladies gain weight after wedding
reaesons;

-lack of exercise= most nigeria ladies think exercises is for male(i mean the ladies that their husbands are rich).

-poor diet= this happen to both men n women, they eat anyhow to look like elephant cos thats how they feel how to identify rich man in nigeria(pathetic i tell ya).

-too much intake of alcohol.

ps: for some ladies, when they are pregnant, they add weight but after given birth and already fit they are suppose to hit the gym to keep fit but rich nigerians who eats junks/ three times a day or who eat anything eatable( still poor diet) dont care about keeping fit which results to too much fat like gej son. grin
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by jericco1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2014

its becoming ridiculous.

her size no dey market or you want to give her the one you are??

1 Like

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by Abrilla(f): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Her dressing is never cool

1 Like

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by enoqueen: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
is she still pregnant i think say she don born. tongue
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by nora544: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
I will never step out of the house in my sleeping clothes!!!!!!!!!!

She look so cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by jericco1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
nora544: I will never step out of the house in my sleeping clothes!!!!!!!!!!

She look so cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but she can't be bought! tongue
you dey vex oh

2 Likes

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by jericco1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
enoqueen: is she still pregnant i think say she don born. tongue

nope the child she's with belongs to her sister, so she's probably carrying her own grin
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2014

its becoming ridiculous.
. Well said! Mercy Johnson should please ask Cossy Orjiakor where she buys her own bra. Smh

1 Like

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2014

its becoming ridiculous.
seriously you took d words outta ma mouth.....like shes allergic to gud bras. hian!
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
yamunla: My dearest girls that bleach,if on the judgement day ur face doesn't match the one on angel Gabriel's Laptop..Don't argue,just go to Hell...!!!
yeah we av heard u undecided stop spamming threads with your stale gist biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by tandj: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
she is pregnant.

Cossy don't hv a natural booob. With or without bra, her booby will still stand.

But she should wear low neck or v neck so it will take eyes off her booby.
Safe p and d to her.

3 Likes

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
And this goes to all fatty bombom out there.....stay away from white dresses, jeans or any sort of white bodycons.

3 Likes

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by yamunla(m): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic: yeah we av heard u undecided stop spamming threads with your stale gist biko
Na your papa get nairaland? Ewu

1 Like

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
yamunla: Na your papa get nairaland? Ewu
cant you see the osewa behind my name undecided .....diicksucker!

1 Like

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mercy Johnson no sabi dress at all! She always look off.

2 Likes

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by yamunla(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic: cant you see the osewa behind my name undecided .....diicksucker!
How can a complete man like me suck-diik u are referring to ur sorrowful self..! #Nkita!

1 Like

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by SugaryBelle(f): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
She is pregnant so its not her fault she added weight,besides she has always been on the big side and her clothes is her choice.
She is still beautifull.

5 Likes

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by Sleekbaby(f): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nna ee, d foot wear na die

2 Likes

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
ifex370: why do most married ladies gain weight after wedding

She is a pregnant woman, meanwhile, why do most men get pot belly after their wedding?

Meanwhile, this Purity sha, I rest my case.
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by remsonik(f): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Her bra is worn out already. Those trousers are a no no!! The only good looking thing on her is the bag

2 Likes

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
yamunla: How can a complete man like me suck-diik u are referring to ur sorrowful self..! #Nkita!
grin grin grin ..niqqa calm down and dont go crazy...grin grin

2 Likes

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
This mercy J will never look expensive or tushed! That air of a celebrity no just dey As she get money reach! This purity just carry her papa face, them still con barb hair for am again! Even iya alata pikin dem dey cute pass this one #runs outta thread grin

5 Likes

Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by fairygeh(f): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Awww.pregnancy fat.dear mercy please don't burst. Love ya always
Re: (photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
SugaryBelle: She is pregnant so its not her fault she added weight,besides she has always been on the big side and her clothes is her choice.
She is still beautifull.

Tell dem o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Flashes Full Boobs While Preparing Dinner (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Flaunt Her Fallen Boobs Infront Of Diddy And Jay Z At Grammy Event / Laclass Ozougwu Slashed Oge Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.