Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

"Carbon Copy, I Miss You"- Barry Jhay Shares Photo Of His Father, Ayinde Barrist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Carbon Copy, I Miss You"- Barry Jhay Shares Photo Of His Father, Ayinde Barrist (7057 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Lil Wayne’s Son Is His Carbon Copy, Take A Look At Their Photos Together / Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Carbon Copy, I Miss You"- Barry Jhay Shares Photo Of His Father, Ayinde Barrist by gistvicconnects: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian afro-beat music singer, Oluwakayode Junior Balogun known as Barry Jhay, a son of late fuji music king, Ayinde Barrister shares new photo as he misses his father.

We could recall, how Barry Jhay narrated how his father convinced him to take after his music legacy before his death.

Barry Jhay captioned the photo:
"Carbon copy I miss you"

The singer who has been recording since age 5 said, he told his dad he believed in his special gift and talent and couldn't venture into music because of the use of black magic.

Barry Jhay's father told him he might not survive if he doesn't do music.

Ayinde Barrister reportedly died of diabetes on 16 December 2010.

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/09/carbon-copy-i-miss-you-barry-jhay.html

1 Share

Re: "Carbon Copy, I Miss You"- Barry Jhay Shares Photo Of His Father, Ayinde Barrist by gistvicconnects: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "Carbon Copy, I Miss You"- Barry Jhay Shares Photo Of His Father, Ayinde Barrist by Biritiko: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Both him nd d fada,Abeg which song dem don sing?
Indomie boy.
Pele

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Carbon Copy, I Miss You"- Barry Jhay Shares Photo Of His Father, Ayinde Barrist by Jayslicky: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
This barry jay is a Teni male version.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Carbon Copy, I Miss You"- Barry Jhay Shares Photo Of His Father, Ayinde Barrist by falcon01: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
kestolove95:
I dont know him but I know a song of his... where he said Aye o Le feni to ba gbo
Re: "Carbon Copy, I Miss You"- Barry Jhay Shares Photo Of His Father, Ayinde Barrist by happybee: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
This barry jay is a Teni male version.
Exactly! The guy sing... Apart from being a carbon copy of his father, he has the father singing talent.
Re: "Carbon Copy, I Miss You"- Barry Jhay Shares Photo Of His Father, Ayinde Barrist by Lonewolf98: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
kestolove95:
You come here to spill trash..his father had the GCFR award during his lifetime..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Carbon Copy, I Miss You"- Barry Jhay Shares Photo Of His Father, Ayinde Barrist by TMemos: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
kestolove95:

It's actually true that some human beings today don't know that United States of America exists not to talk of Donald Trump.

Heck! Some people don't even know today's date.

But such people have the queer luck, or common sense, not to have access to the internet or expose their ignorance in public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Carbon Copy, I Miss You"- Barry Jhay Shares Photo Of His Father, Ayinde Barrist by dont8(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Which song has Sikiru Ayinde Agbajelola Barrister, the pioneer and creator of Fuji (one of the genre of music in Nigeria) has sung? Try hide your ignorance small.

Lonewolf98:

You come here to spill trash..his father had the GCFR award during his lifetime..
It is MFR and not GCFR. GCFR is the highest honour meant for only the President or Head of State.

2 Likes

Re: "Carbon Copy, I Miss You"- Barry Jhay Shares Photo Of His Father, Ayinde Barrist by crazyABO(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
kestolove95:
see them undecided them go dey form say na beyonce and Rihanna dem dey listen to even when those beyonce they hear our music undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Carbon Copy, I Miss You"- Barry Jhay Shares Photo Of His Father, Ayinde Barrist by Olufela30: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lonewolf98:

GCFR ??

Re: "Carbon Copy, I Miss You"- Barry Jhay Shares Photo Of His Father, Ayinde Barrist by YungMillionaire: 4:21am On Oct 01, 2019
kestolove95:

u open ya mouth 2 expose your mumuness...well done ma.

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Expose Chest To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence Day (photos) / Mercy Johnson Traditional Wedding Pictures. / [VIDEO] Girls High On Drugs Dances Nak*d As Guys Molest Her (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.