Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community (3804 Views)

El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability / Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks / Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by GPA5: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: an aba with bad leadership is better than ogun will excellent leadership, atleast for now.

YOU KEEP SHOOTING YOURSELF. YOU SAID OGUN IS BETTER THAN ABA BECAUSE ABA HAS BAD LEADERSHIP. NOW YOU STILL WROTE an aba with bad leadership is better than ogun will excellent leadership, atleast for now.
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by waternogetenemy: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2014
See civilised people, now compare to Kano threat to kill all Southerners in Kano in 2weeks....

In my next life, i must be igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by customized07: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2014
GPA5:

YOU KEEP SHOOTING YOURSELF. YOU SAID OGUN IS BETTER THAN ABA BECAUSE ABA HAS BAD LEADERSHIP. NOW YOU STILL WROTE an aba with bad leadership is better than ogun will excellent leadership, atleast for now.
your low IQ is the reason why I don't like getting into critical reasoning with you, what's difficult to understand in the above statement? Ogun as a state is timid, its just industrialized, only abeokuta (which isn't even industralized) is the only place a little bit ok in ogun, please don't mention ijebu-ode and shagamu, those places are laughing stocks.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by GPA5: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2014
customized07: your low IQ is the reason why I don't like getting into critical reasoning with you, what's difficult to understand in the above statement? Ogun as a state is timid, its just industrialized, only abeokuta (which isn't even industralized) is the only place a little bit ok in ogun, please don't mention ijebu-ode and shagamu, those places are laughing stocks.

I DON'T NEED TO TRADE WORDS WITH YOU. YOU HAVE ALREADY SHOT YOURSELF.
IS THERE NO SLUM IN ABA?

#PEACE
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by customized07: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2014
GPA5:

IS THERE NO SLUM IN ABA?

#PEACE
yes there is, are there no slums in ogun? Even the industrial sango-otta itself is a slum with uncoordinated environmental policies, I remember going to visit a friend along idi-iroko road in otta last year.
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by chinolization: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2014
Is this what you call development and industrialization? grin grin

[s]
500GP:

GO TO IBADAN, LAGOS ,OGUN AND MAKE A SURVEY HOW THEY'RE MORE INDUSTRALISED THAN YOUR ENTIRE REGION
[/s]

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by chinolization: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2014
You should be more ashamed that yolobarland is still living in stone age. Mind you lagos is not part of yolobarland so face the rural areas of ibadam, abeokuta, oshogbo and ekiti!

Below is the capital of yolobarland- ibadam

[s]
GPA5:

IS THERE NO SLUM IN ABA?

#PEACE
[/s]

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by GPA5: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2014
chinolization: You should be more ashamed that yolobarland is still living in stone age. Mind you lagos is not part of yolobarland so face the rural areas of ibadam, abeokuta, oshogbo and ekiti!

Below is the capital of yolobarland- ibadam

[s][/s]

OF COURSE LAGOS IS PART OF EASTERN STATES
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by danot1030: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2014
ChrisOD:

If Yorubas love APGA, then Igbos also love APC. Case closed
d issue is dat they are not in d same class, while APC has national recognition, APGA remains a local one state party customised for the red cap wearing people.
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by chinolization: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2014
Ofcourse Lagos was developed by FG , Igbos, Hausas and Ijaws..

Below is where yolobass live in Lagos, I took this pix by myself!

You better go back to the rural areas of ibadam, oshogbo and abeokuta to develop it..

GPA5:

1 Like

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by chinolization: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2014
APC is an Islamic bloody thirsty party, we in the East see it as a taboo that is why we stigmatize the party!

danot1030: d issue is dat they in d same class, while APC has national recognition, APGA remains a local one state party customised for the red cap wearing people.
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by Azeez532(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2014
lakpalakpa: I wonder what would happen if Rochas did the same thing..
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Trust PDP e-rats,they would call him an islamist.
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by Descartes: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2014
waternogetenemy: See civilised people, now compare to Kano threat to kill all Southerners in Kano in 2weeks....

In my next life, i must be igbo.
You can marry an Igbo girl wink
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by Descartes: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2014
chinolization: Ofcourse Lagos was developed by FG , Igbos, Hausas and Ijaws..

You better go back to the rural areas of ibadam, oshogbo and abeokuta to develop it..

Chino I ga- egbu mmadu o o!! grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by Descartes: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2014
GPA5:

Chino is that the Headquarters of Brown Roof Republic shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by GPA5: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2014
chinolization: Ofcourse Lagos was developed by FG , Igbos, Hausas and Ijaws..

WHY CAN'T FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, IBO, IJAW DEVELOP SOUTH EAST
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by JEITO: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2014
A man of the people Gov Obiano! Thankgod Ngige didn't win.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2014
IF HE WERE TO BE ROCHAS .....ALL ROADS WILL LEAD TO SAMBISA......
Dis one has suddenly bekom d BEST, after he took the decision....TRUST ME, PEOPLE WIL FLOOR HIM SOON.
LETS just watch the playlet for now...
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by asadike(f): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thk u my able governor. It is only d wise that understand what u ar headin at. Once again, good move!
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by shizzle11(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Good move Mr governor, always a good idea to give people a sense of belonging
Re: Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
APGA IS A ONE STATE CONSEVATIVE PARTY WITH RATIONAL IDEOLOGY, APC IS A NATIONAL ISLAMIC PARTY WITH PENCHANT FOR VIOLENCE, PEODPHEALISM AND TERRORISM.

danot1030: d issue is dat they are not in d same class, while APC has national recognition, APGA remains a local one state party customised for the red cap wearing people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXPOSED; Buhari Part Of The Conspiracy That Killed Ken-sarowiwa / Updates From Dino Melaye Kogi West Senatorial Election / SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.