Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… (10364 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by silverdam(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
We have seen so many write ups on how to please a man, how to get a man, how to make your man happy, how to approach a man blah, blah, blah but we’ve never seen an article on how to snatch a man. Nobody is perfect you know, we humans can be insatiable at times especially the ladies, we love satisfaction,
there are some ladies out there who are interested in dating or should I say snatching another lady’s man, be it their bestfriend’s boyfriend, sister’s boyfriend, cousins or neighbour’s boyfriend. So here are some tips on how to snatch the man of your dream from your best friend. Choi!

1. I know some girls might have seen the picture their friend’s boyfriend and you’re already attracted to him or you might have heard sweet things about him, probably he’s rich, to make you attracted to him, well just take your time okay don’t be too forward to steal his contact yet, make sure you meet him first okay.

2. You might have heard he’s coming to pay a visit to your friend, well, girls not too worry yourself on what to wear, just take it easy okay. Just work on yourself on how to be polite, calm and sexy.

3. So finally your best friend’s boyfriend is around, don’t rush yourself don’t make it to obvious for your friend to start suspecting or you’re anxious on meeting her boyfriend. Just pretend as if you don’t really care, don’t go and greet him at all, even through out that day don’t go to their place, just lie that you’re busy or probably tell your friend you don’t want to
disturb them. This will make you friend believe you’re not interested in meeting him and not attracted to him.

4. Finally you go to their place after many hours, put on the best makeups, wear one bad sexy mini skirt. When you get there be polite, greet him very well, joke with him, be free with him, don’t cat walk unnecessarily, don’t flirt cos its not allowed for now. Thank him for taking of your friend and you’ve
heard a lot about him. Going to greet him is just to observe him, to know if he’s the kind of person to snatch cos you might not like him in person after seeing him. Just greet them, play with them and go back to your house.

5. Once you’ve discovered he is someone you can snatch, he’s very handsome and all that. Just get ready to go there the next day, wear another sexy dress this time, don’t even wear under wear. Get some latest movies, go their house, just behave matured, greet them as usual, tell them you brought them
movies, make sure you’re the one that will insert the DVD, while trying to do be sexy with it, swing your waist very well but don’t force it or make it obvious for your friend to notice.

6. While watching the movie, make sure you become nice to the guy, starting asking him questions if he enjoyed the movie. Ask him if you’re friend is taking care of him very well. Be free with him, talk about some happening matters, probably in sports or politics, make sure it is a topic your friend knows
nothing about and not interested in, in this process make sure you become more friendly. Make sure you continue the conversation to the extent that your friend will sleep off or probably do something else.

7. Make sure you made him enjoy your conversation to the extent that you ask where he lives and you will also ask for his contact, you don’t need to steal it from your friend, you’re cheap for doing that. Ask for his BBM pin and Whatsapp number, that is all. Add him on BBM or Whatsapp immediately. After the whole greeting, go to your house.

8. When you get to your house, just ping him and tell him you enjoyed his conversation or better still don’t even ping him at all. After few hours, find one sexy picture and put it as your display picture, put one sexy profile message. Send him a very sexy, I mean sexy picture of yours pretending it was a mistake.
Tell him and beg him it was a mistake, even tell your friend that you mistakenly send it to him that you wanted to send it to someone else. All these will catch his attention that you’re sexy, you know men likes good things.

9. Don’t go to their house again, till he leaves, even if they call you don’t go. After few hours, ping the guy and tell him you’re sorry you couldn’t come to say hi before he leaves. Tell him you would love to see him again and you’re going to miss him too. Tell him you already like him, that you wish he was your
boyfriend, tell him he’s a good person and tell him your friend don’t deserve him, stop there and you end the conversation. This will make him want to hear more about his girlfriend don’t deserve him.

10. He would definitely ask you what you mean by that, just tell him its a long story, tell him he deserves someone better than your friend. Make sure you sweet talk him, Don’t give him any details yet, put him in suspense tell him its not something you can say on phone, it is better you see in person. He would
definitely believe you cos you’re the best friend, and men loves to hear things about their women, they want to know if she’s cheating on them. Make sure you make him book an appointment, tell him you guys should meet in his place and not your place cos your place might be dangerous.

11. Yes! This is it, get one of the hottest dress and finest makeup. Look extremely sexy, go to his place, be polite as usual greet him very well, don’t flirt with him yet. Don’t start telling him all the lies yet, pretend as if what you are about to tell him is wrong, pretend, cry if possible that you’re about to betray your friend. Tell him because he’s a good person that’s why you want to say things bout your friend, become extremely
pitiful and emotional. This will steal his heart and make him believe anything you say, then start digging up some dirty secrets about your friend, tell him dirty things about her, tell him she never loved him, you can even show him picture of one your friend’s lovers or toasters. Make him believe you, and this will definitely break his heart, he would definitely be sad about it.

12. This is where you grab your opportunity, tell him you’re sorry for doing this, begin to flirt with him cos he’s already weak and sad. Try to touch him, begin to flaunt your cleavages, tell him he deserves more than your friend, move closer to him, very close to him. Do I need to tell you what to do next? You’re a lady so continue…..

http://tosinsilverdam.com/?p=14195
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by mstik(f): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
bad advice, wrong move. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by macsika: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
What about how to have sex with your enemy. Any way i've learn't something from this. Atleast i'll know when my girlfriend starts fuckqing my best friend.

6 Likes

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by busterr(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
......and after doing all that, yet he didn't find you attractive, stop embarassing yourself and go commit suicide.

5 Likes

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by AdeniyiA(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
End time strategy

2 Likes

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by nzeobi(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Evil plan that will backfire. Girls my advice to you is that you should only accept single guys
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Imagine? Mtcheew!!
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
lwkmdfh oo
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by FKO1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
MTCHEEEW
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
miztola: Imagine? Mtcheew!!

mstik: bad advice, wrong move. angry angry

LOL.. why did you both click the link in the first place? SMH..

1 Like

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by farano(f): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
number 12 tho grin
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ceasar1:

LOL.. why did you both click the link in the first place? SMH..
Wanted to see how silly it was tongue
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
shocked O My God!! Just see How many NL babes are reading this.. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
miztola: Wanted to see how silly it was tongue

Now you've seen it and read It.. smiley
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by mstik(f): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
i didnt bother reading it, just from the topic alone, i knew it was bad news
miztola: Wanted to see how silly it was tongue
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Looks like the op's girlfriend snatched him from her best friend.

3 Likes

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Tallesty1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Real Guys Are Not Snatchable

3 Likes

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by stinggy(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Radarada oshi... all these NL kids sha undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Beennkumar(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
I'm pretty sure you're the same guy who'll shout the loudest, "Nigerian girls are cheats! Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about!"

undecided
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by dre11(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: Looks like the op's girlfriend snatched him from her best friend.

undecided
so u know the OP

Tallesty1: Real Guys Are Not Snatchable

gOOd Observation man cool
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Teespice(f): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chineke nna ekewla ihe ojoo.

All this tips just to snatch boyfriend. To think this is coming from a man is ironical.

Word: the cane used in flogging the senior wife is somewhere waiting for the junior wife. Later this same men will turn round and call women hoes.

1 Like

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by eph12(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Those of us single how do ladies steal us from our mothers? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by spyg1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Somebody like me will take you as a cheap girl. And then snub you
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
dre11:

undecided
so u know the OP
I don't know him o.
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by DoctorAshley(f): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
op get a job
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Andy790(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
This wuld only work on a dumb gal....
& 99% of galz aint dumb in diz kinda case....
Its a very lame plan....
Seems d op is less dan a learner...

Op tink harder nxt tym ......*u try sha*
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by dre11(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
MzMariah: I don't know him o.
then why did u make that assertions about himundecided
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by haywire07(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
After the whole story..I go com giv u one dirty slap and call my GF to come here ASAP.....na dere thunder go com fire u.
Chai...Jesus Christ see weapoms fashioning against we guys o.
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by youngds: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Guys dont fall 4 dat sheet!! Most girls use dis kinda tricks to knw if u'r loyal

1 Like

Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
dre11:
then why did u make that assertions about himundecided
He sounds like one ni.
Re: How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… by WavesOfGlory(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
This guy is just living in fantasy land, praying for a girl that will come and "snatch" him cos he's not grounded.
"He who findeth a wife..." Be a man and find someone for yourself. I don't think you are worth anyone's snatching abilities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down / NO! Lady Accidentally Exposes Her Sugar Daddy In Bed Unclad After Sex (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.