Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? (49419 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / Do Children Still Say "Thank You" To Parent After Each Meal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Otunbab: 5:06am On Jul 30, 2014
Cause sex isn't love.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by TRADELYN: 5:07am On Jul 30, 2014
grin

INTERESTING...

#ResearchThingsOnMyMindFirst!
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by iyisco2001(m): 5:17am On Jul 30, 2014
Men are only permitted to cheat outside relationship, they can come back easily if they want to, but with women,u can't say what it'll cost u. In btw, having sex outside relationship doesnt mean u don't love d oda, its just a desired need satisfied as at then cheesy. I don late for fo sha

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Buking1: 5:22am On Jul 30, 2014
In time of emergency what do we do please dont ignore this take a look at thisWe need this every body need this click on this link to see for yourself https://www.nairaland.com/1834606/1st-security-social-app-need
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by disloman(m): 5:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Omo!u go fear comments.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Yh, I believe so.

I was cheated on by an ex. I broke it off. He persisted for over a year in challenging that decision be4 he finally stopped. He said he loved me, and I believe he did.

Sometimes (all the time), love isn't enough to keep lust at bay. For that...you'll need more.

7 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2014
That is because they do, they only cheated because they were busy looking for the 20% you lack and they decided to forfeit the 80% just to have a taste of an unrealistic 20%. Hope I made sense.

16 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by olasmith10(m): 5:40am On Jul 30, 2014
in a situation whereby u love ur spouse, bf or gf so much but unfortunately he/she seems not to ve much time for u..and before u know it, another lady close by is giving u some attention even when u don't need it.. by d time devil start to do over time with ur mind heen.. d rest na story..

another scenario is d no kiss, no sex relationship.. fine, d guy(boys don't say no sex, they will only agree to it ) wants to keep to it but here comes this Flirty girl who will always throw herself on u..c'mon even d john Thomas (p.enis)will develop a mind of his own at this point..

conclusively, help ur partner to help u..
thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 30, 2014
bennyrazz: It is very possible to cheat and still love your partner. Let me put it like this, you like vegetable soup very much and you eat it everyday, some days will definitely come where you want to do away with vegetables for probably a day or two but you still love vegetables and you rate it ahead of any other soup. After tasting other soups, you will be like hun hun vegetable is better than this now, vegetables doesn't purge me now, vegetables doesn't make my tongue bitter now. That is when you realise you can't do away with vegetables and vegetable is better than ogbono, ewudo, okro soup, edika ikong grin, white soup, egusi, banga, gbegiri e.tc and when you are caught by your wife eating another soup that is when you begin to explain and make her realise that the other soup you tasted isn't as sweet as her own vegetables

See analysis. God will have mercy.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Computer6303(m): 5:54am On Jul 30, 2014
bennyrazz: It is very possible to cheat and still love your partner. Let me put it like this, you like vegetable soup very much and you eat it everyday, some days will definitely come where you want to do away with vegetables for probably a day or two but you still love vegetables and you rate it ahead of any other soup. After tasting other soups, you will be like hun hun vegetable is better than this now, vegetables doesn't purge me now, vegetables doesn't make my tongue bitter now. That is when you realise you can't do away with vegetables and vegetable is better than ogbono, ewudo, okro soup, edika ikong grin, white soup, egusi, banga, gbegiri e.tc and when you are caught by your wife eating another soup that is when you begin to explain and make her realise that the other soup you tasted isn't as sweet as her own vegetables

what if after tasting the other soup, you realise its far better than vegetable huh?

4 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by virginboy1(m): 6:01am On Jul 30, 2014
By te way,what is cheating?

Well isnt it possible to love two people at the same time...

I double date because me dont trust,she might come tomorrow and say its over....that word can be frustrating
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 30, 2014
Ask the ladies.

When I love, I have loved. I cant break my relationship because she cheated...

But I see some ladies who hate their Exes with venom. Later, I start wondering what those Exes did to them which they refuse to forgive and forget...
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo: Ask the ladies. Ladies cheat a lot when they deprive us what we deserve...

When I love, I have loved. I cant break my relationship because she cheated...
But I see some ladies who hate their Exes with venom. Later, I start wondering what those Exes did to them which they refuse to forgive and forget...
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 30, 2014
simple! u are not good in bedmatics. she loves other aspect of u.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by unmask: 6:23am On Jul 30, 2014
there is nothing like cheating. .......De-program your mind from thinking sex.xx is cheating.......then you will enjoy your relationship

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by saintbeejay: 6:26am On Jul 30, 2014
Lust@itpeak

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by lyntiffany(f): 6:29am On Jul 30, 2014
superior1: In my own case, she was not only weeping, beating her chest but also professing amist tears how it is impossible for her to even think of cheating, if no be say my evidence is strong enough shame for even catch me join for the matter considering her reaction that day.

Some harden cheaters are manipulators, if she/he really loves you, she/he won't cheat on you, genuine love is not selfish, it is not self-centered.
pls what is a genuine love?
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by donline: 6:30am On Jul 30, 2014
if lust and self centre can be overcome u will not cheat on yur partner (it very possible 2 cheat on yur partner)

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by kennynelcon(m): 6:34am On Jul 30, 2014
alutacontinua: Op, if you ask me, who I go ask?
I taya too undecided
I cannot even hurt a stranger, let alone a man I claim to love
How they even look into the face of their so-called 'lover' beats me? angry

at least I'm safe now
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by tracyfemmmm: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2014
op it is impossible to truly love someone and cheat on them.
if u love someone the thought of doing something that would in any way bring harm to them would not even cross ur mind.
Cheating is not just about the betrayal of trust it is also endangering the life of your partner by exposing them to all manner of STD's.
Abeg there is no excuse.

5 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 30, 2014
If your question is "can someone who loves you cheat on you".... My friend, the answer is a big YES... It happens all the time..
Its crucial however to find out if the man is having an affair or just "rocking and rolling"....

Whether it is excusable or not is another thing entirely.... When a man cheats on you, bounce him... If you wanna keep him, do so and keep shut about it... Forget all dis sentimental bullsh1t about whether he loves you or not...
Its not neccesary.. U guys just make simple things complex.. Most guys won't care about ur stories if they catch you cheating....

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by edo70: 6:40am On Jul 30, 2014
Jahblessme: Yes,very possible.Imagine being with one man for about 10 years,same old s ex,maybe he doesn't pay you any attention anymore,maybe he's even developed a pot belly and maybe things are generally unhappy @ home.

You meet a dashing young guy who gets an ere ction just by talking to you..Mistakenly,he may slip on a banana and land in your pu na na..it's not like you don't love the hubby,it's just a one off mistake.

q
Repent and sin no more..Daz all
wicked thought n deed.what abt u develop pot belly.obese n unattractive n a young nubile babe came along n his banana mistakenly slips into her punana.repent n sin no more.dsz all.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 30, 2014
i disagree wt most view here o i believe if a man or woman TRUELY LOVE you they wont even be attracted to other ppl not to talk of cheating.most ppl dnt even knw what love is dts the problem.because u are a relationship wt a someone doesnt mean they luv u,most ppl are too afraid to admit their partner doesnt love them,dt why they hv to keep reassuring themselves of the 'love' if you doubt it go and ask a boy or girl dt was truely inlove with their partners they will tell u they never even cheated on their partner.i hv seen these things happen.cheaters are manipulators and liars

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by edo70: 6:52am On Jul 30, 2014
bennyrazz: It is very possible to cheat and still love your partner. Let me put it like this, you like vegetable soup very much and you eat it everyday, some days will definitely come where you want to do away with vegetables for probably a day or two but you still love vegetables and you rate it ahead of any other soup. After tasting other soups, you will be like hun hun vegetable is better than this now, vegetables doesn't purge me now, vegetables doesn't make my tongue bitter now. That is when you realise you can't do away with vegetables and vegetable is better than ogbono, ewudo, okro soup, edika ikong grin, white soup, egusi, banga, gbegiri e.tc and when you are caught by your wife eating another soup that is when you begin tko
explain and make qher realise that the other soup you tasted isn't as sweet as her own vegetables
see excuse from d pit of hell.what a delusion!

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by PrettySpicey(f): 7:00am On Jul 30, 2014
Cheats can say 'I love you' before, during and after cheating because the little voice in their schizophrenia-minds tells them so... and they believe it undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by legendsilver(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: I can believe this. At least for men. When men cheat, they are not emotionally attached to the girl they cheat with. It's just having sex , for them and they feel nothing for the person they sleep with.
exactly; na only you dey reason well here. Men cheat with ladies they don't love and in most case, they regret the act cause some ladies are just too cunning to rock a guy on bed even when its obvious the guy is engaged. Most guys that hate cheating always find themselves in it due to some certain factors which need only the grace of Joseph to escape the lots of portipher's wife. Am a victim and till this moment, I still regret my actions.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by youngds: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2014
undecided

6 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Ivanspring(f): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2014
It is not possible to love someone and still cheat. If that happens, then its not love. I believe that love is being confused with another emotion. Love wouldn't cheat. No matter what.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by legendsilver(m): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2014
tracyfemmmm: op it is impossible to truly love someone and cheat on them.
if u love someone the thought of doing something that would in any way bring harm to them would not even cross ur mind.
Cheating is not just about the betrayal of trust it is all endangering the life of your partner by exposing them to all manner of STD's.
Abeg there is no excuse.
Guys cheat with ladies that also claim to have BF's, so the question is in two dimensional direction. I hate cheating but will not rule away the fact that people cheat and cheating has being in existence since biblical era. Those days, the ladies don't complain o! cheesy grin
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by youngds: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2014
PrettySpicey: Cheats can say 'I love you' before, during and after cheating because the little voice in their schizophrenia-minds tells them so... and they believe it undecided

So, u'r tryin to say cheater ain't lover? what if her hormones did just 3sec thinking for her? Or probably on her estrus period? She mistakenly slips due to her blocked brain! ? Nature sometimes play with our lives & dat doesn't mean we are at fort
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Onegai(f): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2014
Men use it as an excuse: "I love my wife, my gfs outside dare not disrespect her!". It's the same deception we use as Nigerians to be going to church anyhow, yet be a nation of corrupt individuals. Lack of Discipline. However, let me give a warning to men:

Women can outdo you and cook your soup with a straight face.

I've stopped counting the cases I've heard of cheating wives. And yes, they justify it even better than the men (we women learnt from the best grin ). Was it the one with her ex (that's the common one, here's a hint man, when your wife "loses" her phone, it's because her fellowship/friends advised her to change it so she breaks off contact with the guy she's cheating with).
Or the lady whose husband kept saying "I love you" but cheated profusely (every uni student in the club, he would sleep with). Was it not during marriage counselling, she too said she endured his cheating for 7 yrs, but then met a young banker in her office, when they go for marketing, they would divert to a hotel after, and she would come home and make fresh stew for her cheating hubby?? See her husband crying that day.

You cannot respect me and be wanting to lick Ogbono soup outside, for a difference, you will discipline and train yourself to manage that vegetable soup. Or me too, I will tell myself "I love beef, but once in a while, sausage is nice". And I will serve you fresh soup with a very straight, prayerful, submissive face.

15 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by HopeAtHand: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2014
How can or Why should?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.