Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? (49417 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / Do Children Still Say "Thank You" To Parent After Each Meal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by MissSlimbody(f): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Unibenstudent: Do they even marry in overseas

Guy na 9ja we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo αη∂ A̶̲̥̅♏ a xtian 4 dat matter
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by zboyd: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Make babies wit a boyfriend

No way :-/

AGREED!!!

Risky business!
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by zboyd: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Unibenstudent: Do they even marry in overseas

Yes, people marry overseas.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
zboyd:

AGREED!!!

Risky business!

Odikwa very risky
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Agrika: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
bennyrazz: It is very possible to cheat and still love your partner. Let me put it like this, you like vegetable soup very much and you eat it everyday, some days will definitely come where you want to do away with vegetables for probably a day or two but you still love vegetables and you rate it ahead of any other soup. After tasting other soups, you will be like hun hun vegetable is better than this now, vegetables doesn't purge me now, vegetables doesn't make my tongue bitter now. That is when you realise you can't do away with vegetables and vegetable is better than ogbono, ewudo, okro soup, edika ikong grin, white soup, egusi, banga, gbegiri e.tc and when you are caught by your wife eating another soup that is when you begin to explain and make her realise that the other soup you tasted isn't as sweet as her own vegetables
Crase man, lol
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Agrika: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Onegai: Men use it as an excuse: "I love my wife, my gfs outside dare not disrespect her!". It's the same deception we use as Nigerians to be going to church anyhow, yet be a nation of corrupt individuals. Lack of Discipline. However, let me give a warning to men:

Women can outdo you and cook your soup with a straight face.

I've stopped counting the cases I've heard of cheating wives. And yes, they justify it even better than the men (we women learnt from the best grin ). Was it the one with her ex (that's the common one, here's a hint man, when your wife "loses" her phone, it's because her fellowship/friends advised her to change it so she breaks off contact with the guy she's cheating with).
Or the lady whose husband kept saying "I love you" but cheated profusely (every uni student in the club, he would sleep with). Was it not during marriage counselling, she too said she endured his cheating for 7 yrs, but then met a young banker in her office, when they go for marketing, they would divert to a hotel after, and she would come home and make fresh stew for her cheating hubby?? See her husband crying that day.

You cannot respect me and be wanting to lick Ogbono soup outside, for a difference, you will discipline and train yourself to manage that vegetable soup. Or me too, I will tell myself "I love beef, but once in a while, sausage is nice". And I will serve you fresh soup with a very straight, prayerful, submissive face.
Gbam!
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by bennyrazz: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Agrika:
Crase man, lol
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by menme: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2014
only GOD is capable of loving selflessly.............
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by precisionindepth: 8:54am On Jan 29, 2015
xp17:
yes, for guys. A guy could have some random sex without any string attached and still go back home with all his love, leaving non behind, but when a lady does likewise, know she's got some feelings for the fella , opssss! sorry you've lost her to the guy.

bottom line, men don't cheat, they only explore. Abraham did it,
David did it,
Solomon did it,
who am I not to? I dey craze?

hit like if you get the gist.
u r a good man. ur forefathers did it, y shdnt u? let d girration continue!
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by 1miccza: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2015
egopersonified:
You go fear comments.

Na wa i just dey read dey shke my heaad here
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by 1miccza: 7:45am On Jan 31, 2015
mstik:
I can believe this. At least for men. When men cheat, they are not emotionally attached to the girl they cheat with. It's just having sex , for them and they feel nothing for the person they sleep with.

This is called balderdash!!! Fallacy of hasty generalization..
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by 1miccza: 7:46am On Jan 31, 2015
superior1:
In my own case, she was not only weeping, beating her chest but also professing amist tears how it is impossible for her to even think of cheating, if no be say my evidence is strong enough shame for even catch me join for the matter considering her reaction that day.

Harden cheaters are manipulators, if she/he really loves you, she/he won't cheat on you, genuine love is not selfish, it is not self-centered.

Exactly!! Çhop knuckle
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Simplymeah: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hmmmm It is well
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by trapQ: 12:55am On Mar 18, 2015
No... My dear, its not possible to love and cheat. Cheating only shows that the one who did it isn't fully committed. Genuine Love brings perfection, completion and more. If you find yourself cheating it means you not in love. And don't liken love to food, talking about varieties, Capital No. Now there are diff levels of attraction eg ; crush, lust, infatuation etc, and a lot of people confuse these with love. But of all the greatest is love; and that Love is what prevents you from cheating. God is love, and God never comprises his love for us. If you truly love someone, cheating won't cross your mind. If you're cheating you're not in love; you may just like your partner a lot but its not love. Peace ✌✌✌

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by trapQ: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Fool
legendsilver:
exactly; na only you dey reason well here. Men cheat with ladies they don't love and in most case, they regret the act cause some ladies are just too cunning to rock a guy on bed even when its obvious the guy is engaged. Most guys that hate cheating always find themselves in it due to some certain factors which need only the grace of Joseph to escape the lots of portipher's wife. Am a victim and till this moment, I still regret my actions.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by trapQ: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
You just earned yourself a spot in heaven. I got nothing to add, you said it all
jah bless you for this, dis is SO SO onpoint
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by mikolo80: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
OmoAlata1:

what a poor excuse. does this example only work for men or can this apply to women too? Cos next time i step out on my man, I can tell one guy like that NL use this example
anyguy that allows you to step out on him.....choi see talents
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by cayodey: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2018
Darteyyyy:
Is cheating about having sex with someone else other than your spouse? Is that your definition of cheating?

Cos I cheated on my ex-girlfriend clearly.... But I didn't have sex with someone else.

So how did you do it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.