Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? (49401 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / Do Children Still Say "Thank You" To Parent After Each Meal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
lestat: Nice post, now listen well as I talk from experience!!!!

1. Every cheater will cry and swear that they love their partner! But it's a lie! It's just like a thief who is caught and swears it's the first time! That it was hunger that caused him/ her to steal!

It's all ego defense mechanisms at work! If you trully love someone you would never ever ever cheat!

2. Cheaters never change! I repeat! CHEATERS NEVER EVER CHANGE! Except true pain, from heart break or extreme life changing experience eg: they loose their job or are exposed on social media,
Cheaters will always cry and beg and seem remorseful trust me! This is only temporary!
A cheater will always do it again!

3. You are better off divorced, motherless, fatherless, widowed, sick, hospitalized, lonely or even injured than for you to remain in a marriage or relationship with a cheater!!
Whatever shame you think you are avoiding by staying with that person trust me the heart ache of realizing they haven't changed is worse!!!!
Pack your bags and kids and run from a cheater!!!!

4. All cheaters are serial cheats!! Meaning forget that when you caught them they swore it was their first time!!!!! That is always a lie!!!!!!!!

Cheaters will always even try to blame you for their actions sometimes!!!!!

Do not get caught up in their web of lies!!! You are better off alone
jah bless you for this, dis is SO SO onpoint
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by joshrare(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Any thing you do without God's divine guidiance and leading is bound to fail/troubled

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Eberex(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2014

1. Every cheater will cry and swear that they love their partner! But it's a lie! It's just like a thief who is caught and swears it's the first time! That it was hunger that caused him/ her to steal!

It's all ego defense mechanisms at work! If you trully love someone you would never ever ever cheat!

2. Cheaters never change! I repeat! CHEATERS NEVER EVER CHANGE! Except true pain, from heart break or extreme life changing experience eg: they loose their job or are exposed on social media,
Cheaters will always cry and beg and seem remorseful trust me! This is only temporary!

3. You are better off divorced, motherless, fatherless, widowed, sick, hospitalized, lonely or even injured than for you to remain in a marriage or relationship with a cheater!!
Whatever shame you think you are avoiding by staying with that person trust me the heart ache of realizing they haven't changed is worse!!!!

4. All cheaters are serial cheats!! Meaning forget that when you caught them they swore it was their first time!!!!! That is always a lie!!!!!!!!

Starting with all those who find themselves in social network like BADOO
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by valkaka(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
All these people saying d@ you cant possibly cheat on some1 if you love dem re naive.

Does it make sense for guys to go along with d idea d@ they will neva ve sex with any1 else ever again,wen d biological imperative for male is to mate with as wide a variety of partners as possible.

At the same time,d biological imperative of female is to find a man who will stay with her and provide for her children and a man who is mating with oda women may be tempted to instead provide for the children he has with one of dose oda women.

So w@ is love?...love is the insane state of the male to agree to violate his biological imperative to meet her biological imperative.so by dis definition,if you re willing to ve sex with anoda woman,you cant be in love,but smh!!!...if you re willing to give up the opportunity to ve sex with oda women....you re insane......Goodluck!!!
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by lonelydora: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Women are fruits, and men like fruit salad and not one type of fruit.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
D way people r commentin on dis issue sef sayn its possible 2 love som1 wen cheatn on d person shows dey lack d recipe of wisdom. Lyk seriously its very impossible 2 trully love som1 n yet cheat on d person. Its crazy, its a psychological disorder dat will make som1 cheat on som1 n still claim 2 love d person. Tz mor lyk d person is suffering from schitzophrenia. A cheat is a liar, a liar can steal, a person who steals can kill. Is it dat kind of person u wana believe or listen 2 hez profession of love 4 u?
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by karpentar: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Babymama1:

Says who?
How about those who end up marrying the people they cheat with
There has to be an emotional attachment to cheat with the same person over and over again if not he would just dig a hole in the mattress and offload there

You can get drunk and cheat but most times only once. If repeated, then emotional attachment, don dey enter small small.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by uzo200(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
zboyd: Some people aren't ready to end a relationship/marriage when they cheat.

In fact, many BFs/GFs/Spouses who are caught cheating actually never intended to break up or get a divorce. This is very confusing and frustrating, for the betrayed ones who are living in this situation. They often hear things like "I swear I never stopped loving you." "My cheating has nothing to do with you or our relationship or marriage." "It has nothing to do with my feelings for you."

How are betrayed BFs/GFs/Spouses supposed to believe this?

What is love anyway?

How can you claim to still love someone during and after you cheat on them?

Is it possible?

Is it possible that cheating can actually strengthen a relationship/marriage, reveal the reasons why a BF/GF/Spouse cheated, find ways to curtail future cheating, as well as help you understand yourself much more intimately?

Reference: marriagepartners.com
why is it that those who no gree give u toto to bang go dae claim sae them love u.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: I can believe this. At least for men. When men cheat, they are not emotionally attached to the girl they cheat with. It's just having sex , for them and they feel nothing for the person they sleep with.

1million LIKES
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by karpentar: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Alexpissu: Love is the slowest form of suicide ......

If she cheats on you and confesses to you I don't see any reason why you shouldn't forgive her.

I will for forgive her after cheating. I hope she'll forgive me too.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Babymama1:

One girl for UNILAG off campus brought in her other bobo for a week.Her campus bobo was even fetching water to give him to bathe thinking it was her cousin that grew up with her,who came to look for job in Lagos.
That is how convincing a cheating girl can be

hahahaha ... grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by karpentar: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
zboyd: Some people aren't ready to end a relationship/marriage when they cheat.

In fact, many BFs/GFs/Spouses who are caught cheating actually never intended to break up or get a divorce. This is very confusing and frustrating, for the betrayed ones who are living in this situation. They often hear things like "I swear I never stopped loving you." "My cheating has nothing to do with you or our relationship or marriage." "It has nothing to do with my feelings for you."

How are betrayed BFs/GFs/Spouses supposed to believe this?

What is love anyway?

How can you claim to still love someone during and after you cheat on them?

Is it possible?

Is it possible that cheating can actually strengthen a relationship/marriage, reveal the reasons why a BF/GF/Spouse cheated, find ways to curtail future cheating, as well as help you understand yourself much more intimately?

Reference: marriagepartners.com

Why can't evereybody just cheat? What's really wrong with that? So much emphasis on one-man one-woman relationship is what indeed makes cheating attractive. I bet, if it becomes free for all, cheating will cease to exist.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by kaima1984(f): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: I can believe this. At least for men. When men cheat, they are not emotionally attached to the girl they cheat with. It's just having sex , for them and they feel nothing for the person they sleep with.
I dnt believe u sweetie
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2014

Gbam! All these deceitful tactics by cheats to deceive their partners with the 'I love you' rubbish is a cunning way to give excuse for their cheating. A cheat is a liar and manipulator. A cheat can come up with soooo many reasons for his/her cheating ways just so that you can easily forgive and tolerate their excesses in case they decide to cheat again of which they always do. A cheat is a very cunning person and its a shame a lot of people have bought/believed their lies. I pity anyone who believes a cheat can change. Let them get ready for more manipulations.The men who are using fruits or food to compare with women are the same cheats. I wonder if they would sooo glad when their gfs/wives compare them with food. Since women are hardly satisfied with things, I bet they won't have a problem if their wives cheat on them too.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
karpentar:

Why can't evereybody just cheat? What's really wrong with that? So much emphasis on one-man one-woman relationship is what indeed makes cheating attractive. I bet, if it becomes free for all, cheating will cease to exist.
Oh why can't everyone cheat huh? Are you a male or female? With all the happiness in the world, would you allow your partner to cheat?
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
born2fuck: Love and cheating are different things entirely, most guys are guilty of cheating but kept the one they love at home.

I have cheated on several girls and even some for just a token of 5000 or lie but I kept and monitored my girlfriend, infact I put tracker for her body but girls can not be monitor

I cannot let someone cheat on me because I am a great cheate"two king can't rule the same town"
You must be a learner!! You claim to be a man that can cheat and boast about it. You dnt know women. A woman can kill you and you would not even know she is about to. I pity you o. Your type usually have wives that are cheats. Too bad. You are too naïve.The Ego in you men makes you blind.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Godmystrength: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
bennyrazz: It is very possible to cheat and still love your partner. Let me put it like this, you like vegetable soup very much and you eat it everyday, some days will definitely come where you want to do away with vegetables for probably a day or two but you still love vegetables and you rate it ahead of any other soup. After tasting other soups, you will be like hun hun vegetable is better than this now, vegetables doesn't purge me now, vegetables doesn't make my tongue bitter now. That is when you realise you can't do away with vegetables and vegetable is better than ogbono, ewudo, okro soup, edika ikong grin, white soup, egusi, banga, gbegiri e.tc and when you are caught by your wife eating another soup that is when you begin to explain and make her realise that the other soup you tasted isn't as sweet as her own vegetables
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i hope the wife to can explain to hubby all these when she is caught eating other fruits. Shebi i like banana, so i can also go and test pawpaw, cucumber, water lemon, grapes, oranges etc and say that they are not as sweet as banana, banana doesn't purge me, doesn't give me constipation, doesn't give me heart burns etc. Abi how can i be eating only bananas all my life? grin grin grin

Nobody should $h!t on me and talk about love later o. If i hear........

4 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
The comments on this thread grin grin
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by shellyboi: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
buJu234: Op;

so u re saying that a whats up man thats in love with a very lazy wife (whom decided to b born again after 5yrs of marriage) like the deeper life/ Lords chosen types etc tht sees variety in the bed as a sin; that the dude should remain there abi...

Or

are u seeing that that hot babe/fine looking woman who marries one pot belly man (because of financial struggles/ forced marriage) that his tins can hardly stand for one month after one round of sex; make she stay there abi...

come on jst b realistic... U CAN LOVE UR PARTNER & STILL CHEAT simple as ABC.. ok

The golden rule is that MAKE SURE THAT THOU SHALL NOT BE CAUGHT... & USE PROTECTION
wetin be d tin wey dey hardly stand?
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Eberex(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
No matter how much you try to paint or disguise it. IT IS WRONG TO CHEAT ON YOUR PARTNER.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by vainfairy: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Babymama1: Sex is not love and love is not sex
Cheating comes out of lust
It is possible to love and still lust
That is why one must make a conscious effort to guard their hearts and keep away from appearances of evil

Gbao!! Datz d reasoning of a great mind. Gender wars can neva end, woteva d species involved's views, society's manipulation or not.........
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Godmystrength: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i hope the wife to can explain to hubby all these when she is caught eating other fruits. Shebi i like banana, so i can also go and test pawpaw, cucumber, water lemon, grapes, oranges etc and say that they are not as sweet as banana, banana doesn't purge me, doesn't give me constipation, doesn't give me heart burns etc. Abi how can i be eating only bananas all my life? grin grin grin

Nobody should $h!t on me and talk about love later o. If i hear........
grin grin grin grin

*Abi. Me too o. I like different varieties of fruits. I hope i can cheat too.Or do these men think its easy eating only one kind of fruit?

What a lame excuse to cheat!! Woe unto anybody who believes such lie!

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Godmystrength: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:
grin grin grin grin

*Abi. Me too o. I like different varieties of fruits. I hope i can cheat too.Or do these men think its easy eating only one kind of fruit?

What a lame excuse to cheat!! Woe unto anybody who believes such lie!

Abi now. How can i have only one fruit when i can have fruit salad at the same cost...............

God will just save us o. After they will now bring some yamayama disease home to there spouse. I don't even know how one can escape all theses nonsense when you have a cheating spouse abi who will hear you out when you start telling your partner to use a condom when you want to have sex because you don't want to catch anything?
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Jahblessme: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Funny thing about most of the people bleating here about Okoro soup and ogbono soup is that they do not even know the basics about giving a woman an or gasm.Upon all the nudging and correction the woman is giving,ordinary h ead you no sabi give.Yet she stays faithful and you are speaking of variety.

As long as the dude doesn't have probs with her also trying out a proper box chomper that will blow her mind.She still loves you oo but body no be firewood.

Of course she will be very discreet,you are her husband still and she loves all you've built together but body no be firewood and s ex is just s ex plain and simple.

Cheating doesn't mean she doesn't love you anymore,just that she's tired of your dead pencil

Go forth and sin no more

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
I'm surprise to see people saying that one can cheat and still love his/her partner, I call it 21 century psychological disorder.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by ogaju007(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lacomus: I'm surprise to see people saying that one can cheat and still love his/her partner, I call it 21 century psychological disorder.

Dont be naive.... theres a big difference between love and lust... sex is not the same as love.... I love my partner and would take a bullet for her but wouldn't diminish her by comparing me having nsex with some girl to what i feel for her..... Its complex but its the simple truth. wink wink
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Godmystrength: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
ogaju007:

Dont be naive.... theres a big difference between love and lust... sex is not the same as love.... I love my partner and would take a bullet for her but wouldn't diminish her by comparing me having nsex with some girl to what i feel for her..... Its complex but its the simple truth. wink wink

Dont be naive.... theres a big difference between love and lust... sex is not the same as love.... I love my partner and would take a bullet for him but wouldn't diminish him by comparing me having sex with some guy to what i feel for him..... Its complex but its the simple truth. wink wink

I which i could say the above too but that's not my kind of person. I won't descend so low to make a mess of myself and still have some nonsense excuses to defend myself. When you are guilty, just plead guilty and hope that you will be pardoned.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by beeevan: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Whoever thinks women are averse to fruit salad is 'Daftie'.

No, you can't claim to love when you cheat.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by ogaju007(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Godmystrength:

Dont be naive.... theres a big difference between love and lust... sex is not the same as love.... I love my partner and would take a bullet for him but wouldn't diminish him by comparing me having sex with some guy to what i feel for him..... Its complex but its the simple truth. wink wink

I which i could say the above too but that's not my kind of person. I won't descend so low to make a mess of myself and still have some nonsense excuses to defend myself. When you are guilty, just plead guilty and hope that you will be pardoned.

Pardoned by who?
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by defendedvictim(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
zerray: i disagree wt most view here o i believe if a man or woman TRUELY LOVE you they wont even be attracted to other ppl not to talk of cheating.most ppl dnt even knw what love is dts the problem.because u are a relationship wt a someone doesnt mean they luv u,most ppl are too afraid to admit their partner doesnt love them,dt why they hv to keep reassuring themselves of the 'love' if you doubt it go and ask a boy or girl dt was truely inlove with their partners they will tell u they never even cheated on their partner.i hv seen these things happen.cheaters are manipulators and liars
story! someone can still luv u n fall into temptation.. its Nt a luv problem, its a self control problem
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Godmystrength: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
ogaju007:

Pardoned by who?
by whoever is offended by your cheating act.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
defendedvictim:
story! someone can still luv u n fall into temptation.. its Nt a luv problem, its a self control problem
keep deceiving urself until you knw what LOVE is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.