Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,010 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

What Is The Difference Between Judaism And Christianity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Difference Between Judaism And Christianity? (805 Views)

What Are Some Differences Between Judaism Christianity And Islam? / Sacrifices: Parallelism Between Judaism And Traditional Religion? / Did God Send 2 Different But True Religions? Judaism And Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Judaism And Christianity? by Wolison(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
What is the difference between Judaism and Christianity?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Judaism And Christianity? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Judaism doesn't recognise Jesus Christ in anyway. Judaism doesn't belive in the "New Testament". Judaism is mostly based on the Jewish tradition but....««« (I don't wanna offend the Jews with my statement so I prefer not completing it)...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Judaism And Christianity? by JesusisLord85: 12:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Wolison: What is the difference between Judaism and Christianity?

Both are false
I worship the God of our ancestors, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Dunno what these ones are doing eating catfish and swine, claiming they follow the Most High.
The modest day Jews are predominantly Edomites masquerading as the true descendants of Jacob. Don't worry, God has this sorted.

Revelation 2:9
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan"

We can automatically discount the christians as even the prophets, when referring to the end of days, does not mention them. Says there "Jews".

Which other prophet speaks of Jews in the end of days?

Zecharia 8:23
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you."

Lol, why anybody claims Christian is beyond me. God is dealing with the nation of Israel. i.e. we negroes. Wake up my brothers.

Shalom
Re: What Is The Difference Between Judaism And Christianity? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Both are false
I worship the God of our ancestors, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Dunno what these ones are doing eating catfish and swine, claiming they follow the Most High.
The modest day Jews are predominantly Edomites masquerading as the true descendants of Jacob. Don't worry, God has this sorted.

Revelation 2:9
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan"

We can automatically discount the christians as even the prophets, when referring to the end of days, does not mention them. Says there "Jews".

Which other prophet speaks of Jews in the end of days?

Zecharia 8:23
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you."

Lol, why anybody claims Christian is beyond me. God is dealing with the nation of Israel. i.e. we negroes. Wake up my brothers.

Shalom
Buzugee AKA Obadiah777, is that you?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Judaism And Christianity? by PastorOluT(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=LeoAdewale] Judaism is mostly based on the Jewish tradition /quote]

I agree with all u said bt this, the Jews mostly hold on to the old covenant n believed it is yet to be fulfilled, though they also hold on to some traditions bt never the bulk of their beliefs. Bt thank God many of them shall be saved after the revelation of the man of sin n they would know for sure Jesus is the messiah that was to come.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Judaism And Christianity? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
PastorOluT:
#trueTALK

(1) (Reply)

He Needs Help On How To Stop Masturbating / Muslims! Get Prepared!, Jesus Is Coming Soon!!! / Us Reveals Boko Harams Next Attack.m.naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.