Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,193 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? (964 Views)

(pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by Flowtry(m): 12:50am On Jul 30, 2014
A popular secular artiste did a song with the lyrics of this openikg cliché. This days people fall in love for the craziest reasons. Would you allow your sister or someone you know marry a 52 or 42year old man while she's 22years old?

Personally, I'm not against ladies dating or settling down with men who're a few years older but...men old enough to be their father?!! That's a whole new kettle of fish to me. So what do you guys think? Is age nothing but a number in this context of "Father-daughter union?"
Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 30, 2014
Age is ntin bt a number wen d ladies date d likes of aliko dangote,femi otedola,adenuga
Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by macsika: 3:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Age is nothing... Cos the beautiful ones are not yet born.. I'm waiting for my soulmate grin grin and maybe she's 1 because i'm 20
Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by daryoor(m): 5:10am On Jul 30, 2014
that just like saying prison is nothing but a room.

1 Like

Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by fubbyy(m): 6:53am On Jul 30, 2014
Age is just a number only in a man's world not woman, 50 years old man can marry 20 years old girl and nobody kicks against it but it can't happen the other way round
Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2014
Age does matters in relationships. I can date a lady that's either taller or older than me - No Way.

1 Like

Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by Flowtry(m): 3:13am On Jul 31, 2014
edozie04: Age is ntin bt a number wen d ladies date d likes of aliko dangote,femi otedola,adenuga
[quote author=edozie04]

Where is the place of love then?
Will you marry someone like Florence Ita Giwa?
Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by ITbomb(m): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2014
She says I'm too old for her, but it's just a 10 years difference undecided undecided undecided
Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=Flowtry][/quote]Bro some guys can definitely marry d likes of her
Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by heatmeup(f): 10:25am On Jul 31, 2014
macsika: Age is nothing... Cos the beautiful ones are not yet born.. I'm waiting for my soulmate grin grin and maybe she's 1 because i'm 20
******takes cane and pursues him and wonder what he his looking for in romance section

1 Like

Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by macsika: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2014
heatmeup: ******takes cane and pursues him and wonder what he his looking for in romance section
*runs to my bedroom takes off my clothes and waiting to get flogged by Heatmeup* *she came in, looks at me in awe and blushed, 30 seconds later she stripped* Bro it's On... The naked man works.
Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by heatmeup(f): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
macsika: *runs to my bedroom takes off my clothes and waiting to get flogged by Heatmeup* *she came in, looks at me in awe and blushed, 30 seconds later she stripped* Bro it's On... The naked man works.
sees and says ew, gross u look disgusting with your potbelly
Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by heatmeup(f): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
macsika: *runs to my bedroom takes off my clothes and waiting to get flogged by Heatmeup* *she came in, looks at me in awe and blushed, 30 seconds later she stripped* Bro it's On... The naked man works.
sees and says ew, gross u look disgusting with your potbelly.runs out
Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by macsika: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
heatmeup: sees and says ew, gross u look disgusting with your potbelly.runs out
*and on her way out she had an epiphany and realised that it wasn't the pot belly she wanted... She just wanted to suck my hammer, so, she entered, apologised for being rude, and said ''can i see your hammer first'' when i oblige and removed my boxers, what she saw got her breath taking, she screamed halleluyah in excitement went down on her knees and start preying on my golden rod all at the same saying my name and mooaning grin tongue grin
Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by heatmeup(f): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
macsika: *and on her way out she had an epiphany and realised that it wasn't the pot belly she wanted... She just wanted to suck my hammer, so, shed entered apologise for being rude, and said ''can i see your pipe first'' when i oblige and removed my boxers, what she saw got her breath taking, she screamed halleluyah in excitement went down on her knees and start preying on my golden rod all at the same saying my name and mmoanningm grin tongue grin
lolzzzz 20yr old boy talking smh dis are the things that causes masturbation u need deliverance
Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by paranorman(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
Age is not merely a number; motive for gettin into the relationship makes it just a number. Some ladies marry younger men coz they b gettin old- biological clock ish. Some be doin it coz of money-gold digin/finacial security. Some men be doin it coz the woman is boxed-up or outta pity. Those are all conditional love. Some pople do it out of true love..
Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage? by macsika: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
heatmeup: lolzzzz 20yr old boy talking smh dis are the things that causes masturbation u need deliverance
have you forgotten what the topic of this thread is? Age knows no boundary when making love. grin

(1) (Reply)

Let Somebody Love You / 10 Reasons You Should Go Naked NOW / I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.