Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech (20382 Views)

Jose Mourinho Desperate For Manchester United Job Thinks He Can Win The Premier / Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi / Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by hazyfm: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
MIKEL PLS
Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by englishmart(m): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
promise2020: any time i hear Mikel i ask when are we going to have a no10 like J J okocha
you are not too old to replace jay jay okocha.
Comeon boy! You can do it

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Trust Mourinho he knows wat to do. He is just playing wit de press!!!!

He will collect £27m from PSG for de sale of Torres, dash dem Czech and unregister Mikel.

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by eluquenson(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
The three guys should rather leave now as they don't add value to the club any longer
Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by pontirock(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dey Shud Sell Torres Nd Nt Mikel Or Cech
Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by englishmart(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
ayobase: mikel, u better quickly run to any mfm church for 5 days intense deliverance, or else ur passport na past tense o.

I come dey pity this boy now.

who tell u sey witch for ur village no dey travel abroad.
an you give them international passports?
Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by Ezedon(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Let him sell mikel first

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bunch of waste pipes grin
Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by khattab02: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Zedric: All #mou has to do is reduce torres' price. No club will pay dat much for torres
I tell you. I laugh whenever I hear them demanding 20m for torres. What has he played for such amount? Even a morata will be a better buy at that price. Oh El NiNo!

Also, why is this giving chelsea headach? Can't any of them be loaned out?

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by Xano(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Petr Cech is useful for Chelsea. Torres and Mikel can be useful for another football club. Keep Petr Cech, dont register Torres and Mikel for Champions league. It may force Torres hand to leave, but Mikel is another story. Mikel knows no other club will pay him such wages like Chelsea, so he will stay until his contract finishes. Chelsea may pay-off and terminate Mikel and Torres contracts.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by DaVinChiSam(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
His time (Mikel) is up
Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by khattab02: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
rightym: Trust Mourinho he knows wat to do. He is just playing wit de press!!!!

He will collect £27m from PSG for de sale of Torres, dash dem Czech and unregister Mikel.
really? For torres? I will be waiting...
Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by sexylogan(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
vicadex07: Make dem dash eyimba the three of dem now

Best first comment I've seen in a long time grin
Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by Boss13: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
I remember the transfer controversy with Mikel after he agreed with Man Utd and quickly signed for Chelsea. Well, the love for money. It is so bad when clubs are not beckoning on you to ply your trade with them and also your club considers you irrelevant to them. Making it even worst, your presence now gives your manager headache. Mikel's case is now so bad that he is not even considered for B' team.

Chelsea might end up loaning him off to a club in order to avoid sanctions and that club will continue benching Mikel because they do not really need him - they were only trying to do Chelsea FC a favour.

Mikel, if you had looked into the future and saw this coming you would probably sign for Man Utd, play better and still be regarded highly. Greed, they say is a sweet poison.

5 Likes

Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by kendrick93(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
losing cech is quite a gamble.. courtois is gud but he needs tym to settle in with d chelsea squad.
anyway i will love if lfc get cech

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by kendrick93(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
eluquenson: The three guys should rather leave now as they don't add value to the club any longer
cech doesnt add value to d club? absolute nonsense!!

4 Likes

Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by shadrach77: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Boss13: I remember the transfer controversy with Mikel after he agreed with Man Utd and quickly signed for Chelsea. Well, the love for money. It is so bad when clubs are not beckoning on you to ply your trade with them and also your club considers you irrelevant to them. Making it even worst, your presence now gives your manager headache. Mikel's case is now so bad that he is not even considered for B' team.

Chelsea might end up loaning him off to a club in order to avoid sanctions and that club will continue benching Mikel because they do not really need him - they were only trying to do Chelsea FC a favour.

Mikel, if you had looked into the future and saw this coming you would probably sign for Man Utd, play better and still be regarded highly. Greed, they say is a sweet poison.

Aren't you silly? Mikel has spent 8 years in Chelsea. It's obvious he has to go at some point. Nothing lasts forever. But saying if he had gone to Man U he would have done better sounds phoolish. What happened to Eric Djemba Djemba? How many players of African descent lasted 2 seasons in Man U not to talk of 8? Let's not make it look as if Mikel leaving Chelsea is a big deal. Chelsea is not that big, moreso he has spent almost a decade there and has won everything winnable with them. Nothing lasts forever. Please cut him some slack! angry angry angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by Lukema(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
mikel is a waste product jor make dem give 3sc of ibadan make cech stay oooo

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by xtervaganza(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
eluquenson: The three guys should rather leave now as they don't add value to the club any longer
say what?

Petr Cech is easily a top 10 gk in the world

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by kobonaire(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Sallychizzl3:
Mikel can be left unregistered tho, I won't even blink. undecided
i don't think even Mikel will mind that as long as it does not jeopardize his UK citizenship application.
Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by Sallychizzl3: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
kobonaire: i don't think even Mikel will mind that as long as it does not jeopardize his UK citizenship application.

He wouldn't mind not being paid and played?

What's a citizenship without a job?
Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by kobonaire(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Sallychizzl3: He wouldn't mind not being paid and played?
What's a citizenship without a job?
Does being unregistered mean he also cannot play in EPL too? I thought it just prevented him from UEFA?
I am not aware of UK laws but can he play for another UK club and still obtain his citizenship?
Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by sarutobie(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
shadrach77:

Aren't you silly? Mikel has spent 8 years in Chelsea. It's obvious he has to go at some point. Nothing lasts forever. But saying if he had gone to Man U he would have done better sounds phoolish. What happened to Eric Djemba Djemba? How many players of African descent lasted 2 seasons in Man U not to talk of 8? Let's not make it look as if Mikel leaving Chelsea is a big deal. Chelsea is not that big, moreso he has spent almost a decade there and has won everything winnable with them. Nothing lasts forever. Please cut him some slack! angry angry angry angry angry
no mind them, nigerians can be ridiculously sentimental and myopic..as if there was any guarantee of mikel doing better in manU . after playing in a club for eight solid years and winning every cup on offer, and they are here yapping about him being greedy??

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by myspnigeria: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Sell Torres on olx
Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by Dantedasz(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
shadrach77:

QUINTINE FORTUNE!
Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by Polchiz(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nigerians have always wished that Mikel leaves chelsea since 2006.
I don't know why the good wage he earns there brings up the venom of hatred in their veins.
Since you have crippled your country through hatred, nepotism, tribalism, and religion bigotry, why do you still inter-hate someone who is enjoying his career in another country?
He is a snail, he doesn't know how to play football, he is a bench warmer and what have you.
Is it your father that owns chelsea?
Did he beg Nigeria to play for them?
If you didn't invite him, he wouldn't have come.
He is now a multimillionaire if not a billionaire and you open your mandibles to call him snail?
Before you insult Mikel, ask yourself, "What have I achieved in my chosen career?

4 Likes

Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by JEITO: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
The transfer market is still open na, Lukaku might leave before the end of the week.

Shwartzer's contract shouldn't have been renewed sef because we need these 3guys. They come in handy in crutial times.
Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by kingthreat(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
Polchiz: Nigerians have always wished that Mikel leaves chelsea since 2006.
I don't know why the good wage he earns there brings up the venom of hatred in their veins.
Since you have crippled your country through hatred, nepotism, tribalism, and religion bigotry, why do you still inter-hate someone who is enjoying his career in another country?
He is a snail, he doesn't know how to play football, he is a bench warmer and what have you.
Is it your father that owns chelsea?
Did he beg Nigeria to play for them?
If you didn't invite him, he wouldn't have come.
He is now a multimillionaire if not a billionaire and you open your mandibles to call him snail?
Before you insult Mikel, ask yourself, "What have I achieved in my chosen career?

Some people are in undeserved positions and Mikel is one of them. Some dumb people support this trend and you are one of them. #antimediocrity
Re: Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
shadrach77:

Quinto Fortune, Manucho too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi: "My Son Thiago Criticises Me After A Bad Game" / Arsenal Complete £17.2m Signing Of Sambi Lokonga / Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.