Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Prophet Prediction:some Governors Will Be Involved In Plane Crash,shekau Capture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Prediction:some Governors Will Be Involved In Plane Crash,shekau Capture (766 Views)

Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun / Some Governors Claims Of Achievements Are Propaganda – Mark / Governors Will Abuse State Police - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Prediction:some Governors Will Be Involved In Plane Crash,shekau Capture by activatenigeria: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2014
General Overseer of God of Cham­pion Royal As­sembly, Brother Joshua Ignila, has dished out more prophecies after his spot on World Cup prediction (He predicted Germany would win).

According to the Sun, he told his congregation that,Boko haram leader,Shekau would be captured soon and a low ranking officer will shoot him on the leg..

Also said Abuja residents should be careful between today, Monday and Wednesday

"I hear the sound of bomb in the city and I call on security agen­cies to tighten security in Abuja between Monday and Wednesday.”

He predicted also that a private jet carry­ing some governors who are opposed to certain decisions in the country would crash...He said
"I have warned them through my broadcast on Champions Television and I have tried to reach out to those I saw in my predic­tion. It is going to happen soon and nobody should blame anybody for it. It is either they retreat from that meeting they want to attend or they will perish.”
Re: Prophet Prediction:some Governors Will Be Involved In Plane Crash,shekau Capture by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2014
If na only plane crash, no shaking...When there's need for speed by any APC Chieftain, Amaechi go use RVGH Toyota Land Cruiser take break land speed record!

If you doubt, ask Mallam El Rufai!
Re: Prophet Prediction:some Governors Will Be Involved In Plane Crash,shekau Capture by AWONEYAN(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2014
The good news is the part that shekau will be captured! Lord pls let this come to pass soon In Jesus Name (amen)
Re: Prophet Prediction:some Governors Will Be Involved In Plane Crash,shekau Capture by amakufrancis(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2014
AWONEYAN: The good news is the part that shekau will be captured! Lord pls let this come to pass soon In Jesus Name (amen)
amen once again
Re: Prophet Prediction:some Governors Will Be Involved In Plane Crash,shekau Capture by HUGES: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2014
Did he predict if the crash involving this 'opposition' govs. wld be as a result of natural cause or human manipulation. And I would rather he predicted that all boko haram sponsors will be captured because in the past we have heard that shekau was capture and then he resurfaced again

(1) (Reply)

Sudanese Woman Receives Hero's Welcome On Arrival To The Us. / Alleged Loss Of N1 Billion On Car Imports: Daily Trust’s Story Is Completely Fal / British National Slumps And Dies At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.