Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 (6115 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture / "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by BlackPeni5: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Mr Shrapnel, this is obvious to sane minds.

Lack of ideas...just like your Ogas at the top. cheesy

You are now trying to cover up with the Shrapnels story when you guys said it was bullets.

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by brownlord: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2014
koboko69: The progrsssthieves team and others not mentioned:donphilopus,egift,berem,mynd44,oam4j,Obiagelli,reallagbake3,anago1000,omenka,gbawe, Cleverly, caseless, Gurnam, demdem, Abagworo, ilugunboy, ngeneukwenu, gboliwe, Lagos_Boi, mayoroflagos, aresa, arewafederation, Orlandoowoh have been doing a good job even in thier busy schedule to place this unintelligent paid hacks were they belong. i am glad people dedicate some part of thier time because of the love for thier country to kick against lies and propaganda by some paid e-militia. God bless APC! God bless Nigeria!!!

Why you no add my name?

2 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by patrickmuf(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2014
alotofgrace:

THANKS smiley

mr. smart smiley
Welcome
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2014
alotofgrace:

señor, the media in whole is the powerful tool of the elits

Is Jonathan depending on the media to investigate to make his deductions? I wonder why u keep dodging this simple question?

2 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by BlackPeni5: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2014
brownlord:

Why you no add my name?

So you want your name included in the book of the dead..na wa for you o.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2014
brownlord:

Why you no add my name?

brownfool u are retrogressive. grin all Jonathan cocck suckers like u are.

5 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by brownlord: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Is Jonathan depending on the media to investigate to make his deductions? I wonder why u keep dodging this simple question?

I understand, NMA is still on strike
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by brownlord: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

brownfool u are retrogressive. grin all Jonathan cocck suckers like u are.

Son you are a fool, Did i not warn you never to miss your drugs?

2 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5:

Lack of ideas...just like your Ogas at the top. cheesy

You are now trying to cover up with the Shrapnels story when you guys said it was bullets.

Fool, when u say you guys, what did the report u qouted say? Is the commisioner a politician?
Again fool, u said shrapnel and nothing more.
U are so daft. Admit my superior intelligence and accept ur stupidity u fool.

4 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2014
brownlord:

Son you are a fool, Did i not warn you never to miss your drugs?

Father, u are a bastard. What drugs did ur cursed lineage miss?

2 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by BlackPeni5: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, when u say you guys, what did the report u qouted say? Is the commisioner a politician?
Again fool, u said shrapnel and nothing more.
U are so daft. Admit my superior intelligence and accept ur stupidity u fool.

You are a superior Baboon...that's all I know. Hungry goat.

3 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2014
brownlord:

I understand, NMA is still on strike

Brownfool, take ur cursed household to private clinics. Jonathan stipends should be able to pay for it.

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5:

You are a superior Baboon...that's all I know. Hungry goat.

When one is confronted with the truth, confusion sets in.
What exactly did u call ur cursed seeds? Baboons or goats? grin

3 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Caseless: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Thank you my brother! The saddest part of the sham is, when some of them appoint fingers of accusation that I have been paid to malign Jonathan and PDP. To them anybody that supports change is automatically a paid APC hack, thats how hollow their thinking compartments are structured. However, nothing could be further from the truth! I have never met any APC chieftain at a close range either by proxy or otherwise. The closest i have ever been to an APC Chieftain, was during the Burial of Prof Soyinka's daughter at Ibadan, Amaechi and I sat close to each other without even exchanging greetings. The truth of the matter, is that i have been a harsh critic of PDP right from Obasanjo era to this moment, largely informed by the manner Alex Ekwueme was treated in PDP primaries and the subsequent collapse of the Opposition immediately after then. The crux of the matter is;

I desire a country where a performing public officer is retained while non performer booted out.

I desire a country where I can iron my clothes anytime i feel the need without waiting for "NEPA".

I desire a country where we have choice of political platforms.

I desire a United Nigeria, devoid of ethnic and tribal sentiments.

I desire a peaceful country.

I desire a country where there is accountability.

I desire a country where there is political tolerance.
I desire a prosperous Nation.

But unfortunately PDP as presently constituted can deliver on the above in the foreseeable future. Therefore I owe nobody any Apology for my activism on Nairaland.
u ar a true nigerian! *doffs cap*

5 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by koboko69: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2014
brownlord:

Why you no add my name?

Cos u are a retrogressive!
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem,I dey hail o! Slaying PDP e-rats since 1999. Nothing do you! grin

@koboko69, you're da bomb my brother! Nothing do you too. cool

6 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2014
koboko69:

Cos u are a retrogressive!

Retrogressives are fools that supports the otuokpe glutton that spear headed the eating of approximately a billion naira worth of food in the midst of abject poverty in a financial year.
These fools have dung called brain.
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by alotofgrace(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

of course the govt. intelligence will do their job....are u the one sss npf will inform?

ur hatred for jona is what glares from you undecided
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2014
alotofgrace:

of course the govt. intelligence will do their job....are u the one sss npf will inform?

ur hatred for jona is what glares from you undecided

Good, if that is the case why don't u believe Jonathan ur god when he said the attack surely was targeted at Buhari?

I don't hate Jonathan, he is probably a good dad, wonderful husband and teacher however i only detest the foolishness and stupidity he brings to governance. He sucks therein.

3 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by alotofgrace(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2014
Demdem:

Good, if that is the case why don't u believe Jonathan ur god when he said the attack surely was targeted at Buhari?

I don't hate Jonathan, he is probably a good dad, wonderful husband and teacher however i detest the foolishness and stupidity he brings to governance. He sucks therein.

lol...he isnt my god or dad.
he's slow! yes
we call him clueless! yes

buh u need to consider some qualities wit resp. to some situations. bro, i strongly think if obj was in power, war might have broken out.

wen the system is too fast u need a coolant, wen its slow u need a catalyst.

i hope i ddnt speak in parables?

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2014
alotofgrace:

he's slow! yes

buh u need to consider some qualities wit resp. to some situations. bro, i strongly think if obj was in power, war might have broken out.

I disagree. I Av been following his leadership qualities since his bayelsa days and believe u me, he is terrible.
He was elected to fix problems and not aggravate it..
Giving excuses, attributing his failures to opponents and continuation of the status quo suggests to me that he is a terrible leader.

2 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Caseless: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2014
neena: @ koboko69, it' s not the fact that PDP lapdogs are fond of discrediting the people's general, but the fact that they have to wait for a criminal, Asari Vagabond Dokupoo to tell them.

Asari their master said Chibok wad a scam, without examining the fact that Chibok is a Christian town, they believed.

Next, he said they tried to murder Buhari so that they would declare a coup. Wholeheartedly, PDP baboons believed. So, it was not one inch of a surprise that they believed him when he made a u- turn, and said Buhari's attack was staged.

PDP, accepting orders from an overweight criminal since 1447.
jst 11 post in 8 yrs, and d 11th one is such a rich one . Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Ttalk: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5:

Insolent Bastardd...Thats all you'll ever be. The pain in your heart will continue as long as you remain in that party. Save yourself the way FFK did.

Bro, stop this name calling, accept that you mis-yarn big time, you have displayed gross ignorance on issue that is beyond your level of reasoning, no insult intended please

7 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by bIoodykiller: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2014
arewafederation:

My very useless goat still making useless contributions.

otu nne i there

usless bingo
son of a rabid dog

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Caseless: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2014
alotofgrace:

he's slow! yes

urgent situation demands an urgent action. The snail-like style of leadership being perpetuated by jonathan would make nigeria to take a nosedive and may possibly lead us to d hypabyssal. Example of such snail-like leadership, is his inability to believe the kidnap of chibok gals , until after 18 days and failing to visit d town , only to invite the 'aggrieved' parents of d abducted gals to asorock after yousoufzai malala forced him to.
Gej's slowness makes us think nigeria is on autopilot. We can't wait anymore, he must go.
Indeed, jonathan is a pig built for aerial flight.

3 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by lakpalakpa: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2014
koboko69: The progrsssive team and others not mentioned:donphilopus,egift,berem,mynd44,oam4j,Obiagelli,reallagbake3,anago1000,omenka,gbawe, Cleverly, caseless, Gurnam, demdem, Abagworo, ilugunboy, ngeneukwenu, gboliwe, Lagos_Boi, mayoroflagos, aresa, arewafederation, Orlandoowoh have been doing a good job even in thier busy schedule to place this unintelligent paid hacks were they belong. i am glad people dedicate some part of thier time because of the love for thier country to kick against lies and propaganda by some paid e-militia. God bless APC! God bless Nigeria!!!

That girl na witch....

angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Caseless: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2014
lakpalakpa:

That girl na witch....

angry angry angry angry
koboko, gboliwe is an anti-apc and hate buhari alot. Dnt add her to d list.

6 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by neena: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2014
caseless: jst 11 post in 8 yrs, and d 11th one is such a rich one . Thumbs up!
Not really. But considering the fact that Se..un banned all my lagbake handles till 2024 , I had to revert to my old handle.

Nothing do us! cool

4 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by BlackPeni5: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2014
Ttalk:

Bro, stop this name calling, accept that you mis-yarn big time, you have displayed gross ignorance on issue that is beyond your level of reasoning, no insult intended please

Which part be the mis-yarn. It was stated that bullets were used when it was shrapnels and I pointed it out.

You dey use code insult me but I no go call you names yet...except you yan rubbish again.

2 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by GogetterMD(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2014
sasview:

Modern day definition of Literacy is to learn, unlearn and relearn not just the ability to read and write. Go through the definition of shrapnel again you will understand that it is a product of bomb shell.
So the fact remains that a bomb was targeted on GMB.
Op thank you for the enlightenment.
Word! Excellent! Couldn't have been better said!

2 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by rozayx5(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2014
hmm a conference of jweeds educating themselves on bomb technology shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by omenka(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2014
lakpalakpa:

That girl na witch....

angry angry angry angry
I keep getting notification of "mentions" whenever that post by the Op is quoted yet my monika isn't among those mentioned. Is there something wrong with NL systems undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Boko Haram In Their Failed Attack On Gombe / SHOCKED! See Who Is Standing Next To President Jonathan (photos) / FG To Ban Importation Of Fabric For Producing Security Agencies’ Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.