Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,208 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) - NYSC (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (127370 Views)

Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here / Akwa Ibom Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Prettytahill:
Wen do u intend going?I'm going from festac..

Sunday †ђξ 7th after 7am mass. Daz prolly around 9:30am.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
@All. This morning they were answering everyone regardless of the geo - political zones. It was just this evening at a little after six, that they pointed out that we are more than the expected number that was designated for today and paused the registration exercise. Was lucky to be through with everything by then. The only thing left is to get my Nysc I. D card. Would be going to the bank soon to submit the bank forms giving to us. They say we are to report at the state secretariat on the 15th for our posting letters

As to the controversies over the geo - political zones, evidence would seem to suggest that the officials themselves are as confused as we are. This morning while we were registering, the geo-political zone they asked for was the one where your school falls into. This evening, another official told me that it's the one your state of origin falls into. So they are also confused about it. I would just advice that you go as soon as you can to seek clarification. They are just saying different things.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
Prettytahill: I saw mannylex..

really? Where in particular? U should have holla'd naw

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by olubainc: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
prixxy7: cos its by geo political zone. And take note. D geo zone ȋ̝̊̅§ ur skul location not ur state of origin. We were told. U̶̲̥̅̊ can ask someone else ƒø̲̣̣я̅ better clarification bt my skul and state of origin ȋ̝̊̅§ stil south south. So its til wednesday A̶̲̥̅♏ goin bk dea. b

Thanks for all the updates...

So how does this affect foreign students?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Prettytahill(f): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
Sunday †ђξ 7th after
7am mass. Daz prolly around 9:30am.

Hmmm my dear,I'd advise u go early cos d crowd eh,u go tire..
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
No one should be confused about geo-political zone ish. One of the officials announced loud and clear that the geo-political zone used is your state of origin and not your school. So take note.

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
prixxy7: rily. Eya. Have U̶̲̥̅̊ finished ur registration? If no, we wil stil get to see on wednesday. And dis time, man up and holla a sister wink

Lol. Funny. A UNIBEN brother is always manned up. If I had known twas you, would've met you right away. Was with two other UNIBEN friends. Now I know what you look like. If I see you again, I'd be the tall guy you're looking up to talk with wink . Yeah, just remaining the I. D card.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Prettytahill:
Hmmm my dear,I'd advise u go early cos d crowd eh,u go tire..

precisely why I wanna go on sunday.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Prettytahill(f): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mannylex:
really? Where in particular? U should have holla'd naw
Didn't knw it was u til I saw dis pix,I think I saw u at d gate den inside,I was sitting by d canopy where dat man was talking plenty,explaining how u'd go abt d blue n white form..
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 1kanma: 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mi advise to all, if u can make it tomorrow come and do ur registration regardless of d geopolitical zone, cos wat I heard while d man made d announcement was dat dey where goin to camp only does pple whom there geopolitical zone falls today and ar yet to finish there reg, d rest shld go home. So am going back tomorrow and am very sure we will be attended to. And come to think of it d procedure for d reg is too much and exceed more dan one hour so y wait for ur own day wen u can go now. I spent all Mi day there and yet to be done.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Erebeshe: 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
prixxy7: cos its by geo political zone. And take note. D geo zone ȋ̝̊̅§ ur skul location not ur state of origin. We were told. U̶̲̥̅̊ can ask someone else ƒø̲̣̣я̅ better clarification bt my skul and state of origin ȋ̝̊̅§ stil south south. So its til wednesday A̶̲̥̅♏ goin bk dea. b
dis is a wonderful piece of info coz dis issue of state of origin has always bn a bone of contention
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by kriscamdi(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
No one is talkn to me, am sad joor
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mannylex: No one should be confused about geo-political zone ish. One of the officials announced loud and clear that the geo-political zone used is your state of origin and not your school. So take note.

Dude, if there is any confusion it's from the officials themselves. As at this evening some of the officials were all saying different things even while the announcements were going on. But the lady handing out the kits in my platoon said its the state so I think it's a safe bet to go with that.

But, for those who stay close, come tomorrow and clarify! Then inform others. If you stay in Lagos, all it would cost you is the price of d T fare. And then you'd have been certain. I didn't plan on registering today. Just came to get info on the geo - political thing and then discovered I could.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Erebeshe: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Prettytahill:
Wen do u intend going?I'm going from festac..
stay in ago palace way 2 (century precisely) cn we go 2 camp n c thnz 4 oursevs 2moro?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Ezychy(f): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
UtchayPro: Chaee see all the cool dudes and babes from this forum I was really looking forward to meet.. cry Anyways I still hope to jam some of you anywia in this Eko: PPA, events, anywhere, even shoprite cheesy ;DI'm a makeup artist and that means I can waka bout for Africa lol. My registration is as far away as 7th&8th so I'm coming into Lag by Friday.who is coming to camp between 7th and 8th?? ? Let's hook up, and of course take pics like Prixxy7 and Mannylex dem cool

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
1kanma: Mi advise to all, if u can make it tomorrow come and do ur registration regardless of d geopolitical zone, cos wat I heard while d man made d announcement was dat dey where goin to camp only does pple whom there geopolitical zone falls today and ar yet to finish there reg, d rest shld go home. So am going back tomorrow and am very sure we will be attended to. And come to think of it d procedure for d reg is too much and exceed more dan one hour so y wait for ur own day wen u can go now. I spent all Mi day there and yet to be done.

Exactly.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 1kanma: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
pls don't sit down at home and be waiting for ur own day Mi dearie if u can make it y not go. dey will not camp u if ur day does not fall at d day of ur reg. pls @all don't be confused. D stress is too much to sit at home and be waitin. Mi bit thou, gud nyt
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrAnonymous: This has been the worst day of my 2014... And to think I almost argued with the guard who told me in the morning that the no camp thing was good news grin

I saw prixxy7 and her co-amigos up front but I was stuck in THAT line, you know what line (the blue and white one). I was there from 2-5.

The backpack I decided to bring was the worst idea ever. If you haven't gone there yet, try not to carry anything unnecessary, you may not like yourself. After a couple hours I was even beginning to feel the weight of my phone in my pocket.

Someone actually came with booter and jerry can grin

I'll be there again tomorrow though, regardless.
lol. Everybody saw prixxy. U̶̲̥̅̊ sef ƒø̲̣̣я̅ cm meet me na. At least a hi wuld do.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Prettytahill(f): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Pls dear just keep us posted,so dat I'd knw if I'll be dere on wednesday.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by viviangills(f): 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
who is in platoon 2?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by MrAnonymous: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
prixxy7: lol. Everybody saw prixxy. U̶̲̥̅̊ sef ƒø̲̣̣я̅ cm meet me na. At least a hi wuld do.
No, that line was more important. Leaving would mean flushing 2 hours down the toilet.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by MrAnonymous: 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
1kanma: pls don't sit down at home and be waiting for ur own day Mi dearie if u can make it y not go. dey will not camp u if ur day does not fall at d day of ur reg. pls @all don't be confused. D stress is too much to sit at home and be waitin. Mi bit thou, gud nyt
On the positive note, the weekend may be lighter though, since it looked like pretty much everyone was at the camp today.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 1kanma: 12:19am On Sep 02, 2014
viviangills: who is in platoon 2?
meeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by UtchayPro(f): 12:37am On Sep 02, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

M 7-8th as well. Wanna go that 7th too.
Yaayy that's good!! We can actually meet in camp.It'd be cool grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by yankeedudu01(m): 5:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Mannylex: No one should be confused about geo-political zone ish. One of the officials announced loud and clear that the geo-political zone used is your state of origin and not your school. So take note.

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by abbyphilips(f): 5:09am On Sep 02, 2014
Prettytahill: Ok now I'm confused,I'm from south-East
but I skulled in south-south..does it mean I can register on wednesday or it has to be on sunday..

Dearie its ur sch they wl use. Not ur state of origin. So u r to come 3rd or 4th
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ibullem(m): 6:02am On Sep 02, 2014
MrAnonymous: This has been the worst day of my 2014... And to think I almost argued with the guard who told me in the morning that the no camp thing was good news grin

I saw prixxy7 and her co-amigos up front but I was stuck in THAT line, you know what line (the blue and white one). I was there from 2-5.

The backpack I decided to bring was the worst idea ever. If you haven't gone there yet, try not to carry anything unnecessary, you may not like yourself. After a couple hours I was even beginning to feel the weight of my phone in my pocket.

Someone actually came with booter and jerry can grin

I'll be there again tomorrow though, regardless.

That line was crazy, I stood there for about 3hrs 30mins
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ibullem(m): 6:04am On Sep 02, 2014
prixxy7: tanx baby. e-hugs. *blushing* hope to see you on wednesday. And mannylex too. And odas. We culd get a group photo and tag it LASGIDI CAMP NL'ers. Loll

Yes hun, I'd holla on Wednesday
*e-hugs* smiley smiley
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 6:17am On Sep 02, 2014
Good morning yo every one, na waooo this standing on the queue for 3hrs + I no sure say I get the energy oo. I believe by Saturday the line will have reduced significantly. thanks to every one for the various updates.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by yankeedudu01(m): 6:26am On Sep 02, 2014
abbyphilips:

Dearie its ur sch they wl use. Not ur state of origin. So u r to come 3rd or 4th
Pls stop giving out wrong info here ... "time table
presented hereunder. The grouping is in
accordance with the geo-political zones
where the corps members come from".

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Erebeshe: 7:09am On Sep 02, 2014
Ezychy:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
whn r u goin?
wch skul did u grad 4rm, hop 2 meet u
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by abbyphilips(f): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2014
yankeedudu01: Pls stop giving out wrong info here ... "time table
presented hereunder. The grouping is in
accordance with the geo-political zones
where the corps members come from".

Tnx I had to go bck. To their website.. Sory

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (98) (Reply)

55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without! / My NYSC Experience In Kano State / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.