Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here - NYSC (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (79399 Views)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
ceemac: And the DG is blaming his madness on innocent EBOLA, the TAN rally is still scheduled to hold just barely 48Hrs to the supposed beginning of our camps and it had not been postponed or cancelled because its JONA re-election and it benefits him so EBOLA can go to hell...

Guys please let's not let this thing slip, we can get our three weeks if we all unite and speak with a voice.. Let it not go down in history that in a full generation, just Ɣøû‎​ and I only was not given the opportunity to experience this unforgettable 21 days which some of our parents still reminisce till date...

I beg Ɣøû‎​ guys that we should be resolute... I come be like who need this three weeks pass... Wetin I wan use gist ♍ɑ̤̈̊ friends wey go stream 1 wen dem dey talk? (On a lighter note)...

God bless the progressives!
Naija no go spoil for our time

Comrade Kazan...
#teamUniben... #teamOsun
Aluta continua...

Bros relax jor!!! You too ginger

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Psamuelle(m): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
Wow, I didn't knw this thread existed... Was tinkin of creatin one. I see ya'll hv made acquitances, anyway, itz nice... Mayb we'll organize our own camp fire dt day...
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by crimboi(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
been out since the early hours , did i miss much some good person should fill me in on what u lots av been on bout since morning pls smiley
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
ceemac: And the DG is blaming his madness on innocent EBOLA, the TAN rally is still scheduled to hold just barely 48Hrs to the supposed beginning of our camps and it had not been postponed or cancelled because its JONA re-election and it benefits him so EBOLA can go to hell...

Guys please let's not let this thing slip, we can get our three weeks if we all unite and speak with a voice.. Let it not go down in history that in a full generation, just Ɣøû‎​ and I only was not given the opportunity to experience this unforgettable 21 days which some of our parents still reminisce till date...

I beg Ɣøû‎​ guys that we should be resolute... I come be like who need this three weeks pass... Wetin I wan use gist ♍ɑ̤̈̊ friends wey go stream 1 wen dem dey talk? (On a lighter note)...

God bless the progressives!
Naija no go spoil for our time

Comrade Kazan...
#teamUniben... #teamOsun
Aluta continua...
. Barely A Week After Residency Programme Suspension was announced by F.G. LMA have called-off the strike & are now begging FG to reverse the decision. Jona Govt. No dey tolerate aluta in any form. Looooools

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by crimboi(m): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
skidskid: . Barely A Week After Residency Programme Suspension was announced by F.G. LMA have called-off the strike & are now begging FG to reverse the decision. Jona Govt. No dey tolerate aluta in any form. Looooools
if i read u right , are u somewhat saying they are tryna reverse the standing notion
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Henry027: CleoQueen:I will hold you responsible if I enter osun state on the 1st and Get stranded...I'm presently in lagos!I don't know anybody at Osun and Cannot afford the luxury of lodging in a hotel!The orchestrator(CLEO)pls take Note Dear!
Awww...I don't stay in osun o...and besides, no arrangement has been made by anyone yet concerning the whole getting to know osun before on the 7th...and again, I don't know if we will be allowed to sleep in the camp but I have made arrangements for plan b so I suggest you do the same...or another idea will be corpers lodge...I think they should allow corpers sleep there na but I'm not sure sha
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Vig86: For those going to Osun from Abuja ( Jabi or Utako) on 7th please let's meet. My pin: 289C227A or 07066869898 for WhatsApp.
Don't think that I have forgotten you...you are a mystery puzzle and I must solve you *in darth vaders voice*
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Don't think that I have forgotten you...you are a mystery puzzle and I must solve you *in darth vaders voice*
You again!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
ngozionefeli: lol dis got me laffn, na cloequeen cari u cm life haba u shud v a plan B if u nt allowed into camp
Shey?.. But I wish there was something I could do though for those without accommodation if we are not allowed into the camp...and there is no way to find out if we can be allowed to stay in camp for the one week. It would have been much better and easier...do you have any suggestions?... I'm leaving for osun on the 30th
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
Vig86:
You again!
Yessss!!!...me again... I'm watching you
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Yessss!!!...me again... I'm watching you
I am watching you too from back. How are you doing? I know the news didn't go down well with you.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Shey?.. But I wish there was something I could do though for those without accommodation if we are not allowed into the camp...and there is no way to find out if we can be allowed to stay in camp for the one week. It would have been much better and easier...do you have any suggestions?... I'm leaving for osun on the 30th
u r leavin early, for d guys dey can stay wit guys in corpers lodge, its girls I don't knw of... Lol
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2014
Vig86:
I am watching you too from back. How are you doing? I know the news didn't go down well with you.
I'm doing great...well concerning the news, I feel indifferent I guess but somehow, I'm happy it wasn't postponed instead...good morning smiley
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2014
ngozionefeli: u r leavin early, for d guys dey can stay wit guys in corpers lodge, its girls I don't knw of... Lol
Yes I'm leaving early because I have things to sort out...your suggestion is ok to me o...since the guys can stay in the male lodge, I think the chicks can stay in the female lodge as well...this is a nice plan b if they don't allow us stay in camp...so how do we intend to make things happen and we don't even know the interested parties involved here apart from you and i
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2014
Cleoqueen:
I'm doing great...well concerning the news, I feel indifferent I guess but somehow, I'm happy it wasn't postponed instead...good morning smiley
Postponement! That would have been the worse. It was heading to that anyway if not for my prayer. GOOD MORNING my queen
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by saminduka(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2014
ngozionefeli: Gimme urs will add u
2BA3C1ED
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by saminduka(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2014
PlizzZ...who ever runs the group on FB shud biko add me.
2BA3C1ED
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Yes I'm leaving early because I have things to sort out...your suggestion is ok to me o...since the guys can stay in the male lodge, I think the chicks can stay in the female lodge as well...this is a nice plan b if they don't allow us stay in camp...so how do we intend to make things happen and we don't even know the interested parties involved here apart from you and i
ajoskele said ders no female corpers lodge, so oyo for d females dou
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Awww...I don't stay in osun o...and besides, no arrangement has been made by anyone yet concerning the whole getting to know osun before on the 7th...and again, I don't know if we will be allowed to sleep in the camp but I have made arrangements for plan b so I suggest you do the same...or another idea will be corpers lodge...I think they should allow corpers sleep there na but I'm not sure sha
Corpers' Lodges are manned by christian and muslim corpers. I haven't seen a corpers' lodge owned by schools here in Ede.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2014
ngozionefeli: ajoskele said ders no female corpers lodge, so oyo for d females dou
I never said there is a male corpers' lodge too. I only said guys could put up more in a corpers' lodge(owned by christians and muslims) cos it's easier for dem to stay in a place under any condition(good or bad). Both males and females stay there!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2014
Vig86:
Postponement! That would have been the worse. It was heading to that anyway if not for my prayer. GOOD MORNING my queen
Thank God your prayer was answered o...if not eh more dulling at home ...when are you leaving for osun?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2014
ngozionefeli: ajoskele said ders no female corpers lodge, so oyo for d females dou
Awww...Kai...see badt market o...me sef, iyav confuse...I guess we will see when we see...#NotHappySha
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2014
Wow! Happy with d cooperation I'm experiencing here, dis is to say d short while we re going to spend in camp wud worth while more than d 3 weeks sef...well thank God I'm there to make it fun based on jokes....una go laugh una ribs comot dis time...n for does (John 10:10) females looking for a place to stay n wait while d camp opens, don't worry, I have paid for a hotel room already, so u are free to join d moving train! I'm from a christian family so I don't think anything will happen.....lol....u can add me on bbm 29172925 or phone 07066472926...hope to meet fun in camp!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2014
ajoskele: I never said there is a male corpers' lodge too. I only said guys could put up more in a corpers' lodge(owned by christians and muslims) cos it's easier for dem to stay in a place under any condition(good or bad). Both males and females stay there!
You know say we girls get wahala and protocol... I'm not sure they will be comfortable staying in the lodge under any condition...but if I'm wrong, girls, please speak up o so you can stay in the Christian or Muslim lodge ...thanks ajoskele
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2014
pboy247: Wow! Happy with d cooperation I'm experiencing here, dis is to say d short while we re going to spend in camp wud worth while more than d 3 weeks sef...well thank God I'm there to make it fun based on jokes....una go laugh una ribs comot dis time...n for does (John 10:10) females looking for a place to stay n wait while d camp opens, don't worry, I have paid for a hotel room already, so u are free to join d moving train! I'm from a christian family so I don't think anything will happen.....lol....u can add me on bbm 29172925 or phone 07066472926...hope to meet fun in camp!
Bros o...e be like say you wan put yourself for problem o..by the time babies reach osun dey wait for hotel room wey you book, body go tell you...e be like say you no know say na real matter we dey try tidy for here
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2014
ajoskele: I never said there is a male corpers' lodge too. I only said guys could put up more in a corpers' lodge(owned by christians and muslims) cos it's easier for dem to stay in a place under any condition(good or bad). Both males and females stay there!
ehn lol, I tot its jst male dorm oo
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Awww...Kai...see badt market o...me sef, iyav confuse...I guess we will see when we see...#NotHappySha
yep till 1st, dats wen we wud knw evri evri
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2014
Hahahahha I no fit laff d guy, wen he go c plenty babes wen dey wait for d room wen e book, na run he go run
Cleoqueen:
Bros o...e be like say you wan put yourself for problem o..by the time babies reach osun dey wait for hotel room wey you book, body go tell you...e be like say you no know say na real matter we dey try tidy for here
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2014
ngozionefeli: Hahahahha I no fit laff d guy, wen he go c plenty babes wen dey wait for d room wen e book, na run he go run
Hahaha... Leave am na... E no know say na serious matter dey ground...by the time he see the babes, he go faint wake up for emergency room.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2014
Lmao
Cleoqueen:
Hahaha... Leave am na... E no know say na serious matter dey ground...by the time he see the babes, he go faint wake up for emergency room.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by moonprince(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Cleoqueen:
really?...I don't fink so, I knw dat guy and wetin he fit do....lolz
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
@Cleoqueen.....I'm equal to d task oo....but na only 3 I go fit accomodiate oo....lol, @ Ngozionefell....no matter serious pass say I don already finish d money we I go spend inside camp because I was disappointed on d 5th of august!...., but all d same d ministry must reach permanent site! Dats all!b

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (63) (Reply)

Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / NYSC: FG Pays The N33,000 Corpers' Allowance / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.