Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here - NYSC (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (79139 Views)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by odutope(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
[/b]
moonprince:
u guys are causing confusion.....its hightime we forged ahead...[b]
.for ur info we gonna be camping[b][/b]....
You are the only one with this assertion..wnt believe until I see it on nysc website

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Jennyphar(f): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
moonprince: pls I report this with a very sad hrt.....I least expected it....I saw it with my very own eye......it was announce and we were directed to check it in some national papers.....its quite disheartening!
Pls I will like to knw precisely wat u mean! As in there will be orientation for us?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by AnosikeChibueze(m): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
moonprince: ......boldly announced on ait....camping still holds as intially planned....the whole thing is annoying.....prepare urself for sept 1......that's our fate.....aluta stupidity crew una don try!
like seriously, is this for real
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by amanda2013(f): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Na wao make some people no just get hbp cos of camp. Nothing has changed its still the same 8days camp.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by mack111(m): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
I'm still going to camp on the 1st, irrespective of the silly time-table.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by mack111(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
amanda2013: Na wao make some people no just get hbp cos of camp. Nothing has changed its still the same 8days camp.
like you've given up already?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by moonprince(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
odutope: [b][/b]
You are the only one with this assertion..wnt believe until I see it on nysc website
yea...I ve bin running arnd, searching,checking to see anyone that will second this gist all to no avail....but saw smth like it in "Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 thread"here on nairaland....can't grab this whole stuff
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by careless(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
them know that seems NYSC orientation is not
that important,if not banks,airports,market places,
still move on with their day to day activities.despite
u re dealing with matured guys nd measure can be
put in place like other institutions to check us at the
entrance.besides EVD is a foreign disease and all
victim still traceable to d index"sawyer".there is
corruption behind it,8states,3weeks camp food of
thousands of students want to jst go like dat.God ill
judge that

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
You guys should stop spreading rumors,if you don't know what to type keep mute and stop deceiving people.....
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by amanda2013(f): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
mack111: like you've given up already?
given up ke. I never wanted to go to camp so am even praying for them nt to reverse their decision. So for now its stil 8days camp of 2days for each geo political zone.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by saminduka(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
odutope: [b][/b]
Cos I just called a number I got from Osun state Nysc address on d website and d niqqa dt picked sed...south south is on d 7th and 8th and we cn only b allowed to pass one night in camp which is on d 7th

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
saminduka: Cos I just called a number I got from Osun state Nysc address on d website and d niqqa dt picked sed...south south is on d 7th and 8th and we cn only b allowed to pass one night in camp which is on d 7th
abeg pas me d number
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by saminduka(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
I just called a number I got from NYSC Osun State Address on the website and the niqqa that picked asked where I schooled, I said South-South. Then He said...south south is on d 7th and 8th and we can only be allowed to pass one night in camp which is on the 7th.
Verify for your self. Visit nysc.gov.ng find addresses of states orientation camps and call their contact numbers.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by mack111(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
amanda2013: given up ke. I never wanted to go to camp so am even praying for them nt to reverse their decision. So for now its stil 8days camp of 2days for each geo political zone.
strange you, lolz.. Everyone wants camping. Don't u wonna have fun and learn at the same time?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by saminduka(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
adonismuller: abeg pas me d number
Nysc Osun State
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by mack111(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
saminduka: I just called a number I got from NYSC Osun State Address on the website and the niqqa that picked asked where I schooled, I said South-South. Then He said...south south is on d 7th and 8th and we can only be allowed to pass one night in camp which is on the 7th.
Verify for your self. Visit nysc.gov.ng find addresses of states orientation camps and call their contact numbers.
paste the number so we'd confirm your claim.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by mack111(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
saminduka: I just called a number I got from NYSC Osun State Address on the website and the niqqa that picked asked where I schooled, I said South-South. Then He said...south south is on d 7th and 8th and we can only be allowed to pass one night in camp which is on the 7th.
paste the number so we'd confirm your claim, cos a lot has been said already. Different views and stories circulating and its becoming hard to differentiate which one is true/false. Thanks.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by saminduka(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
mack111: paste the number so we'd confirm your claim.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by amanda2013(f): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
mack111: strange you, lolz.. Everyone wants camping. Don't u wonna have fun and learn at the same time?
it depends on what you term "fun".

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by mack111(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
saminduka:
this same number is on the nysc website... I just confirmed it. I have called severally but it remain unanswered. Will keep calling.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by mack111(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
amanda2013: it depends on what you term "fun".
that's true anyway. Different strokes for different folks... Where do you reside?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by mack111(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
amanda2013: it depends on what you term "fun".
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by amanda2013(f): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
mack111: that's true anyway. Different strokes for different folks... Where do you reside?
enugu

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by mack111(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
amanda2013: enugu
ok. I reside in Edo. Would love to be in touch, are you on whatsapp or bbm?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by GeniusBen: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
JayZ55: Please how can someone get to the camp coming from Warri? some help would be much appreciated, at least directions where to arrive in Osun state and from there to the camp.
Thnx
broda me no dey go from Warri sha o na from Benin me wan for enter, but from Warri enter mottor to Ore, tell dem say na Osun sate u dey go make dem no come carry you go inside Ore town o... u go tell d driver say na Oshogbo u dey go... dem go drop you for one garage before the ore town by one filling station like dat... by dat filling station anoda garage dey by d side just go to d garage and from there enter motor wey dey go Oshogbo, den u go tell d driver say na Ede u dey actually go so dat dem no go come carry u go inside Oshogbo town too, so dem go drop you for Akoda Junction from there u go see taxi wey dey load Ede like N70 or take bike from there straight to camp... transportation dey cheap for dat side wella....
Biko no vex say i use pidgin o...
na wetin me sabi be dat... dem say i no know book... grin
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by mack111(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
GeniusBen:
broda me no dey go from Warri sha o na from Benin me wan for enter, but from Warri enter mottor to Ore, tell dem say na Osun sate u dey go make dem no come carry you go inside Ore town o... u go tell d driver say na Oshogbo u dey go... dem go drop you for one garage before the ore town by one filling station like dat... by dat filling station anoda garage dey by d side just go to d garage and from there enter motor wey dey go Oshogbo, den u go tell d driver say na Ede u dey actually go so dat dem no go come carry u go inside Oshogbo town too, so dem go drop you for Akoda Junction from there u go see taxi wey dey load Ede like N70 or take bike from there straight to camp... transportation dey cheap for dat side wella....
lolz. Bro abeg where u wan for get motor from benin. Cos i nor know.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by easrael(f): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
I just got redeployed to Osun State....What do u guys think I do after being redeployed there....I don't even know where the State Secretariat is
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by easrael(f): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
I just redeployed to Osun State...What am I supposed to do
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by JayZ55: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
GeniusBen:
U be undercover bookist to use pidgin like dis so nothin do u broda u too much, i grab every, I hail! cool
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
saminduka:
Nysc Osun State
tanx man
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
moonprince: ......boldly announced on ait....camping still holds as intially planned....the whole thing is annoying.....prepare urself for sept 1......that's our fate.....aluta stupidity crew una don try!
. Aint watched news on tv since da day ASUU called off strike...I browse 4 my news... Buh bros cos of u I siddon watch AIT news 8pm-9pm I no blink, lols guy u dey Bleep up o. #

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (63) (Reply)

Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / NYSC: FG Pays The N33,000 Corpers' Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.