Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? (706 Views)

Ladies, Would You Say Yes If He Proposed With This? (Photo) / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? by Glock9(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
I just saw a pix where a guys girlfriend was on her knees proposing to him with a ring. I am just thinking, as a guy, will it be a normal thing to accept the proposal assuming that is the person you want to marry but she popped the question before you?
Re: Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? by Tallesty1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
No..... I ll tell her to stand up, then go down on my knees and say the needfulgrin.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
No big deal. I'd just be glad she loves me that much to propose. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? by Islie: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
as the tin never happen to me now
nah wetin i go come write nowangry
Re: Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? by xtervaganza(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hmmmmmm

Wetin I go do?

I de come
Re: Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? by yinkeys(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
That's a nice gesture, but she go fit know if I dey financially ready yet.
Re: Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
I will accept, it is a matter of time difference before myself would have popped the same question..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? by lilmax(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
NO
Re: Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Of course, I'd say yes. If I don't, who will? undecided

There's no big deal in it. I love bold ladies. cool
Re: Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? by Glock9(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Victoriousvic: Of course, I'd say yes. If I don't, who will? undecided

There's no big deal in it. I love bold ladies. cool
some men may be intimidated, cos they might think it makes them look weak. U no Hw Africans r.
Re: Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? by Glock9(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
lilmax: NO
why?
Re: Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? by Glock9(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: No..... I ll tell her to stand up, then go down on my knees and say the needfulgrin.
. Sharp guy.
Re: Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? by Bawsse(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
i'd say yes grin

provided she would pay my "groom price", fund the wedding and... oh yeah grow a d. ick undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Glock9: some men may be intimidated, cos they might think it makes them look weak. U no Hw Africans r.
You're right, but actually, there's nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? by Karleb(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2014
Tallesty1: No..... I ll tell her to stand up, then go down on my knees and say the needfulgrin.
cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You / Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love / Why Our Top Pastors Are Failing In Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.