Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue (43008 Views)

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by MadCow1: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
mizzy007: She nids jesus!!!

Naaa.. She needs Madiba.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Chimoski87(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
A waitress at a nearby restaurant told The Star
newspaper that the woman's actions, at around
4.00pm on a busy Monday, had caused a frenzy.

Male waiters got their orders wrong and a male
customer was hit on the head by his wife for getting
up to take a closer look, she said.

Am really laughing at the above cause it happens once in a long time

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Maybe she is high on janja weeds. who knows?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by wisolf(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Male waiters got their orders wrong and a male customer was hit on the head by his wife for getting up to take a closer look, she said.
this got me lmaoo!! Abeg allow d bros look jor

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Idiataqueen(f): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
oilykid: cool cool
grin don't worry very soon God will caught u too
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Opinedecandid(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
South Africans, espercially their women,have huge evidence of oyibo blood flowing in them.
We Africans get our ways, not such.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
But the woman nyash no bad sha. Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by dieselengine3(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
How i wish am the statue....

4 Likes

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by martolux(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
ewo! na pesin wife be dis ooo
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by duby91(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Burningstar: What is she expecting to gain?

Freedom maybe
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by martolux(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
dieselengine3: How i wish am the statue....
I guess d statue go shake cos you too like women.

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Burningstar(f): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
duby91:

Freedom maybe

from what?
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by begwong: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
may be she is feeling sexxxy.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by myworld01: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
she is happily maddddddd

2 Likes

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by duby91(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Burningstar:

from what?

Wearing cloth or being sane.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by duby91(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
teeo: But the woman nyash no bad sha. Just saying

LOL!! Dude...
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
duby91:

LOL!! Dude...

Yes duby, abi I lie. You sef zoom the nyansh check am Na. wink
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by mizzy007(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
MadCow1:

Naaa.. She needs Madiba.
mayb ur ryt! Buh y nw?
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Burningstar(f): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
duby91:

Wearing cloth or being sane.

lol
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by akpanikpe(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Male waiters got their orders wrong and a male customer was hit on the head by his wife for getting up to take a closer look, she said.[/quote]
Choi, I wonder the kind slap or knock that man get while trying to take a closer look grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by sage2(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
dieselengine3: How i wish am the statue....

You really got to be careful what you wish for, you might just be granted.

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by omanifrank(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
wonders
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by neighbourhud: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
A waitress at a nearby restaurant told The Star newspaper that the woman's actions, at around 4.00pm on a busy Monday, had caused a frenzy.

Male waiters got their orders wrong and a male customer was hit on the head by his wife for getting up to take a closer look

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by chaloner(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dis is y itt is always advisable to wear any male status durable condom cos gals we hav dis days can even ........ Compleete am for me
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by duby91(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
teeo:

Yes duby, abi I lie. You sef zoom the nyansh check am Na. wink

LOL! u no dey lie. i dey office.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by elguaje(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by myspnigeria: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
obsession
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by shellyboi: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Omo I dey speechless! Maybe she don shark alombo grin grin
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Male waiters got their orders wrong and a
male customer was hit on the head by his wife for getting up to take a closer look
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
winiwini: PAYING HER RESPECT! NO ONE IS WORTH OF THAT IN NAIJA HISTORY
yea paying her respect n@ked. Huh? Which one are you smoking? Paw-paw leaf?

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Rexnegro(m): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mandela was n will always be their hero...so am not surprise , he (Mandela) gave them life,hope n a better country so wat do u expect ? Who in Nigeria can fingers be pointed at n say yes that's Nigeria hero ?
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Briel33: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Equatorial-Guinea’s President Nguema Appoints His Son As Vice President / Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools / Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.