Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,974 members, 7,956,641 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue (43166 Views)

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by balash(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lol why is nobody thinking like me,she probably took a bet that she's gon do this...
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by richtubor: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Weird
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by olumuyiolaoluwa: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
She felt datz the only best way for her to respect madiba and she will be fulfilled within her infact she even Saluted the statue chai. Craz no good oo grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by afton: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
LOL extazy!
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by unapologetic: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
She must be high on drugs. The statue is sitting in the middle of about four restaurants and a pub. Including a few exits from the mall and an entrance. It's only a mad woman that would do that in such a place.

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Kalvan: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Damn bro.

More pics please.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
unapologetic: She must be high on drugs. The statue is sitting in the middle of about four restaurants and a pub. Including a few exits from the mall and an entrance. It's only a mad woman that would do that in such a place.

The Zulu culture of peanuts-and-bosoms-exposing is not so much different. It is possibly part of their culture. angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by 2kris(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
May be she fit bit moni with her frds say she will go nude and she did it
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by ogb5(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
I will not be surprised if her action is connected to her being hiv positive. In South Africa the men rape babies less than a year old believing that sex with virgins cures hiv. How else to have a confirmed virgin if not babies, so they go for babies.

Maybe someone told this lady that stripping in front of Mandela statute can also cure hiv.

How can I blame this lady when even Jacob Zuma their president believe that having a bath after sex with a hiv patient can prevent someone from contracting the disease

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by mstik(f): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
haba!!!
WombRaiders: Probably high on AIDS drug
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by mstik(f): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
lol grin
CharlesPhc: A woman has stripped naked in Nelson Mandela Square in Johannesburg and caressed a huge statue of the liberation hero as astonished bystanders looked on.

The young African woman first saluted the statue of the former president, who is revered for his role in defeating the racist apartheid system, before disrobing, witnesses said.

A picture posted on Twitter showed her naked and leaning her head against the knee of the statue in an upmarket area of South Africa's commercial capital.

A waitress at a nearby restaurant told The Star newspaper that the woman's actions, at around 4.00pm on a busy Monday, had caused a frenzy.

Male waiters got their orders wrong and a male customer was hit on the head by his wife for getting up to take a closer look, she said.

Nelson Mandela Square marketing manager Megan Meas said a security guard had asked the woman to put on her clothes, which she did before leaving the square without answering any questions.

'This was an unauthorised incident conducted by a private citizen in her personal capacity on our property,' Meas said.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/offbeat/2014/07/30/woman-strips-naked-to-hug-mandela-statue.html
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by IYANGBALI: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mandela is dead but his manhood lives on

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by cannonnier(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
macsika: *with a british accent* Are you high?

no, i am awesome grin grin wink

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by bendalo(f): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
otiigba1: angry angry its not Mandeba, its Madeba
. Its spelt Madiba, actually!
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by kobonaire(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
oilykid: ...Re: upside down picture
oh boy, you wicked oh .... You know say na old computer I de use for business center and I come use serious power to turn my monitor upside down only to read your gad-dame message ... angry angry .... grin
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by oilykid(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
kobonaire: oh boy, you wicked oh .... You know say na old computer I de use for business center and I come use serious power to turn my monitor upside down only to read your gad-dame message ... angry angry .... grin
grin grin
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by HARDUBUY(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
ayobase:

God should help you abi?
was Only joking bro!
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by peleson: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
oilykid: cool cool
mess u! I didn't turn it to read it. I actually read it without turning it
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by kwaraauto: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Who took this picture?
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by ade19: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
oga ju
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by EnterPRO: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
guess his manhood still lives on ...

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
She is pregnant for Mandela
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by MoneyGreen(m): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
hensben: i think some white dude in SA r.ped her and she had to meet madiba statue to tell him look, this people have started again and prays that wherever he is now, he should continue to fight them.

my opinion though.
long
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Abraham2013(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Plz does anybody hav anoda pix wit a different angle? Probably a closer and more frontal view.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by Abraham2013(m): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mandela is dead but his manhood leaves on
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by tIce(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
She's high on "33" I guess
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by mkoabiola: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2014
If she was a nigerian,she wud av been arrested by men in black
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by alchemist13: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2014
macsika: I don't mean to sound like a pevert but i love the complexion and shape undecided

Of the statue ofcourse what where you thinking grin grin grin
Well in that case you couldn't sound like a pervert even if you tried.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by tundabolt(m): 12:34am On Jul 31, 2014
She is a demon sent to spread sexual immoral desires in that atmosphere and environment, sooner or later that place maybe worse than sodomy. Highly spiritual ritual she carried out there.
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by DonaldGenes(m): 12:45am On Jul 31, 2014
bosun11: she needs help....maybe EBOLA..................OK..BYE

Stupid boy
Re: Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue by billyG(m): 1:03am On Jul 31, 2014
He!He!!she wonto arouse madiba frm his deep sleep. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) / Bangladesh: PM Hasina Resigns, Flees country As Protesters Storm Palace / Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.