Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... (3888 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Should Wives Submit To Their Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
You go to work where you submit to your boss cos you know the consequence of not but at home you don't to your husband cos you believe you can do what he does or for some other reasons best known to you. How would you feel when your kids with reasons best known to them decide to stop being submissive to you? Don't you think it will turn the world into a place crazier than it is already, where kids too young to make judgement are left to themselves? Are you going to get angry at their request or accept it with a smile?

4 Likes

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Odiegwu. Women are now children compared to men? What is the meaning of all this feminist threads all over Nairaland these days sef, if you want a submissive wife then look for one inside church or mosque because they are very plenty there. Not every women wants the same thing so don't expect all of them to like submission.

18 Likes

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Godmystrength: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
eighTHREAD: You go to work where you submit to your boss cos you
know the consequence of not but at home you don't to your husband cos
you believe you can do what he does or for some other reasons best
known to you
. How would you feel when your kids with reasons best
known to them
decide to stop being submissive to you? Don't you
think it will turn the world into a place crazier than it is already,
where kids too young to make judgement are left to themselves? Are you
going to get angry at their request or accept it with a smile?
I have no problem with submission but please i don't get you points
here.
Are you comparing wives to children now? so hubby is the father and wife
is the kid?
Are you also saying that wives are to young to make judgement and not to
be left to themselves?

Husband/wife relationship is SO different from Parent/children
relationship. I can't understand the comparison

I DON'T THINK SO.

7 Likes

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Godmystrength:
I have no problem with submission but please i don't get you points here.
Are you comparing wives to children now? so hubby is the father and wife is the kid?
Are you also saying that wives are to young to make judgement and not to be left to themselves?

Husband/wife relationship is SO different from Parent/children relationship. I can understand the comparism

I DON'T THINK SO.
you don't get it do you? It starts from somewhere till everyone now wants some form of liberty just as the devil and the rebellious angels did. Right now, what we are dealing with is them suppressing the submission order which if consented to would lead to further confusion like the case of the kids I mentioned which is already taken place in america where kids disobey their parents in terribly shocking ways that will make a stubborn african kid see his insolence as child's play.
Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Godmystrength: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
eighTHREAD: you don't get it do you? It starts from somewhere till everyone now wants some form of liberty just as the devil and the rebellious angels did. Right now, what we are dealing with is them suppressing the submission order which if consented to would lead to further confusion like the case of the kids I mentioned which is already taken place in america where kids disobey their parents in terribly shocking ways that will make a stubborn african kid see his insolence as child's play.
No i don't
Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by baby124: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Leave this feminist matter and stop killing yourself over something you can never understand. This thread is meant to maybe change opinions. The issue is are you open to new opinions and new idea's yourself. Besides why do you feel so threatened by a feminist. Are you not man enough and secure in who you are?

7 Likes

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
fellis: Odiegwu. Women are now children compared to men? What is the meaning of all this feminist threads all over Nairaland these days sef, if you want a submissive wife then look for one inside church or mosque because they are very plenty there. Not every women wants the same thing so don't expect all of them to like submission.
you feminists come on the internet campaigning against the status quo which majority see as peaceful but complain when your mission is campaigned against. Mind you, your campaign is corrupting the few good women we have left so pls tell your feminists to keep their ideas to themselves or else guys like me will be on their neck promoting the goodness of submission. Satan wanted liberty, later on a lot of angels(one-third) bought thesame idea, if not for a stronger campaign, more angels would have been bought by the evil. Women fell for the feminist agenda which acknowledges no authority in the household, it's only a matter of time before kids toe thesame part cos you need to know how disastrous lack of order can get. An example is what our world has become just cos some beigns wanted liberty. Eve seeked knowledge without the consent of her husband and brought disaster to her world. Becarefule of the knowledge you seek...
Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Oh God! Not again...

2 Likes

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Godmystrength: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
mtscheeeeeeew. shouldn't be here.

1 Like

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by cococandy(f): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
eighTHREAD: you don't get it do you? It starts from somewhere till everyone now wants some form of liberty just as the devil and the rebellious angels did. Right now, what we are dealing with is them suppressing the submission order which if consented to would lead to further confusion like the case of the kids I mentioned which is already taken place in america where kids disobey their parents in terribly shocking ways that will make a stubborn african kid see his insolence as child's play.

Why shouldn't people want liberty?
Is life meant to be a bondage?

5 Likes

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
eighTHREAD: you feminists come on the internet campaigning against the status quo which majority see as peaceful but complain when your mission is campaigned against. Mind you, your campaign is corrupting the few good women we have left so pls tell your feminists to keep their ideas to themselves or else guys like me will be on their neck promoting the goodness of submission. Satan wanted liberty later on a lot of angels(one-third) bought thesame idea, if not for a stronger campaign, more angels would have been bought by the evil. Women fell for the feminist agenda which acknowledges no authority in the household, it's only a matter of time before kids toe thesame part cos you need to know how disastrous lack of order can get. An example is what our world has become just cos some beigns wanted liberty Eve seeked knowledge without the consent of her husband and brought disaster to her world. Becarefule of the knowledge you seek...

So I ask again. What's wrong with liberty?

5 Likes

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
baby124: Leave this feminist matter and stop killing yourself over something you can never understand. This thread is meant to maybe change opinions. The issue is are you open to new opinions and new idea's yourself. Besides why do you feel so threatened by a feminist. Are you not man enough and secure in who you are?
@bolded is you pulling the stunt of "REAL MAN". Adam wanted to be a real man by obeying eve, he eventually lost his beautiful garden and became prone to sickness and death. Why do feminists think people are threatened by them? What I don't want is myself, my wife and my kids coming across threads like we see daily on NL and following such cos some disgruntled fellow adviced such. Counter threads like this keep things in check. I guess feminists pull the "threatened stunt" when they realise there is an opposition. Well, don't get mad cos father of confusion(devil) started the opposing of things.

1 Like

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
cococandy:

Why shouldn't people want liberty?
Is life meant to be a bondage?
you can't eat your cake and have it. If you want your kind of liberty, don't get involved in marriage which is an institution YAHWEH formed. Simple

1 Like

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
cococandy:

what's wrong with disobeying your boss or an heirachy system? Shebi liberty noni?
Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by cococandy(f): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
That's a confusing answer.
What's wrong with liberty?
That's all I asked
eighTHREAD: you can't eat your cake and have it. If you want your kind of liberty, don't get involved in marriage which is an institution YAHWEH formed. Simple

And what do you mean by 'your kind of liberty'
I haven't posted on this thread before I asked u the question.
Neither did I say anything about liberty because I ASSUMED every living being has the liberty to be themselves.
So whatchu talking bro?

6 Likes

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
cococandy: That's a confusing answer.
What's wrong with liberty?
That's all I asked
your question should be "what's wrong with the kind of liberty you speak of?". Becarefull when you seek liberty in marriage, cos it might lead to divorce. It's just like a man seeking liberty to have extra marital affairs.
Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Ngokafor(f): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
...*rolls eyes*.....we sure do need more men who really knows and understands the true concept of 'submission' and 'man as head of the home' in this section seriously!...especially from the christian point of view since that seems to be the most popular here.

..enough of all these juvenile and beer-parlour illustrations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ngokafor:

...*rolls eyes*.....we sure do need more men who really knows and understands the true concept of 'submission' and 'man as head of the home' in this section seriously!...especially from the christian point of view since that seems to be the most popular here.

..enough of all these juvenile and beer-parlour illustrations.

you succeeded in dropping no point.

2 Likes

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Godmystrength: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
@OP- is that you on your profile?
Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Godmystrength: @OP- is that you on your profile?
I look too young to be making so much meaningful contributions? Looks can be decieving. The next line you'll pull will be about me not yet married.
Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Ngokafor(f): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
eighTHREAD: you succeeded in dropping no point.

..oops my bad!!..
..but that was the whole idea cos seriously this thread is pointless..sorry.
Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Godmystrength: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
eighTHREAD: I look too young to be making so much meaningful contributions? Looks can be decieving. The next line you'll pull will be about me not yet married.
Simple YES or NO (or maybe asking me why i asked the question)was what i was expecting from you not this long composition. Forming mind reader abi? continue.

1 Like

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Godmystrength: Simple YES or NO (or maybe asking me why i asked the question)was what i was expecting from you not this long composition. Forming mind reader abi? continue.
pardon me for fast forwarding grin grin grin oya why you ask?
Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ngokafor:

..oops my bad!!..
..but that was the whole idea cos seriously this thread is pointless..sorry.
and you went ahead to contribute to a pointless thread? Just conclude that you couldn't stomach the valid opinion shikena!

1 Like

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by 5minsmadness: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
cococandy:

Liberty brings chaos.
Liberty, like democracy, is a deceptive word. Liberty tells you that you are free to make your own choices, that weare all equal, that there is no leader, no captain no head.
There is no law and order.
This is a recipe for disaster.
God almighty is not Democratic.
He makes laws and if you disobey them you will be punished, just as if you obey them you will be rewarded.
The kind of 'liberty' feminism is trying to bring will only lead to the destruction of the family unit. This has already begun in the Western civilizations.
The children are the worst hit. And you know a poorly brought up child will be a badly behaved and irresponsible adult.

The liberty you seek is a false Paradise that will lead ultimately to destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by 5minsmadness: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Marriage is an institution.
The health sector is an institution.
The church or mosque is an institution.
Even in a Democratic country you have the President.

For ALL institutions to function there must be law and order. For all institutions to work there must be a Head, a leader, someone to make the tough decisions and lead the way. Its is the prayer of every institution to have a good leader but good or bad there must be a leader or else everybody will be waiting for somebody to do what nobody has been assigned to do. This is a recipe for chaos.

There must be a HEAD of the family and there must be a follower or followers or else the family WILL break down.

2 Likes

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Godmystrength: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
5minsmadness: Marriage is an institution.
The health sector is an institution.
The church or mosque is an institution.
Even in a Democratic country you have the President.

For ALL institutions to function there must be law and order. For all institutions to work there must be a Head, a leader, someone to make the tough decisions and lead the way. Its is the prayer of every institution to have a good leader but good or bad there must be a leader or else everybody will be waiting for somebody to do what nobody has been assigned to do. This is a recipe for chaos.

There must be a HEAD of the family and there must be a follower or followers or else the family WILL break down.
Fine. I agree with you. But please lemme ask this question. Is being the HEAD in marriage just by nomenclature?

1 Like

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
fellis: Odiegwu. Women are now children compared to men? What is the meaning of all this feminist threads all over Nairaland these days sef, if you want a submissive wife then look for one inside church or mosque because they are very plenty there. Not every women wants the same thing so don't expect all of them to like submission.

Mouth mouth too much.

You come here to make mouth but it is women like you that actually shiver and do over-submission to your husbands at home.
Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Ngokafor(f): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
eighTHREAD: and you went ahead to contribute to a pointless thread? Just conclude that you couldn't stomach the valid opinion shikena!

...How did i contribute to this wack thread?..a thread where a supposedly right-thinking adult compared women to children?..please count me out of this circus cos am just 'trolling!'..
..besides you had already said i made no point earlier and i consider that a compliment actually..

p.s better ignore me and continue your chit-chat with your kind.

1 Like

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
onirugbon1:

Mouth mouth too much.

You come here to make mouth but it is women like you that actually shiver and do over-submission to your husbands at home.
I just pity for the unsuspecting ladies that pay attention to the nonsense they spew.

1 Like

Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ngokafor:

...How did i contribute to this wack thread?..a thread where a supposedly right-thinking adult compared women to children?..please count me out of this circus cos am just 'trolling!'..
..besides you had already said i made no point earlier and i consider that a compliment actually..

p.s better ignore me and continue your chit-chat with your kind.

so funny and pathetic! You don't want women to be compared with children yet you want men to be compared with women. Double standard.
Re: Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Godmystrength:
Fine. I agree with you. But please lemme ask this question. Is being the HEAD in marriage just by nomenclature?

No it is not by nomenclature. The woman can also be the head of the house if the husband is dead, handicapped, deformed or by mutual agreement. But according to our culture a man is the one who holds that responsibility.

A setting where the woman is the head and the able bodied man submits to her is regarded as abnormal in our society.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Parents Shy Away From Adoption So Much? / Instantnaire / Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.