Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,937 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (220047 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
DNDROID: Innjoo i2 users! Where at thou..
you guys are flexing so hard you can't tell us about the phone...
please naa gist us more.. Thankswink
guys dey vex na. Most of us prefer the i1s because of the price. 20k na long thing, 14k make sense die - My Naija guys mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Segekesy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
OlaksEinstein: At your spare time, find your way to sending to my mail, your delivery address, constant phone number and full name.

If the T1 is 15k and below, I will order and give you discount on it if it's more thank 15k, I will seek thy approval before I go on.

Your delivery address, phone number and full name means a preorder to me

Thank you.
email: akinwandey@yahoo.com
hope you pay when dilivered @ abuja maybe free dilivery
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
OlaksEinstein: guys dey vex na. Most of us prefer the i1s because of the price. 20k na long thing, 14k make sense die - My Naija guys mentality.
well.. Thats true..
but some people have the innjoo i2 already..
am just hoping they will share some info.. Although i will get mine on friday sha.. grin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
OlaksEinstein:
Because I'm still Jumia and I'm your express comfort with Jumia. Jumia is still the one selling to you, I am just a middle man between you two who will help you spend less and also give you same information as to when you call Jumia's Customer Care line.

Thank you.
OK.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Segekesy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Counting on who can deliver the t1 in maraba /nyanya and payment on delivery count me in. Ready for it at anytime when is out. 08106869740
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
@all use this coupon to get 500 naira off your innjoo purchase. its something. JMSDjJm .Then send the 500 to me, thanks. grin grin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
elvis10ten: @all use this coupon to get 500 naira off your innjoo purchase. its something. JMSDjJm .Then send the 500 to me, thanks. grin grin
how did you get that?

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by phoenix02: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
did anybody indeed get the free mtn data that comes with the innjoo phones? what code do you dial to activate it please?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Phoenixx07(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
phoenix02: did anybody indeed get the free mtn data that comes with the innjoo phones? what code do you dial to activate it please?
u need to sub for dier one month plan b4 u cn use Ð free data dat cumz wit Ð sim, doe ᶥᵗˢ for six months.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
innjoo i1s - Black
is on PROMO FOR 3 DAYS
www./innjoo-i1s-black-126847.html
get it now at just #13,500
or #13k..check my signature and call or email me asap!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Segekesy: hope you pay when dilivered @ abuja maybe free dilivery
Yes Sir, there is free delivery on all Innjoo products and you also get to pay on delivery as Abuja is part of our payment on delivery location.

Thank you.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Phoenixx07: u need to sub for dier one month plan b4 u cn use Ð free data dat cumz wit Ð sim, doe ᶥᵗˢ for six months.
Still av my sim since I gt d dev ice oo,nt opened...hw much is d sub?? Hw do I finally activate?? And is d promo on both sims for 6months each?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
OlaksEinstein: I wanna start counting!!!! How many of you wanna order for Innjoo T1?

Please, quote me, I wanna start counting those I'm gon surprise when the T1 eventually arrives.
i dey your back too. count me.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
DNDROID:
how did you get that?
i just see am for one site.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
elvis10ten: i dey your back too. count me.
Solely counting you in!!!!!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ultraprime(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
could anyone pls tell me the antutu benchmark score of this phone?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Segekesy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Yes Sir, there is free delivery on all Innjoo products and you also get to pay on delivery as Abuja is part of our payment on delivery location.

Thank you.
oh i like dis, im ready for dis at any time, just count me in
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Segekesy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Who know d actual month when dis t1 will be released in Nigeria some country av started using it
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by awofe20(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
pls how to use glo bis on Innjoo
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Donjay007(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
gangstar vegas not openin,any help?

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Donjay007(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
gangstar rio

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Segekesy: oh i like dis, im ready for dis at any time, just count me in
Okay Sire!!! Keeping you in mind!!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

Since Innjoo phones are rocking every nooks and cranny of Nigeria, I decided to bring it close to my Naija people making more affordability and comfortability count.

I will be dishing out the Innjoo phones with their accessories (both i1s and i2), information(s) about the phone are available upon request.

The innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN14,500.00 (Fourteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN20,500.00 (Twenty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The Innjoo F1 goes for NGN9,500.00 (Nine Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only)

Free delivery nationwide and it's payment on delivery, have your order first and then payment follows!!!

I am sure my people doesn't want to miss out on this deal, Innjoo T1 on the way!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Contact
Email: akinwandey@yahoo.com
Phone: 08182664799

Thank you for your business if we would have any. Thank you once again!!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Segekesy: oh i like dis, im ready for dis at any time, just count me in
I will gladly welcome your order Sir.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ZEPHYREN(m): 12:32am On Sep 25, 2014
please please anyone how do I root the Injoo i1s. searching heaven and earth since morning pls I need a method that doesn't require a PC please Guy's thanks to all in advanced ( his Thursday already okay since yesterday)
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ZEPHYREN(m): 12:34am On Sep 25, 2014
please please anyone how do I root the Injoo i1s. searching heaven and earth since morning pls I need a method that doesn't require a PC please Guy's thanks to all in advanced ( his Thursday already okay since yesterday) and please sorry oh how do I hack a game to have unlimited coins and money I have real football but I want to hack his there any app I can use thank you all
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 25, 2014
I intend buying this injoo F1 but the ram is not encouraging at all since i'll be using it mainly for heavy gaming and watching HD video.....or should i go for the 1s?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by swisscarter(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2014
leocolin: I intend buying this injoo F1 but the ram is not encouraging at all since i'll be using it mainly for heavy gaming and watching HD video.....or should i go for the 1s?
c dis guy o ...go for i1s or i2
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2014
leocolin: I intend buying this injoo F1 but the ram is not encouraging at all since i'll be using it mainly for heavy gaming and watching HD video.....or should i go for the 1s?
I may not be able to decide for on whichever to buy but i can always get whichever one you want down to your doorstep 'cos i am the Chief Ordering Officer here.

Thank you.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ib4real95(m): 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hey guys I misplaced my gionee p4.. Thinking of trying out innjoo i1s. Wld have love to wait for innjoo t1 but I'm not a fan of tabs.. Pls how is the keyboard(hope it types accurately cos my former opsson had that problem of mistyping when I click on a letter). Secondly how is the screen clarity and battery compared to gionee p4.. Pls if uve used this phone for almost 3 months, hope the phone doesn't develop fault quickly like some other crappy phones e.g oppsson..
Urgent answers needed please!

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.