Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (219461 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by mexzony: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
OlaksEinstein: guys dey vex na. Most of us prefer the i1s because of the price. 20k na long thing, 14k make sense die - My Naija guys mentality.
Been using this innjoo i2,for a while and it is an amazing phone. Does not lag at all and HD movies are a joy to watch. Here are photos

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by mexzony: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
More photos

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
ib4real95: Hey guys I misplaced my gionee p4.. Thinking of trying out innjoo i1s. Wld have love to wait for innjoo t1 but I'm not a fan of tabs.. Pls how is the keyboard(hope it types accurately cos my former opsson had that problem of mistyping when I click on a letter). Secondly how is the screen clarity and battery compared to gionee p4.. Pls if uve used this phone for almost 3 months, hope the phone doesn't develop fault quickly like some other crappy phones e.g oppsson..
Urgent answers needed please!
Innjoo phones continues to get the best review, her user are happy to own one as it fits into their daily life. You wont regret owning one!!!

Thank you.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Saw the I2 yesterday and it looked lovely. That's that... I noticed that the new Innjoo i1s phones being shipped have been upgraded. That is, the internal memory is now 3GB compared to the 1GB of older i1s versions. I'm impressed with Innjoo I tell ya.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DealMogul(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
encryptjay: Saw the I2 yesterday and it looked lovely. That's that... I noticed that the new Innjoo i1s phones being shipped have been upgraded. That is, the internal memory is now 3GB compared to the 1GB of older i1s versions. I'm impressed with Innjoo I tell ya.

In that case, they take my vote for the most innovative and customer-centric budget phone in Nigeria currently. Imagine Tecno, Huawei, ZTE or even Gionee listening to consumers and changing according to customer experiences? They would have gone further than they are now in the mobile market..I wouldn't be amazed to find OTA updates for the Innjoo in the works...

3 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by gingger(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
pls sum1 should add me to d innjoo whatsapp group... 08053455520
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
mexzony:
Been using this innjoo i2,for a while and it is an amazing phone. Does not lag at all and HD movies are a joy to watch. Here are photos
Ride on jare, no dey dull!!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
DealMogul:

In that case, they take my vote for the most innovative and customer-centric budget phone in Nigeria currently. Imagine Tecno, Huawei, ZTE or even Gionee listening to consumers and changing according to customer experiences? They would have gone further than they are now in the mobile market..I wouldn't be amazed to find OTA updates for the Innjoo in the works...
Innjoo is promising and sincere. They do what their user want. i2s will soon be uncovered. Guess the specs........
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
OlaksEinstein:
Innjoo is promising and sincere. They do what their user want. i2s will soon be uncovered. Guess the specs........
Wow!!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
encryptjay:
Wow!!!
They go more like; "Tell us what the issue is and we will solve it"
They are customer centred.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
Donjay007: gangstar rio
na like this the graphics of the game dey ?. if na so, e wowo.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Donjay007(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
elvis10ten: na like this the graphics of the game dey ?. if na so, e wowo.
d game mk sns o, der ar sm parts dey look real
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by isaiah9(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
mine will soon come
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Donjay007: d game mk sns o, der ar sm parts dey look real
ok.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
OlaksEinstein: They go more like; "Tell us what the issue is and we will solve it"
They are customer centred.
there customer support didn't reply my messages. And they don't provide release date or date it will get to so so place. apart from that innjoo is mans best friend.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 12:16am On Sep 26, 2014
mexzony:
nice! Thats the spirit!..
other i2 users!
See This is what you should be doing o..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Please who is willing to sell his i1s for 10k in abuja?...add me up 09036558338
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2014
elvis10ten: there customer support didn't reply my messages. And they don't provide release date or date it will get to so so place. apart from that innjoo is mans best friend.
Well, from my own view, it is always unprofessional to provide information that is not certain.

The device might have been shipped but might have difficulties determining the delivery date and when Jumia will eventually have it available on their store because it the device has to go through reviews and remarks before determined for sale.

This is part of the reasons why they will keep quite and refuse to answer.

Thank you.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Well, from my own view, it is always unprofessional to provide information that is not certain.

The device might have been shipped but might have difficulties determining the delivery date and when Jumia will eventually have it available on their store because it the device has to go through reviews and remarks before determined for sale.

This is part of the reasons why they will keep quite and refuse to answer.

Thank you.
From my own view its unprofessional. Jumia says it take 5-8 days to receive your item, while in reality its mostly 3-5 days, while did they extend it to 8 ? because of any problem that might occur. Courier and other big companies do it.

Assuming they are sending the phone tomorrow, what will it take them to tell me "it will be out in less than a week or 2".
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2014
elvis10ten: From my own view its unprofessional. Jumia says it take 5-8 days to receive your item, while in reality its mostly 3-5 days, while did they extend it to 8 ? because of any problem that might occur. Courier and other big companies do it.

Assuming they are sending the phone tomorrow, what will it take them to tell me "it will be out in less than a week or 2".

You should also note that Jumia who states 3 to 8 days for delivery can also take 14days for delivery. They love their integrity and they want to protect it.

You will be disappointed if their estimated time passed without having the device on store.

Thank you.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ZEPHYREN(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2014
pls how do I root the Injoo i1s without a pc
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2014
OlaksEinstein:
You should also note that Jumia who states 3 to 8 days for delivery can also take 14days for delivery. They love their integrity and they want to protect it.

You will be disappointed if their estimated time passed without having the device on store.

Thank you.
thats what am saying. if it passes the said date, the customer should be followed up and the problem should be made known to him, the customer will be more than happy if followed up properly.

Imagine sending or receiving something to somebody and the courier tell you they don't know the date it will get to that destination ? E no make.

There are always matters beyond our control, thats why dates are shifted and even if it passes the said date, a good customer support should relate the problem at hand.

And lastly my stress, is them not replying me at all. Thats far worst than giving a wrong date.

Thanks.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
encryptjay: Saw the I2 yesterday and it looked lovely. That's that... I noticed that the new Innjoo i1s phones being shipped have been upgraded. That is, the internal memory is now 3GB compared to the 1GB of older i1s versions. I'm impressed with Innjoo I tell ya.
Ehh!!! INNJOO don land!!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
elvis10ten:
thats what am saying. if it passes the said date, the customer should be followed up and the problem should be made known to him, the customer will be more than happy if followed up properly.

Imagine sending or receiving something to somebody and the courier tell you they don't know the date it will get to that destination ? E no make.

There are always matters beyond our control, thats why dates are shifted and even if it passes the said date, a good customer support should relate the problem at hand.

And lastly my stress, is them not replying me at all. Thats far worst than giving a wrong date.

Thanks.
I submit to you Sir. Maybe we should just say Innjoo is keeping the availability date confidential for no reason.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Innjoo i2s preorder is now being thrown up!!!! How many wants to buy!!!! Oh my God!! It's just NGN21,000.00
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Just camera enhancement is what comes with it. 13MP and 5MP.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Lordaweezy: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Just camera enhancement is what comes with it. 13MP and 5MP.

i dont get this post.Is it that the injoo i2 comes with camera enhancement
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Lordaweezy: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lordaweezy:

i dont get this post.Is it that the injoo i2 comes with camera enhancement or the 5mp and 2mp have been upgraded
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
The camera was enhanced from 5MP:2MP to 13MP:5MP
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Innjoo i2s preorder is now being thrown up!!!! How many wants to buy!!!! Oh my God!! It's just NGN21,000.00
seriously bro, what are the specs of this i2s?
is it 2GB RAM?
I know its 16GB internal memory
plus GORILLA GLASS sha..

but please tell me more..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
DNDROID:
seriously bro, what are the specs of this i2s?
is it 2GB RAM?
I know its 16GB internal memory
plus GORILLA GLASS sha..

but please tell me more..
I'm dumb to all these questions 'cos i know nothing but the 13MP and 5MP camera improvements.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.