Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

How Can I Be Romatic With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Be Romatic With My Girlfriend (1887 Views)

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Romatic Questions To Ask Your Lover / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be Romatic With My Girlfriend by sprincoolj: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hello Guys..........am raymond A.K.A Sprincoolj. And welcome to my forum

Here are my ideas and I hope it works

Make it a surprise. It is important for a girl to relate your face and name to a smile - it's positive reinforcement.

Get to know her. Know your girlfriend's favorite color, flower, animal or any other information. If you give her flowers in her favorite color, or you get her favorite flowers, she will be ecstatic!

Take her out on creative dates. Not to the movies, to a sports game, or other cliche dating locations, get creative. Think more along the lines of a picnic on a quiet beach, a dinner date, a walk in the park, renting kayaks, or a peddle boat. It doesn't have to be expensive, just show that you care for her.

Visit here for more http://greatloaded.com/love-romantic-dating/
Re: How Can I Be Romatic With My Girlfriend by sprincoolj: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
smiley
Re: How Can I Be Romatic With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
smiley smiley
Re: How Can I Be Romatic With My Girlfriend by naughtylagosguy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Who knows?
Re: How Can I Be Romatic With My Girlfriend by mstik(f): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
that's not romance. dats wat you do to runs girls
naughtylagosguy: Give her MONEY and BLEEP her brains out.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Romatic With My Girlfriend by naughtylagosguy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: that's not romance. dats wat you do to runs girls

I stand to be corrected though. Sex and finance plays an important role in every relationship even in marriage.

No lady wants to be with a poor guy, he doesn't have to be extremely rich but he should have ambitions and prospects of better things to come.

Also, sex is not just about procreation alone. Sex has gone beyond that. Many people hve divorced their signicant other due to sex. Many people cheat on their partners because of this same thing.

This is not just about men alone, men and women love the good life and sex is part of the good things of life.
Re: How Can I Be Romatic With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Money

money

money

and

more

money!?!?
Re: How Can I Be Romatic With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
its not always abt money.....its more dan dat......
Re: How Can I Be Romatic With My Girlfriend by BoiledCorn: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Advert advert everywhere! angry
Re: How Can I Be Romatic With My Girlfriend by sprincoolj: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Have you guys read the rest?
Re: How Can I Be Romatic With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Sprincoolj did you just type "your forum"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Must You Have Sex? / Can You Marry A Starmmerer? / The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.