Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. (7795 Views)

NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by hippyj(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
If you posted to Ogun state,indicate pls.

Am from Imo state and am posted to Ogun state.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by tomsonlampard: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yea.. #Team Ogun oo#
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by beldammy1990: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lola Noodles welcomes u all to sagamu...........where we'll offer u meal with great taste to d Last Drop.......@LoLa noodless
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by hippyj(m): 12:25am On Jul 31, 2014
thanks,am happy and thank God for posting us to Ogun.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by mayorrex(m): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2014
Ogun here i come.....thank you merciful God.is there anyfin special 'bout ogun??
Reach me on 07056595784 or 08064313989...
##teamoluwamayorrex##
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Anowax(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
Was posted to Ogun... Hav never been to the state before. Writing from Onitsha. #teamOgun# Peace!
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hello house, Tosin is my name and I was posted to Ogun state a year ago (2013 batch B). Congrats to u all posted to Ogun state, u will all be camping in a tushed or may I say 5 star camp located in Shagamu, its arguably one of the best camps in Nigeria. You will all enjoy camping there but u might not enjoy the social aspect of it. Feel free to make any enquiry

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by bioduneberry(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
i was posted to ogun too.
see y'all in camp.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Galaory(f): 4:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Pls, how is ogun state camp generally?
Is it very close to lagos or how much is it to lagos? I mean d transport. Thanks
actually, i am posted to ogun state
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by hippyj(m): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2014
Iamtosin: Hello house, Tosin is my name and I was posted to Ogun state a year ago (2013 batch B). Congrats to u all posted to Ogun state, u will all be camping in a tushed or may I say 5 star camp located in Shagamu, its arguably one of the best camps in Nigeria. You will all enjoy camping there but u might not enjoy the social aspect of it. Feel free to make any enquiry

why won't we enjoy the social aspect nahhhhh?
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Samguine: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Guys what is happening here..? Why this place dull like this? Oya make una carry una head come here to plan and discuss cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Samguine: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Galaory: Pls, how is ogun state camp generally?
Is it very close to lagos or how much is it to lagos? I mean d transport. Thanks
Reports say the camp is arguably the best in the country. I stay in Lagos too. Sagamu is not far from Lagos. An hour or so. Dunno the amount yet, would get to you when I confirm.

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by tshoboy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
am 4rm Lasu. hoping we av a lovely time in camp. OP pls put 2014 in d topic's title
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by SexyFox(f): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Here I am.

I laminated my statement of result due to water exposure it was tearing. I hope am safe?
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by tshoboy(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
SexyFox: Here I am.

I laminated my statement of result due to water exposure it was tearing. I hope am safe?
heard it aint good 2 laminate documents, and read b4 somewhere on nairaland dt some1 was allowed into camp after alot of begging cos 1 of his documents was laminated. lets hope d story is different dis time arnd
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by SexyFox(f): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
tshoboy:
heard it aint good 2 laminate documents, and read b4 somewhere on nairaland dt some1 was allowed into camp after alot of begging cos 1 of his documents was laminated. lets hope d story is different dis time arnd
I pray that they would allow me in. I asked the guy who gave me the call up letter, he said I have no problem with the laminated result but warned me not to laminate the call up letter.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by megan1: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ogun here I come!!!
Congrats my fellow corpers. As we prepare for camp and service year let's equip ourselves with extra power so we can always connect here n share our experiences. wink Don't let "low battery" keep you away.

U can get affordable, high capacity and durable power banks from me from as low as 3000. With many special offers

Weekend delivery included
Please visit the main thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/1839310/durable-affordable-power-banks#25157193

Wishing all of us a hitch free service year.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Romsel: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2014
Galaory: Pls, how is ogun state camp generally?

Hey, really close and affordable, we could go together from Lagos...we just need to share contacts
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Nomswilli(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2014
will be koming from nsukka(unn)...any oda person from same lokation so we arrange,movement.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by SexyFox(f): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Anybody from Bayelsa, I'm looking for anyone that will go together with me.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by sharonhope(f): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Got posted 2 Ogun state. From Unn. You guys should welcome me.
Y is dis trend so dull? Na wa oo
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Anowax(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
sharonhope: Got posted 2 Ogun state. From Unn. You guys should welcome me.
You and I can resuscitate it and make it lively.. Was also posted to Ogun from Anambra... So when are you leaving for camp?
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Samguine: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
sharonhope: Got posted 2 Ogun state. From Unn. You guys should welcome me.
Welcome dear. Nice to have you here. When are you entering camp?
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Samguine: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Romsel:

Hey, really close and affordable, we could go together from Lagos...we just need to share contacts
I am also going from Lagos on Tuesday. Add me on BBM-----7E02C165.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Shehucom(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
FORGET NOT TO IDENTIFY WITH MCAN IF U R A MUSLIM CORP MEMBER. . .
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by HighlanderMedia: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
I actually served too in Ogun, Camp was okay. I joined OBS and I was appointed as OBS Studio Manager, later became President Editorial CDS for 2013 Batch B and I got State Honours Award as one of the best corps members. NYSC, Ogun Management Led By Bar(Mrs) T.I. Anosike always maintain law and order on camp. You will have the opportunity to mingle with your camp friends till 10pm. You will also be allowed to drink but responsibly. Everything in Ogun camp is moderate. Try to snap pictures and have a copy of Video cd because you might not have the opportunity to parade again after camp due to insecurity situation in Nigeria that may not give room for POP after your service. I will be on camp too for some days tho.

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Congrats to the new ajuwaya posted to Ogun. It's a peaceful state btw 2 develop cities(Lagos&Ibadan). The camp is Behind to taste, one of the best in Nigeria. Cheap and quality foods, cool atmosphere and other benefits. Welcome to gateway state.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by olity(f): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
I stay in lagos, posted to ogun very close to home
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Samguine: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
olity: I stay in lagos, posted to ogun very close to home
Same here. When are you going to camp?
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by deeyoungvideo: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ogun Camp is cool. I camp there last year as 2013 batch B Corps Member. I am through now and will be going back for Video coverage business. My video Business name is Deeyoung Video. Just prepare your mind towards "ISE YAAA OMO OGUN". Try locate me when you get to Camp... Will try tell you things I know about Ogun Camp.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Samguine: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
wristwatch: Congrats to the new ajuwaya posted to Ogun. It's a peaceful state btw 2 develop cities(Lagos&Ibadan). The camp is Behind to taste, one of the best in Nigeria. Cheap and quality foods, cool atmosphere and other benefits. Welcome to gateway state.
Thanks bro. Cool monicker btw cheesy
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Samguine: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
HighlanderMedia: I actually served too in Ogun, Camp was okay. I joined OBS and I was appointed as OBS Studio Manager, later became President Editorial CDS for 2013 Batch B and I got State Honours Award as one of the best corps members. NYSC, Ogun Management Led By Bar(Mrs) T.I. Anosike always maintain law and order on camp. You will have the opportunity to mingle with your camp friends till 10pm. You will also be allowed to drink but responsibly. Everything in Ogun camp is moderate. Try to snap pictures and have a copy of Video cd because you might not have the opportunity to parade again after camp due to insecurity situation in Nigeria that may not give room for POP after your service. I will be on camp too for some days tho.
Thanks for the infos. Hope to see you in camp. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC B14: posted to Katsina (let's connect) / BUY Your NYSC Kit For #1500 ONLY / NYSC Ogun State; The “5 Star” Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.