Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. (7796 Views)

NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by jeff1607(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2014
Anyone knows d documents that wud b needed at the camp and also the no of photocopies needed? I heard its quite expensive at the camp
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by babyfaceafrica: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2014
jeff1607: Anyone knows d documents that wud b needed at the camp and also the no of photocopies needed? I heard its quite expensive at the camp

Call up letter
Statement of result
I'd card or identification letter from sch

Just make 10 or12 copies of the three

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Samguine: 9:01am On Aug 04, 2014
Good morming y'all. Babyfaceafrica, how was your night?
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by babyfaceafrica: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2014
Samguine: Good morming y'all. Babyfaceafrica, how was your night?

Omo iya great o.....just dey dream say soldiers flog me for camp I com turn agaianst dem dey punch dem pack na nysc officials kon seperate us...+mo I pray say e no happin o...:ope u are gud,omo I never see any sisis on this thread u sure say no be gay camp we dey go..I dey wait the ladies o
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by boyoarmani13: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2014
When did Ogun NYSC actually moved to their new camp?
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by babyfaceafrica: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2014
boyoarmani13: When did Ogun NYSC actually moved to their new camp?

Don't know exactly the date but maybe 4 to 5 yrs ago owing to the great condition of the camp that people kip hyping I hope am nt dissapointed sha I heard its in the top 5
With the likes o osun,jigawa,nassarawa kastina and the newest oyo
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Samguine: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2014
babyfaceafrica:

Omo iya great o.....just dey dream say soldiers flog me for camp I com turn agaianst dem dey punch dem pack na nysc officials kon seperate us...+mo I pray say e no happin o...:ope u are gud,omo I never see any sisis on this thread u sure say no be gay camp we dey go..I dey wait the ladies o
Lools. Rebuke the dream o grin. Camp soldiers can be deadly tongue

I am very fine. Don't worry about the lack of ladies here. You go jam dem for camp.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by babyfaceafrica: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Having done alittle research on ogun state please pray you are not deployed to ogun waterside its very bad o , you will wish you were deployed to the north,pray for sagaamu,ikenne,otta,ewekoro,ilaro I will also recommed akute,ajuwon,matogun,agbado oke aro, ojodu cos they are very close to lagos so you can enjoy lagos life,lastly for naw you will notice I did not mention abeokuta ,well its a jighly developed area but you will pay througj your node there foodstuffs and accomodation is high,nevertheless if you have the cash I really recommed there especially abeokuta west..bye for now
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by babyfaceafrica: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
sharonhope: Got posted 2 Ogun state. From Unn. You guys should welcome me.
Y is dis trend so dull? Na wa oo

Welcome dear....GOD will be with you as we meet in sagamu unilag grad here which sch did u finish from and course please
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Samguine: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
babyfaceafrica: Having done alittle research on ogun state please pray you are not deployed to ogun waterside its very bad o , you will wish you were deployed to the north,pray for sagaamu,ikenne,otta,ewekoro,ilaro I will also recommed akute,ajuwon,matogun,agbado oke aro, ojodu cos they are very close to lagos so you can enjoy lagos life,lastly for naw you will notice I did not mention abeokuta ,well its a jighly developed area but you will pay througj your node there foodstuffs and accomodation is high,nevertheless if you have the cash I really recommed there especially abeokuta west..bye for now
I think I would like the waterside. Why do you say such places are bad?
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by hippyj(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Am currently in camp, the camp make sense.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by tshoboy(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
hippyj: Am currently in camp, the camp make sense.
hmmmn, we wud meet u dere 2moro. cn u confirm if dere are charging points inside the hostels.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Samguine: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
Sharp guy. You no dey waste time. Would touch down tomorrow.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Romsel: 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2014

Very importantly, check if ATM machine dey there Abeg..thanks
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by hippyj(m): 5:26am On Aug 05, 2014
tshoboy:
hmmmn, we wud meet u dere 2moro. cn u confirm if dere are charging points inside the hostels.
Romsel:

the hostel is sharp,one bed space for one wall socket.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by hippyj(m): 5:27am On Aug 05, 2014
Romsel:

ATM,i have been asking but no reasonable answer yet.i will comfirm today.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by SexyFox(f): 6:53am On Aug 05, 2014
hippyj:

the hostel is sharp,one bed space for one wall socket.
That's cool.

I'm on my way..........
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Romsel: 7:08am On Aug 05, 2014
Headed to camp! Goodmorning
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by SexyFox(f): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2014
Anyone with extra waist bag?
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by tshoboy(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2014
nw in camp, reg in process
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by SexyFox(f): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
I'm in the camp now.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by wildchild1: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2014
HighlanderMedia: I actually served too in Ogun, Camp was okay. I joined OBS and I was appointed as OBS Studio Manager, later became President Editorial CDS for 2013 Batch B and I got State Honours Award as one of the best corps members. NYSC, Ogun Management Led By Bar(Mrs) T.I. Anosike always maintain law and order on camp. You will have the opportunity to mingle with your camp friends till 10pm. You will also be allowed to drink but responsibly. Everything in Ogun camp is moderate. Try to snap pictures and have a copy of Video cd because you might not have the opportunity to parade again after camp due to insecurity situation in Nigeria that may not give room for POP after your service. I will be on camp too for some days tho.
How can i join OBS?
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by SexyFox(f): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
The camp na correct one.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Galaory(f): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
HighlanderMedia: I actually served too in Ogun, Camp was okay. I joined OBS and I was appointed as OBS Studio Manager, later became President Editorial CDS for 2013 Batch B and I got State Honours Award as one of the best corps members. NYSC, Ogun Management Led By Bar(Mrs) T.I. Anosike always maintain law and order on camp. You will have the opportunity to mingle with your camp friends till 10pm. You will also be allowed to drink but responsibly. Everything in Ogun camp is moderate. Try to snap pictures and have a copy of Video cd because you might not have the opportunity to parade again after camp due to insecurity situation in Nigeria that may not give room for POP after your service. I will be on camp too for some days tho.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Galaory(f): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=Galaory][/quote]

pls what is the full meaning of OBS?
Wat kind of interview am i to expect?
Thanks
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by tshoboy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
platoon 1
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by kolagbemi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Galaory:
Thanks
Galaory:
Thanks
OBS I think is Outdoor Broadcasting System is like the camp Radio station, you may need to study masscom or english or have experience in broadcasting before you can join, however, there are several unit you can join depending on ur interest or ur course of study. Eg Red Cross, technical, health etc. you've got nothing to worry about, No ATM on camp. Only that social life is almost zero. I past through dia yesterday and I saw dat ur screening point of entrance to the camp is even miles away from the camp gate bcoz of security, security may even make ur own worst bt try enjoy ursef sha. By the way, I'm currently a batch C serving in ogun too, infact my PPA just a couple of miles away.
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by babyfaceafrica: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2014
Samguine:
I think I would like the waterside. Why do you say such places are bad?

Guy service bad for here o hw I go take meet u....that waterside na dulling he be like village
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by Samguine: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2014
babyfaceafrica:

Guy service bad for here o hw I go take meet u....that waterside na dulling he be like village
08128141034. That is my number. You can send me urs. I would call you. I have been experiencing same network ish here sef
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by babyfaceafrica: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=Samguine]
08128141034. That is my number. You can send me urs. I would call you. I have been experiencing same network ish here sef[/quot

Omo mtn na dulling network here o will call u I won go collect my 1500 it came at the righjt time
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by babyfaceafrica: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
I heard that there will be social event today,is it true?
Re: NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. by SexyFox(f): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
tshoboy: platoon 1
Me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC B14: posted to Katsina (let's connect) / BUY Your NYSC Kit For #1500 ONLY / NYSC Ogun State; The “5 Star” Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.