Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

He Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Need Help (895 Views)

She Propose 2 Him And He Accepted, "Does He Need 2 Propose 2 Her Again As D Man? / When A Guy Says He "Needs A Break Or He Need Some Time Alone" / He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Need Help by frainc(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
please people, the story i'm about to shear need your advice before he(someone from my blog) take his last step

Good day admin
Please permit me to shear my story here and I will want you to help me publish it
please don't mind my writing
I'm writing it with heavy heart

A year and 10 month ago i met yetunde (name changed) in school fellowship
we started as close friends before we finally fell in love with each other during this period yetunde made it clear to me that there will be no sex' until our wedding day (as a christain) because she has promise to keep her virginity for her hubby
i respected her wish because of the love i had for her

Without wasting much time we started our wedding plan
i meet her parent and she also meet mine
but I notice that since the day we came back from my parent's house,
yetunde behaviour change towards me
three months away from our marriage
That was last two weeks ago
she came to my house and told me something that nearly hit me off my feet

She told me (with tears on her face and after making me to promise not to leave her) that my own father was once her man-friend
I thought I was in a deep dream (but no, this is real)

When I have the confidence to ask my father
I heard something that really spin my head round

The man (my father) told me that
my own (VIRGIN) yetunde was not only his girlfriend
but also his bed warmer

he said he decided to kept quiet since because he notice I'm in love
He said he wouldn't have told me if she (yetunde) haven't said anything

Now I'm out of town and my phone is switched off because I want to think alone but it seems I'm running mad

Please readers, do you think she is still hiding many things from me?
should i go ahead with the wedding?
Or should I just forget about everybody and try to move on with life?

http://www.myskyenter..nl/2014/07/my-true-life-story.html?m=1
Re: He Need Help by Emmysmith63(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bro u nid God intervention..pray nd fast
Re: He Need Help by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
i honestly dont knw wat to say.....but i blive God will perfect all ur ways,He ll direct ur path....lead u n make ur choose d decision best n perfect for u.....u nid God more dan b4......
Re: He Need Help by pasqal09: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
You should not even consider marrying her again, its best you move on with your life. In life, there are damages that can never be fix and this is one of them
Re: He Need Help by mencade5(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
op no need for God in this matter. God demands you use your number 6 this time around.

Yetunde betrayed you by lying to you that she was a virgin, which was a blatant lie.

She wanted to deceive you by telling you no sex before marriage which is what many dubious ladies are using to tie innocent men.

Thirdly, your father has sampled her front and back. And she revealed it to you.

Solution.

1. There is only one answer for all this. Dont ever marry her. Your thought would constantly be fill with the fact that your father has fvcked your wife.

2. Yetunde is a killer. She wasnt a virgin and she lied to you that she was. Brother i tell you, she can kill you and sleep with your worst enemy. The biggest mistake men make is to believe this nonsense of no sex before marriage.
True life story, there was this pastor in my area that wanted to marry a lady from his church, church doctrine said no sex, and they abide, after the wedding time for fvck come reach na, when the pastor, it looked as if he is inside a big hole. He doesnt even know if he is outside the woman or inside the woman. I guess he is still regretting this up till date.

Dont be deceived, we pray for a godly woman but God will not come down and choose wife for you. Do it yourself. No let some of these churches deceive you ooo.
Check the bible, a servant was sent to choose a wife for isaac, jacob picked his wife rebecca and leah by himself.

Dont marry her. If a lady is a virgin go to hospital to check it, afterall some churches will not wed you if you are AS and lady is AS.

Lastly, fvck the lady that you want to marry. Dont allow all this nigerian mentality make you regret.

Sorry for the long talk
Re: He Need Help by Houseofglam7(f): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
I dunno what reply to "shear" right now.
Re: He Need Help by Tymax(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
cheesy first one knock you off your feet, second one spin ya head round. Now, it's like you are running mad.... Nna guy, sorry o. But dis ya story funny die... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Need Help by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
*Take this tear tear cloth and wear for your mad state of mind..When you recover,give it to the next victim

That's all I can do for you cool
Re: He Need Help by frainc(m): 6:33am On Jul 31, 2014
Tymax: cheesy first one knock you off your feet, second one spin ya head round. Now, it's like you are running mad.... Nna guy, sorry o. But dis ya story funny die... cheesy cheesy
What is funny about this?
Re: He Need Help by horlash96: 7:00am On Jul 31, 2014
A friend of my saw this and told me about it ...I tried it and i'm with my sugar mummy now ...met her online
"HELLO,MY NAME IS Bukola FROM LAGOS, I M 45YEARS OLD,I NEED A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL LEADS TO MARRIAGE,I M READY N120,000 FOR THE FIRST TIME,REGISTER HERE TO GET MY DETAILS.I WILL SEND MY DETAILS TO YOUR EMAIL"
At first I didnt beleive but when i saw the outcome am now happy...collecting money...
i will give you the clue ..just click the link below

http://goo(dot)gl/9Lpl0G
Re: He Need Help by frainc(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2014
horlash96: A friend of my saw this and told me about it ...I tried it and i'm with my sugar mummy now ...met her online
"HELLO,MY NAME IS MARYKAY FROM LAGOS, I M 25YEARS OLD,I NEED A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL LEADS TO MARRIAGE,I M READY N120,000 FOR THE FIRST TIME,REGISTER HERE TO GET MY DETAILS.I WILL SEND MY DETAILS TO YOUR EMAIL"
At first I didnt beleive but when i saw the outcome am now happy...collecting money...
i will give you the clue ..just click the link below

http:///9Lpl0G

can you pls take this outta here

(1) (Reply)

Six Types Of Guys Ladies Shouldn't Date / Ladies: can You Marry A Man Who Dated Your Sister For Two Years / Japanese Company Invents 'hugging Chair' To Cure Loneliness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.