Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here (5821 Views)

Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by TheCode(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2014
brazil01: If u have any question regarding NYSC in taraba including monthly Alawi, call dis number n ask politely. She is currently serving in taraba. Jalingo local govt. 08039516279

Thanks man, its peeps like u and Ade that make nairaland so resourceful.
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by TheCode(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2014
I just formed a watsapp group for we Taraba faithfuls grin Please drop ur num so i can add u to the group. Cheers
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by Jimwalex(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2014
TheCode: I just formed a watsapp group for we Taraba faithfuls grin Please drop ur num so i can add u to the group. Cheers
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by obiscapula(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
+
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by megan1: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Congrats my fellow corpers. As we prepare for camp and service year let's equip ourselves with extra power so we can always connect here n share our experiences.  Don't let "low battery" keep you away. 

U can get affordable, high capacity and durable power banks from me from as low as 3000. With many special offers like free delivery within lagos

Please visit the main thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/1839310/durable-affordable-power-banks#25157193

Wishing all of us a hitch free service year.
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by Geoken: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
Greetings to male and female citizens of this country and prospective corpers of taraba state. I am coming from ekiti state.please anybody with useful geography that will ease my journey to jalingo. Please I shall be leaving tomorrow for taraba state.
My details are 07032715329. 08022838117. 7E4090AF
I will be grateful if anybody intimate me with useful information towards this quest. Thank you..kenneth

Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by Geoken: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Jimwalex:
:' 07032715329
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by hotboss: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
TheCode: I just formed a watsapp group for we Taraba faithfuls grin Please drop ur num so i can add u to the group. Cheers
Delt
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
hotboss: From UNIBEN posted to taraba state also,,my bb pin 32E37D18
Greatest UNIBEST,my alma mater,am currently serving in Taraba state,a Corper Doctor .You will all enjoy here,there monthly allowance is #10,000k,some even pay Kerosene allowance in addition to that.But if you are a doctor like me,your allowance is far more than that.If you need more info signify here by quoting this write up,then we take it from there.Mind you,cost of living very cheap. #Rep#2013#Batch C
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by Adechyno(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
VonBismark: But e remain one thing o! Hw about water Supply?
Sure' dey have water. Thou, most of there LGA make use of this Man power water system (Borehole)...
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by smoothralph(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
Baxoby: pls guys hw long does it take to travel from calabar to jalingo nd pls any one hia from calabar posted to taraba shud try nd reach me through dis no:07034459478, let rub minds on hw to get to camp,pls treat as urgent
Mehn, dat journey no be here oh. I'm currently in calabar, a 2013 batch c Corp member. I redeployed frm taraba state to cross river state. D journey is abt 11-12 hrs. u're lucky to be posted der. I regret eva leaving dat state. my friends der are reali njoying d state. D state allowance is 10k, food is very cheap, u can get a one room self contain for 20k.
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by Jimwalex(m): 1:14am On Aug 03, 2014
smoothralph:
Mehn, dat journey no be here oh. I'm currently in calabar, a 2013 batch c Corp member. I redeployed frm taraba state to cross river state. D journey is abt 11-12 hrs. u're lucky to be posted der. I regret eva leaving dat state. my friends der are reali njoying d state. D state allowance is 10k, food is very cheap, u can get a one room self contain for 20k.
bro pls can u enlighten us a bit abt redemployment process and hw u did urs.tanx
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by abbey086(m): 2:12am On Aug 03, 2014
Taraba is a lovely state to serve. one thing you need to know is that Taraba is very very far, especially if you're coming from any state in the south west. The journey from Lagos to Jalingo is roughly between 20-23 hours on the road depending on the driver.
for those coming from Lagos, you can join any of the following buses as they have direct bus to Taraba. Namely: Benue link, fair plus, and flight from iddo park.
About the people, Tarabians are very hospitable, infact, they have special likeness for corpers. I served during the 2011 national election period when some of our colleagues were murdered in the north, but Taraba was totally peaceful, as we were sleeping with our two eyes closed during the period.
most parts of the state were completely remote. As somebody said, some local government have never experienced electricity in their lifetime. some local governments did not even have a single bank at all.
life in Taraba is like jungle life in ultimate search, but you will surely enjoy your stay in the state. infact, am seriously missing Taraba state, as it has exactly opposite of stressful life of Lagos. If I have the opportunity again, I will be eager to serve in Taraba again.
I served in a remote village of kassa, Yorro local government of Taraba state (2010 batch B) where there was no light, no drinkable water, no network, except if you can climb mountain because the state is full of mountains, for you to get very weak and unstable/erratic signal, no good road as the only single road from Zing was not passable during raining period. But yet, I enjoyed my stay in the state as I was able to experienced the exactly opposite stressful life of Lagos. (after having primary,secondary,and university education in Lagos state).
my believe while going to Taraba was that since people survive in the state, definitely, I must survive too and glory be to God today. we even have some ex-corpers that settled down in the state after their service.
you will surely enjoy your stay in Taraba state.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by hotboss: 3:53am On Aug 03, 2014
okoegualek: Greatest UNIBEST,my alma mater,am currently serving in Taraba state,a Corper Doctor .You will all enjoy here,there monthly allowance is #10,000k,some even pay Kerosene allowance in addition to that.But if you are a doctor like me,your allowance is far more than that.If you need more info signify here by quoting this write up,then we take it from there.Mind you,cost of living very cheap. #Rep#2013#Batch C
Wow.nice one,,gud to hear you r also from UNIBEN.would love to knw more about d place,howmch would a gud room cost there
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by omekz(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2014
VonBismark: Anyone 4rm Abia here?
yes ooooo am from abia posted to taraba pls let's hook up on 08068168177 whatzapp or BBM 21DB685A
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by Kaiser96: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2014
i was posted to taraba state..where can i board bus from in lagos?how much is d fare n aw many hrs is d distance frm lagos to taraba?? Tanx in advance as u answer my questions
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by omekz(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2014
hotboss:
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by omekz(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2014

Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by Rexnegro(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
08038385337 u can call or whatsapp me...I did my 3weeks orientation there but not withstanding I gat enough info to feed anyone interested.... safe trips and flight to u all Taraba bound prospective corps members....
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by brazil01(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Taraba is beta dan most of d towns u myt wana re-deploy to. @least u heard d testimony of d guy dat re-deployed to calabar. Just make up ur mind n u'll enjoy d place. Wen I took a job here, I tot I was goin to stay 4 just 2 months but now, I dnt even want to leave. Thr r nice places u can get nice n cheap accomodations if u r in jalingo. All u nid to do is make up ur mind n put a lil' effort n u'll enjoy d town. No boko haram issues etc.
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by AuthorBest(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2014

‎07051937958
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by solvetor: 12:44am On Aug 04, 2014

Mine 08067323407, SOLVETOR is the name
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by Funkadict(m): 6:38am On Aug 04, 2014
mightyfada: I hear they pay 10k
Not sure
Can anybody confirm if its true

I was told that they pay corpers 2500k too. I don't know which to believe.
Until we get there sha.
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by Funkadict(m): 6:45am On Aug 04, 2014

08064992803 and 07054411529 (as I don't know which network's better there)
Janadict is the name bro

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by Funkadict(m): 6:55am On Aug 04, 2014
Jimwalex: i got dis frm nysc taraba website..
Information For Prospective Corps
Members
After the security checks at the gate, you will go
through a process of registration. From experience,
those who are fully prepared for this registration
process are quick to finish their registration and
settle down to camp life.
So, to have an easy passage through the
registration process, make sure that you have
original and photocopies of all your documents,
passport photographs .

Please I need more details about all necessary documents, its just to make, sure if I'll need to add to what I already have before leaving today.
Thanks much
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by Jimwalex(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2014
Funkadict:

Please I need more details about all necessary documents, its just to make, sure if I'll need to add to what I already have before leaving today.
Thanks much
i tink dat is refering to ur skool i'd card,call up letter and notification of result/certificate n passports
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by TheCode(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2014
Funkadict:

08064992803 and 07054411529 (as I don't know which network's better there)
Janadict is the name bro

I hear airtel is better bro... and the rest work well. Cheers.
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by gandyluv(f): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2014
Welcum to T state,,wishin u a safe trip...u ll ejoy ur stay hia cos cost of living is vry cheap n u can save more...bt pls prepare ur mind dat u wunt find d camp funny cos a govt secondary skol is used for nw n d population of b14 posted to taraba is 2800 so I tink d camp ll b crowded..wishin u a hapy service year
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Heading to Taraba tomorrow morning from Abuja, anyone taking off from Abuja as well
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by deboydebo: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
mightyfada: Heading to Taraba tomorrow morning from Abuja, anyone taking off from Abuja as well

Are u flying or ur going by road?
Re: Taraba State Batch B14 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 06, 2014
VonBismark: yea pls, someone should help with a brief insight

Food cheaap, people friendly and the girls will fall for you, trust me. I just hope you are posted to Wukari, the Capital (Jalingo) is hot as hell but very beautiful. Though I am not a corper but I attend every orientation camp since I was six till now that I am 16 and in a uni. Any more info Contact on: +256785075466

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Batch A 16, Stream 1, Let's Meet Here. / 2015 Batch A POP Date Is Finally Official / Batch 'b' 2016 Nysc Mobilization Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.