Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here (9959 Views)

Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here / Ebonyi State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
4soft: AM ONYIBE MARK FROM NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AND WAS POSTED TO KWARA STATE I JUST HOPE IT WILL BE FUN, LET SHARE INFO
mark signing in..welcome aboard sir ..
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Parkac(m): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
callydon: Hmmmmmm... just watching from d corner.
Am Oddy from Anambra state university, posted to kwara.
I just noticed dt am d ONLY ONE yet posted to this state from d east. Hope it's fun shaaaaa.
plz anyone who knows d way to kwara from d south east shud plz give me a detailed explanation n also d expected duration of d travel.
THANKS.
I went there during my time from Enugu. But the easiest way is through Onitsha via Head bridge. Lots of Ilorin Buses load there. Onitsha to Ilorin is estimated to be 7 to 8hrs drive, thou some drivers can be faster. When you reach Ilorin, to get to Yikpata is easier as some corps members on ground are always there to help. Just incase, once bus stop you at Unity roundabout (the normal bustop), take a cab N50 to maraba garage. That is where Yikpata buses loads. They can charge upto N600 or more depending on how una JJC reach. BTW, if all the passengers in your bus from east is going to camp, its best to negotiate with your driver to take you to camp straight at an extra cost. The buses from Ilorin to Yikpata are not always funny to travel with and its almost a 2hrs journey to a seemingly no-mans land. YIKPATA IS FUN SHAA especially for guys that will stay in "HALL". Lolz. Mami sweet die! but PPA?? Better experienced than told.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by oluwatobi03: 1:12am On Aug 01, 2014
well..am Jerry....finished from University of Ibadan...#Team kwara all the way....
hv bn hearing some stories..just wish it wil be a terrific year!
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Miwa: 2:58am On Aug 01, 2014
I'm Frm unilag,I don't like d state bt I got it..**crying** bn hearing negative stories
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Effizzy2much(m): 3:09am On Aug 01, 2014
Miwa: I'm Frm unilag,I don't like d state bt I got it..**crying** bn hearing negative stories
You aren't the only one hearing negative reports about the state and not liking it too. I still have got some positives about the states. What course and name? Identify
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Miwa: 3:27am On Aug 01, 2014
I'm Miwa finished frm unilag,dept of cell biology
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Effizzy2much(m): 3:32am On Aug 01, 2014
Miwa: I'm Miwa finished frm unilag,dept of cell biology
Just brace yourself for massive fun.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by callydon(m): 4:06am On Aug 01, 2014
Parkac:
I went there during my time from Enugu. But the easiest way is through Onitsha via Head bridge. Lots of Ilorin Buses load there. Onitsha to Ilorin is estimated to be 7 to 8hrs drive, thou some drivers can be faster. When you reach Ilorin, to get to Yikpata is easier as some corps members on ground are always there to help. Just incase, once bus stop you at Unity roundabout (the normal bustop), take a cab N50 to maraba garage. That is where Yikpata buses loads. They can charge upto N600 or more depending on how una JJC reach. BTW, if all the passengers in your bus from east is going to camp, its best to negotiate with your driver to take you to camp straight at an extra cost. The buses from Ilorin to Yikpata are not always funny to travel with and its almost a 2hrs journey to a seemingly no-mans land. YIKPATA IS FUN SHAA especially for guys that will stay in "HALL". Lolz. Mami sweet die! but PPA?? Better experienced than told.
Bros, plz these estimates is based on which year?
I mean, what year did u serve so I can know.
Thanks.
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Rockmyworld(m): 7:48am On Aug 01, 2014
its obvious that camp is going to be fun. seeing beautiful people from different part of the country. am an industrial mathematics graduate from Futa but base in Benin. can't wait to meet my new family members in camp.

please if you're going from Benin where can I get Ilorin bus?

#teamKwara

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Parkac(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2014
callydon:
Bros, plz these estimates is based on which year?
I mean, what year did u serve so I can know.
Thanks.
Batch A 2013.. Finished Feb this year.
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by callydon(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2014
Parkac:
Batch A 2013.. Finished Feb this year.
Thanks
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new month to yhu guyz...God bless and protect yhu all..and ya al avin doubtful mind bout kwara state buh believe me wen I say kwara is part of the few states more conducive to corpers that's coz my brother actually just finished serving their and positive news so far..be at ease pals and enjoy the service year..B'14 leggo

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Anybody leaving on Tuesday from lagos?..would love we moving together so as to prevent the boring 6hrs journey to yikpata..garage either iyana ipaja or Oshodi ..
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Nicklutz(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
I wish you all a nice camping experience, and nice ppa's....well kwara is very okay gat many nice places,Expecially ilorin just like lag sumhw.....Am reminiscing my experience during my time....WISHING YOU ALL A SAFE NYSC YEAR...team kwara continues.
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nicklutz: I wish you all a nice camping experience, and nice ppa's....well kwara is very okay gat many nice places,Expecially ilorin just like lag sumhw.....Am reminiscing my experience during my time....WISHING YOU ALL A SAFE NYSC YEAR...team kwara continues.
guess u a retrospective corper wit much experience..thanks for d spirit uplift..u welcome here anytym..#TeamKwaraB'14

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by psamcin: 2:27am On Aug 02, 2014
I am Sam. A graduate of industrial chemistry from AAUA. I am posted to Kwara.
I am presently in Osun state.
Must I get to Ilorin b4 heading to Yikpata?
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 2:35am On Aug 02, 2014
psamcin: I am Sam. A graduate of industrial chemistry from AAUA. I am posted to Kwara.
I am presently in Osun state.
Must I get to Ilorin b4 heading to Yikpata?
yea u must get to ilorin first, GENERAL to be precise..then from ilorin u take a cab or bus to yikpata..

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by adeleyeee: 5:54am On Aug 02, 2014
Hey guys! Am posted to KW state,a graduate of English nd Int'l Studies frm Osun State Uni....all I pray for is to enjoy d camp nd ve fun puttin behind my mind all d negatives ve heard of d camp :Ooº°˚ ˚°º
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Rockmyworld(m): 7:30am On Aug 02, 2014
its true we've heard some negative things but its our choice if we want to have a fun filled year at kwara. lets set all the negative thoughts aside and concentrate on the strength of the state and try to move it forward. I believe by the time we're planning to leave kwara next year it won't remain the same as we met it. we are going there to make history.
welcome once again guys. looking forward to meeting you

#teamKwara_NYSC_B14
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 8:15am On Aug 02, 2014
Rockmyworld: its true we've heard some negative things but its our choice if we want to have a fun filled year at kwara. lets set all the negative thoughts aside and concentrate on the strength of the state and try to move it forward. I believe by the time we're planning to leave kwara next year it won't remain the same as we met it. we are going there to make history.
welcome once again guys. looking forward to meeting you

#teamKwara_NYSC_B14
nice write-up bro!:..the positive aspect in life counts more than the negativities experienced!..also looking forward to see ya..
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by gpercuxionz(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2014
Yea am gpercuxionz a graduate of elelct-elect engr. Uniosun.. Also posted to kwara state.... Its ganna be fun for us all... Legggo kwara
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2014
gpercuxionz: Yea am gpercuxionz a graduate of elelct-elect engr. Uniosun.. Also posted to kwara state.... Its ganna be fun for us all... Legggo kwara
welcome aboard engr..ur chariot awaits thee!..destination-yikpata ..#safe
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by cdizz(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2014
Yea, people call me "princess" tho a guy. I graduated from futa, agric.econs and ext. Judging whether a place is fun or not depends on individual, even wen u live among four persons in a village, u can still have fun if u choose to. For me its gonna b fun all the way! See u @ d camp. Watchout for" princess".. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2014
cdizz: Yea, people call me "princess" tho a guy. I graduated from futa, agric.econs and ext. Judging whether a place is fun or not depends on individual, even wen u live among four persons in a village, u can still have fun if u choose to. For me its gonna b fun all the way! See u @ d camp. Watchout for" princess".. Enjoy
love ur comment thou!..it actually depends on the individual irrespective of dat;ilorin is a very cool place to live surrounded by different ethnic cultures..leh me go learn some cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by callydon(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2014
plz Parkac, can u tell me how much it'll cost from Onitsha to Ilorin.
THANKS.
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Rockmyworld(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
ckhelvin: nice write-up bro!:..the positive aspect in life counts more than the negativities experienced!..also looking forward to see ya..

thanks bro appreciate. see you soon in camp.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Effizzy2much(m): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
So who is going to the camp on Wednesday from Lagos? smiley
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Rockmyworld(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
there is something I'll like to suggest OP. let's have a twitter handle for kwara corpers B14 because I went through my twitter couldn't find anything of such. maybe when we get to camp we create a strong social network were we can easily share and get information.
please guys come with your MTN line to camp because I heard is the only functioning network around there.
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Rockmyworld: there is something I'll like to suggest OP. let's have a twitter handle for kwara corpers B14 because I went through my twitter couldn't find anything of such. maybe when we get to camp we create a strong social network were we can easily share and get information.
please guys come with your MTN line to camp because I heard is the only functioning network around there.
wow I love d idea..wud look up to dat., and talkin bout MTN line I also heard about dat..thanks man for the useful info..anyone with information u think is needed in dis thread shouldn't hesitate letting us know..thanks everyone for ur comments so far..
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
Effizzy2much: So who is going to the camp on Wednesday from Lagos? smiley
my honorable Engr..y not Tuesday sad
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by dstnd: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
welcome to my state....so I will be ur guide,for the next 3month.am based in kwara.graduate of unilorin 2013 waiting for batch c.was suppose to join ur batch but....so if u need my help in any way I will be glad to help
from hanging out such as zoo,water view t&k joint and lot more call me on 08094797495____am David ur guide.kwara state is very cool and peaceful I bet it u will enjoy ur stay.things are very cheap here.

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hello guys ..just opened our twitter handle..let's follow and be followed..twitter-@KWCorpersB14

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms / Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. / How To Prepare For NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.