Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Man Stabs Friend Over N2,000 Debt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Stabs Friend Over N2,000 Debt (544 Views)

Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) / Woman Stabs Friend In The Bréast In Lagos For Sleeping With Lover (photo) / Police Detain 7-month-old Baby, Parents Over N20,000 Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Friend Over N2,000 Debt by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 31, 2014
The Edo state Police command has arrested a man identified as Oruma who allegedly stabbed his 20-year-old friend, Frederick Eze (pictured above), in the neck over a N2,000 debt.

Punch reports that Frederick, who was angry that Oruma had not paid his money, accosted him at the Oza area of the state & seized a property belonging to Frederick, who is an ice cream factory worker from Ebonyi state. A fight broke out between them and Oruma broke a bottle and stabbed Frederick in the neck.

Frederick lost conciousness after losing so much blood. He was rushed to a private hospital on a wheelbarrow after several cab drivers declined to take him.

Confirming the arrest, the Police Public Relations Officer, Edo State Command, Noble Uwoh, said, “He has been arrested. The two people in the matter are friends.” he said

It is a crazy world out there you know

Re: Man Stabs Friend Over N2,000 Debt by kultimate009: 2:59am On Jul 31, 2014
@Op, you should have put a warning about graphic images in the title of your post.... Imagine getting startled by the image of a dead guy in the middle of the night.... Not cool @ all
Re: Man Stabs Friend Over N2,000 Debt by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 31, 2014
sorry bro didnt mean to startle you this late,i just find it crazy and decided to add the pic so y'all can see how cruel life could be sometimes.peeps waste more than 2k on recharge card on the daily while some people get killed over such little change
kultimate009: @Op, you should have put a warning about graphic images in the title of your post.... Imagine getting startled by the image of a dead guy in the middle of the night.... Not cool @ all
Re: Man Stabs Friend Over N2,000 Debt by faithugo64(f): 3:11am On Jul 31, 2014
money!u have done so much
Re: Man Stabs Friend Over N2,000 Debt by kultimate009: 3:15am On Jul 31, 2014
foresyht: sorry bro didnt mean to startle you this late,i just find it crazy and decided to add the pic so y'all can see how cruel life could be sometimes.peeps waste more than 2k on recharge card on the daily while some people get killed over such little change
No hard feelings bro.... I av heard of pple die cos of 20N so I am not that surprised and dat just shows the level of rot in our society.... Absolutely no regard for human life anymore.....

(1) (Reply)

(caught On Video): Boy Gets Run Over By SUV, Miraculously Survives / Cleaning, Fumigation & Facility Maintenance / I Am Tired Of All This Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.