Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Fitness Business Partners Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fitness Business Partners Wanted (627 Views)

Business Partners Wanted At Shevabakes / Business Partners Needed / 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fitness Business Partners Wanted by badgan(m): 4:38am On Jul 31, 2014
With the growth of the Nigerian economy comes a busy lifestyle.. and unhealthy living.. Nigerians rate of body inactivity have risen by more than 40% over the past 5 years.. this events have put fitness on the to-do-list of every Nigerian..i am a 23 , international business graduate with American Council on Exercise fitness certification and 2 years pro body building experience as a trainer in the UK.. I seek fitness enthusiast those on the business side of it...to open and operate gyms ,stress relieving centers and begin several commercial training programs.. minimum investment is pegged at 200,000 and 15 members are needed to make 3MILL# .. when the number of interested people is achieved.. a meeting will be called to sign terms of disclosure and view business plan/strategy and feasibility analysis..can email ronaldbricks@yahoo.com or post questions here.thank you.... lets talk profit.. lets talk fitness
Re: Fitness Business Partners Wanted by badgan(m): 2:14am On Aug 15, 2014
56views no comment.. triple facepalm
Re: Fitness Business Partners Wanted by badgan(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
still waiting on those investors.. keep the call coming
Re: Fitness Business Partners Wanted by lahit14(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nice biz idea, hav been a fitness instructor myself, would love to invest also. Wht town do u want to take over?
Re: Fitness Business Partners Wanted by badgan(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
@lahit... i intend to take over lagos.. main land first..what do you think

(1) (Reply)

Dangote And Blackstone To Invest N825bn In Power / Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone And Into Success / Why Churches Make So Much Money...and How To Apply It In ya Own Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.