Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (131128 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! / Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Neldrizzy(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2014
This are the things that makes me wana be a nollywood star... i can't wait 2 start effing all this shawty!!! #in reminiscence voice *see their borbby, karika papaya *
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Franchise21(m): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2014
Wats dis obsession wiv virginity
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by oluolajydz: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2014
Our virgins grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by sugaarbear(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2014
rattlesnake: smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

i commend these girls for making Nigeria proud

and i wish the ones wqho have been scre.wing outta wedlock find salvation for their v-tech engine again
making nigeria proud for watinthem win Gold medal ni?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by timmy7(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2014
These ones? Piston broken since the turn of the century cry cool grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by EternalBeing: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2014
Barbieadol: Viewing this topic: ladywriter(f), HooxJnr(m),
nasilas(m), LilDonne(m), shfizle(m), Allee90,
Ramcie(f), websolushun, Tobilols(f),
expert1000, Abmalcom(m), LaJuMe, eneres,
daskin, kennyone, Mbediogu(m), Keypha,
lanruz, skabber2, victorulo(m),
lordtony27(m), Akataka, Darnnel(m),
KABIYESISULTAN, ohiza, zarkknight(m),
rutibaby(f), hajiscojas(f), pastrydelightz(f),
XFive, lucaschase(m), lekinz(m), sexiestharam
(f), concacid, joelreg(m), passionate88,
ayodiya, oviecollins, omaolowo(m),
crimpson4(m), doublem, precint, goodieuzo,
selectedhero, iluvweed(m), Bobo121(m),
Analystshariff(m), AspDrone(m),
Omotayor123(f), Qhollah(m), cmon(m),
RayMcBlue(m), superior1, HNosegbe(m),
tbagjames(m), inspiratio, LloydAchi(m),
DonaldGenes(m), mikedanza(m), Tbase2,
johnnexy77(m), wellmax, owen4u(m),
manchesterboy, splashbaby(m), best2com,
humnsikan, selfmade(f), Ezichimdon,
Agosumary(f), kevinkod(m), crusader01,
Boc4real(m), Torch1(m), zublaj(m),
hismail1(m), mixsty, udemzyudex(m),
Realdon1, disloman(m), vivaciousvivi(f),
BYSilver(m), shorexng, pole, Iffffffy, volo112,
blogexpert12(m), Sweetdoct247(m), Syfy(f),
Jewelbaby01(f), tshoboy(m), sharpman1(m),
Davland(m), Somke(m), DeeOneBangin,
zamm, nnamdibig(m), Buchukwu, Yinkagbo
(m), oputaemma, Adeolamii(f), Zackenny,
gboss4sure(m), Inik(m), Songitto(m),
Chichilas, JohnieWalker(m), kelvine(m),
farano(f), vikkyboboski, teamup, njokusboy
(m), philips70(m), sage007, gbadexy(m),
Mobre, kunlesehan(m), jaylorde(m), olenime
(m), sarutobi(m), Goldenbaby(f), Aphex(m),
djmally(m), amaa4real, equlibrium(m),
akanbiaa, alkonami(m), oniconx, Albaniy(m),
hydoo(m), edo70, psalmsonovic(m), wasiujo
(m), SurePresident, Macelliot(m),
Dapo777(m), Seth89(m), Kokopos(m),
newtontoyo(m), solidman59(m), Ddonoflife
(m), IYIMAN, Mckore(m), teefash01(m),
djaybaba, nadigo, jubrils(m), Ignatio(m),
Egbagirl(f), abokine, donsimon2, olanje(m),
ally2014, chamboy(m), joker5180(m),
Kaxmytex(m), haibe(m), walexyll(m), 1Book
(m), dmostcheerful(f), megahouse,
olamikunle213(m), Tonytonic(m),
tunlex01(m), oriafoh(m), gesoilo(m),
Havilah93(m), NosaHenry(m), mhizcovy(f),
AlphaBravoIndia, Zedric(m), peculiar3(m),
wohlay24, bonnez(m), hippyzuki(f),
ajaerochyms(m), elderbros(m), tjkadzyanju
(m), Teebegs, lekhane(m), pinkkystel(f),
holycento, SunandRay(m), PBeni(m),
eltalentino, SONFGOD12, tbabstobadt(m),
Giddyprance(m), teemanbastos, tolex29(f),
Joe980, slimdiggi, djeezy(m), nigerfine,
spazmodick, oilfielden(m), yemilala, Aliki(m),
tyogdaniel(m), udum, uche16(m),
nawtibownie(f), emror4u(m),
LaRoyalHighness(f), chinah609(m),
DopestepTJ(m), luwee, Rejoyla(f), GJames(m),
goshen2014(m), coobboy(m), flexrivers(m),
ToyinDipo, NeuroBoss(m), babystathopoulos,
habayommy, HURMORTULA(f), bjims,
eaglechild, chaloner(m) and 307 guest(s)
imagine all in the name of VIRGIN
#chaidiarisGod ooo

Yet, some people will be saying virginity is not important; LIE! The bitter truth, that some that are self-deceiving would still blindly deny, is that Everybody desire to marry tearRubber; just like you will love to marry that one person that has kept himself/herself for you alone. The only thing is that most have destroyed so many others' virginity and so many lives that they feel totally hopelessly unworthy to marry a virgin. So, they speak all the self- placating and self-deceiving evil they can about virginity and virgins. It's still very cool, physically and spiritually rewarding, and very wise to remain virgin till one is married.

Indeed, so many self-placating and self-deceiving hypocrites. Even if you've lost your virginity and destroyed other people's lives, JESUS still loves you. Falling cannot prevent you form having eternal life. Falling does not destroy, falling does not destroy, falling does not keep people down but it is PRIDE that does, it is PRIDE that destroys. When you start feeling too proud to go on your knees and beg you Creator for forgiveness and pray HIM to help you to be holy and to genuinely love your husband/wife forever, know that... "Pride goeth before destruction" HE didn't say we should not enjoy sex, in fact, HE gave it to us as a Sweet Bond/Covenant between male and female that have chosen to spend the rest of their LIFE together (Decode the spiritual Mystery in Gen2:24-25: anyONE you CHOOSE to grant access to your Private Part, anyONE you CHOOSE to sleep with forever is your husband/wife). Drop your pride now and ask your Creator, your eternal Owner for forgiveness. JESUS is just about to appear, we shall not miss the so obviously imminent rapture IJN.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by kukulaja: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2014
[/size][size=8pt][color=#990000][/color][b][/b]NIGERIAN DEFINATION OF A VIRGIN - A GIRL, LADY , or any WOMAN that have never HAD AN ABORTION. You might have had SEX with several men, but never abort any pregnancy, and never had any baby yet, that's the meaning of a VIRGIN in NIGERIA. Having Sex all around is meaningless. You are a Virgin once you have no record of wanted or unwanted pregnancy.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by kukulaja: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2014
NIGERIAN DEFINATION OF A VIRGIN - A GIRL, LADY , or any WOMAN that have never HAD AN ABORTION. You might have had SEX with several men, but never abort any pregnancy, and never had any baby yet, that's the meaning of a VIRGIN in NIGERIA. Having Sex all around is meaningless. You are a Virgin once you have no record of wanted or unwanted pregnancy.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by vonn(f): 9:37am On Aug 05, 2014
lalasticlala: chidinma

Chidinma loves anything native shaa. She represents.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2014
Neldrizzy: This are the things that makes me wana be a nollywood star... i can't wait 2 start effing all this shawty!!! #in reminiscence voice *see their borbby, karika papaya *
nollywood star shocked
Oya act for me a little
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by kingston247: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2014
Lie lie people....if u never fuuucccck for years dat one no mean say u b virgin ooo......sex is part of Hollywood auditioning......
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by bebe2(f): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2014
kwis:

[size=13pt]So says the non virgin tongue. How about a locked p**sy and a kind heart..... Loff you kiss[/size]

Yes, after 4 kids ?

Am proud to be a non virgin.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by ArcBishopmarie(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2014
They are even too young to boost of dat. We all gat our life to live : thank God 4 da gift of self control. 4 me i was a Virgin uptil da age of 31.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by bebe2(f): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2014
xp17: is not over rated ;ma'am. if you ask me, I'd say it's under rated instead . furthermore, I'm a diehard fan of virgins . exempting yourself from the rest is a first step of discipline, hence makes a good leader, becos you are leading by example.

with your lame excuse, you said kind heart is better? Hun! you are "kind hearted" enough to be sharing your punny to everyone who cared to ask, even to those who didn't ask, you gave them freely ,because you are kind hearted and don't wanna be a pain in anyone's a'ss. but I rather you are extremely 'mean' to keep your pride and dignity.
I dare you to stand for what is right even if you re standing alone or everyone tells you; you are wrong.

although I'm not one, but one thing I'll never do is to justify my wrongs by criticizing those doing what is right.what you said is from guilty conscience

Boy is 2014, being a virgin is not an achievement. Finding the cure for Ebola is much more important.

Pls dont assume all nairalanders are teenagers.

I left that scene over 2decades ago.

Wether i divided my thing in the market or locked it in the cupboard. That hasnt stopped me and other women frm having beautiful kids and having loving homes.

A 20yr old virgin, how does dat benefit our society.
A 20yr old scientist, teacher nurse, doctor, charity worker, dats an ACHIEVEMENT.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by tjdj: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2014
there is no Tuface idibia........then its a lie
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Kenzico(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2014
This list is bullshit!!! Virgins cant pose lyk dis unless dey are desprate
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2014
bebe2:

Yes, after 4 kids ?

Am proud to be a non virgin.

oh wow, big ups mummy. Stay blessed
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by chozkiel(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2014
:ou don check there hymen? i de suspect u o cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Neldrizzy(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2014
missyhorlah: nollywood star shocked
Oya act for me a little
ermmmmwat abt a date ?? Let's start from there?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by bebe2(f): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2014
kwis:

oh wow, big ups mummy. Stay blessed

Tnk uuhhh kiss
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by silversonuc(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2014
rokiatu: Toolz a virgin shocked shocked shocked shocked wonders should never end. Nicki minaj was right then when she said she was a virgin. Even I am a virgin we are waiting grin grin keep your virginity girls.

ya dp says it all, na d new virgin ass b dat nw
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2014
Neldrizzy: ermmmmwat abt a date ?? Let's start from there?
a date??let's see how it goes
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2014
The only person I believe might be a virgin is Chidinma. As for the rest, make dem go put dem yansh for somewhere jo.

Seyi Hunter ........ Virgin Ko GinVir Ni.

Tolu Virgin sha........Na thunder go fire that your lying mouth

Abeg a virgin will never show her body in public. All those girls wey dey display booby dey claim virgin or showing thighs and claiming virgin. Open your legs make we see am, then we know you are a virgin.

Besides, a true virgin will probably not be open about revealing that. Its not exactly an in thing to be a virgin this days, lets face it.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Neldrizzy(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2014
missyhorlah: a date??let's see how it goes
good!! i will PM you the date, time and venue!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2014
What's up, good morning
Jewelbaby01: :-XHmmmmmmmmm... Cudos to them! I think I can go to bed now. Good night y'all
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Maximus85(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2014
My Verdict!

If these gurls are virgins, then, my Mother and her mother (my grandma) are also virgins.

Rubbish!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
Neldrizzy: good!! i will PM you the date, time and venue!
ok.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Nosaghae(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
20pounds: I thought my neighbour's dog was a virgin, till she delivered seven puppies.

I guess by 'virgins' they mean that they have not attained 3rd mainland bridge status.

They will get there...
na only u get all these LIKES? Hmmmmm... There is Ebola ooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by osile2012: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
How did you confirm they are virgins ?

Don't Forget you can now rate Nollywood stars by clicking the link on my signature. You stand a chance of winning great prices when you rate.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by internetpo(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
All I can see are so many pained dudes and gurls. cheesy If they say they are virgins leave them to God and their future husbands. Whether or not u beleive or feel they are deceiving. Dont b taking paracetamol for another mans headache.

Virginity is great. With the way sex is glorified, it shows a high sense of morality, purity and discipline. if u stil a virgin keep it till wedding nite and if not stop screwing around abeg. Try change. There is value in delayed gratification. cheesy

#TeamNoToPremaritalSex

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Most of them might be virgins...We can't confirm now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by CharlieMaria(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
JEITO: Adokiye ko, seyi hunter ni. By their dress you will know them.

Lalaaa why am I not on the list or any other male celeb
No mind them. See the rubbish they are putting on. Seducing people here and there and at the same time claiming virgins.Hypocrites.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More / Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.