Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally (16193 Views)

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting / N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by sabinaa: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Rally today, tomorrow or next year GEJ all the way till 2019. no better contender anyway.
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by bIoodykiIIer: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Demdem: Only irredeemable fools still talk about the continuation of hopless foolish father in village.
fixed thank me fool
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
repent the kingdom of God is at hand

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Demdem(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Demdem: Only irredeemable fools still talk about the continuation of Egbere Jonathan in power.

Enough of this curse from the chief drunkard of Otuokpe.
We have never seen so much innocent death since the civil war during his time so far.

6 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
bignene: 4th to comment.i will be first to comment some day,pls hit like if u beliv so

grow up
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by nagoma(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
sabinaa: Rally today, tomorrow or next year GEJ all the way till 2019. no better contender anyway.

There are many that have no shoes.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by englishmart(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
GEJ. I see you bro. Nothing dey sup.
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Descartes: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
obailala:

To set the record straight, Nigerians are irredeemable by nature ... Even if Jonathan leaves and a worse person takes over, our youths, adults and aged will still roll out en mass to worship the new cretin
Let's go by your assertion, wink
Are you a Nigerian
If yes, then you are irredeemable by nature since every Nigerian is irredeemable angry
If no, your case is pathetic cool
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Moredew(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Imagine some youths going to affirm DAT corruption, incompetence, cluelessness and above all d reluctant attitude towards our kidnapped sisters is highly encouraged. I pity Some Nigerian youths dey at their own worst enemies. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Lucasbalo(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
fiverrwin: Who is paying themfor this
Good question .
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by ooshinibos: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Flautist: GEJ till 2019
God forbid , if GEJ wins the next election , there is no hope for Naija .. its just not possible , the current president is not concerned with the security of Naija even though he is the commander in chief of the armed forces of naija if naija was a real country , PDP should have forced him to resigned and put his VP in his position or someone that have some balls or authority..but the citizenry are the same as their leaders ..i cannot even belief someone is even saying GEJ 2019 ,,,,it defies logic and common sense , only in Naija
for example , there have 5 bombings in Naija since the last couple of day , GEJ has not even uttered a word ..shame on bragado the black race

6 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Seth89(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bitter-Kola has been internationally verified to cure Ebola. Anyone who suspects they are in danger of catching it is advised to consume it. It is like food and there is no overdose. Simply peel and chew!May God protect us all, Amen! pls do not forget to share cheers!!!!!!!
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by ooshinibos: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
sabinaa: Rally today, tomorrow or next year GEJ all the way till 2019. no better contender anyway.
God forbid , if GEJ wins the next election , there is no hope for Naija .. its just not possible , the current president is not concerned with the security of Naija even though he is the commander in chief of the armed forces of naija if naija was a real country , PDP should have forced him to resigned and put his VP in his position or someone that have some balls or authority..but the citizenry are the same as their leaders ..i cannot even belief someone is even saying GEJ 2019 ,,,,it defies logic and common sense , only in Naija
for example , there have 5 bombings in Naija since the last couple of day , GEJ has not even uttered a word ..shame on the black race

2 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by solomakindees(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
It would have looked hopelessly insensitive to assemble a million youths in Abuja and make the day for Boko haram!
Where do they have the personnel to ensure a hitch-free outing and has Jonah now finally decided to run since he keeps all in suspense...even though nobody is deceived by his foot dragging.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by ooshinibos: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
Let's go by your ascertion, wink
Are you a Nigerian
If yes, then you are irredeemable by nature since every Nigerian is irredeemable angry
If no, your case is pathetic cool

Yes bruv ... , if GEJ wins the next election , there is no hope for Naija .. its just not possible , the current president is not concerned with the security of Naija even though he is the commander in chief of the armed forces of naija if naija was a real country , PDP should have forced him to resigned and put his VP in his position or someone that have some balls or authority..but the citizenry are the same as their leaders ..i cannot even belief someone is even saying GEJ 2019 ,,,,it defies logic and common sense , only in Naija
for example , there have 5 bombings in Naija since the last couple of day , GEJ has not even uttered a word ..shame on the black race

4 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
fanacy...grin if you are looking for "Caro" look for her here. I got banned in that section smiley
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by ooshinibos: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
for example , there have 5 bombings in Naija since the last couple of day , GEJ has not even uttered a word , i dont GEJ has ever read the constitution of Nigeria ..shame on the black race

2 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by ooshinibos: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Moredew: Imagine some youths going to affirm DAT corruption, incompetence, cluelessness and above all d reluctant attitude towards our kidnapped sisters is highly encouraged. I pity Some Nigerian youths dey at their own worst enemies. Nonsense.

100 percent supporting Moredew, if GEJ wins the next election , there is no hope for Naija .. its just not possible , the current president is not concerned with the security of Naija even though he is the commander in chief of the armed forces of naija if naija was a real country , PDP should have forced him to resigned and put his VP in his position or someone that have some balls or authority..but the citizenry are the same as their leaders ..i cannot even belief someone is even saying GEJ 2019 ,,,,it defies logic and common sense , only in Naija
for example , there have 5 bombings in Naija since the last couple of day , GEJ has not even uttered a word , i dont GEJ has ever read the constitution of Nigeria ..shame on the black race
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by tecmon: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
PLS DONT GATHER 1 MILLION YOUTHS THAT WILL IMPACT GEJ 2015 VOTE AND EXPOSE THEM TO BOMB ATTACKS, SUCH RALLY SHOULD NOT BE HELD IN THE NORTH EVEN ABUJA, WITHOUT SCANNING EACH PARTICIPANT FOR HIDDEN BOMB (NO SLACK FOR APC/BH INFILTRATORS grin)
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
it will seem jonathanians are finally learning restraint.

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by myspnigeria: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
no wahala. noted
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Ventura1: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
1 million jobless Nigerian youth will gather to ask someone that has fail to provide them with job for the past 5years to continue in office till 2019 so as to continue with there joblessness till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by dvee2: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Are those not the same million jobless youth whose friends died at the immigration job scamm organise by this government? Joblessness never tire una

2 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
ok. i don hear
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Candour(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
The idea of a rally of such magnitude in abuja at this time is totally unwise. How were they going to ensure they frisk a million people to check for suicide belts before commencement?

Thank God they reengaged their thinking faculty otherwise a disaster of unimaginable proportions might have ooccurred.
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by cyril10(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Demdem: Only irredeemable fools still talk about the continuation of Egbere Jonathan in power.

You like to call people fools sha.
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Descartes: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
ooshinibos:

Yes bruv ... , if GEJ wins the next election , there is no hope for Naija .. its just not possible , the current president is not concerned with the security of Naija even though he is the commander in chief of the armed forces of naija if naija was a real country , PDP should have forced him to resigned and put his VP in his position or someone that have some balls or authority..but the citizenry are the same as their leaders ..i cannot even belief someone is even saying GEJ 2019 ,,,,it defies logic and common sense , only in Naija
Since you are a Nigeria, it suffices to say that your irredeemable @bolded statements credited to you ' cos you're being controlled by emotions angry
Sal'ama leku cool
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by BRAV0O(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
You deserve 2 plates of isi-ewu (goat meats) with this your comment! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by oluamid(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Mtsheeeeeeew! dem for no shelve na, useless intete. Tam one star ko tam five stars ni. Rubbishes sad undecided
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Adenugay(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
WHAT abt the pre?

Landlady’s children cut tenant’s private part >>> http://www..com/landladys-children-cut-tenants-private-part/
Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by ril19(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Who does not know that GEJ has a consent of the rally or even induced it. It's a shame.....even under the prevailing circumstances in the country, the President still still somewhat prioritizes his second term ambition........politics!

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally by Suspect33(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
bignene: 4th to comment.i will be first to comment some day,pls hit like if u beliv so
wats so important abt being 1st 2 comment??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, / Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC / Four Abia Lawmakers Defect As APC Holds Rally In State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.