Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business (11507 Views)

We’re Going To Need More Cash, Banks Tell CBN / Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / 2011 Summer Camps For Schools In U.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by Dosoq(f): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
fubbyy: How can som1 get a stand?
Is it too late now?
And what is the most popular demand in camp?
. White t-shirts,singlets,shorts,tennis,head warmer cos its cold weather n lots more.
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by shadowwalker101: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
am not doing nysc
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by Dosoq(f): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
merit12: Can people that are corpers sell there 2?quote author=Dosoq]I was opportuned 2 participate in camp sales wen I served in zamfara state,aldo I was a corper bt i was one of d senior corpers lik de do call us in dos days.my business was fixing nails n selling make up accessories 4 d female corpers,wit my kind of buz, I rily dint need a stand @ d mami market cos I go in2 deir hostels 2 advertise my services of wich I also shared a stand wit a friend @ mammi,it was indeed a great experience,neva knew I had such buz skills until I ventured in2 it.
. I really can't assure u of dat cos u'l be searched @ point of entry,bt can't tel if its gona b a thorough search cos it varies from state 2 state,bt de r some buz u can do witin ur hostel,like selling of recharge cards.
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by Malawian(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
grin grin reminds me of one yoruba guy in my platoon at black gold 2009. we called him "financial matters". grin grin this guy sold us even stapler pins. i.e if he staples for you, you pay five naira per pin.

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by fubbyy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dosoq: . White t-shirts,singlets,shorts,tennis,head warmer cos its cold weather n lots more.
thanks, do you know how one can get a stand?

And is it too late now, I wan enter rivers camp
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by Jovie: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
toluleke: ogbeni na airtel b ur love....Men who go around shouting ''hustling tins''are the poorest..hustling without God's grace na surest POVERTY.

Oh Lord, grant us grace!
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by sasifo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
Is it too late now?
. Try photography
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by Dosoq(f): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
fubbyy: thanks, do you know how one can get a stand?

And is it too late now, I wan enter rivers camp
. U shld go 2 deir camp ground n see deir camp officials,dey wil put u tru.
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by farefemi: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
DROP YOUR WHATSAPP CALL OR ADD ME ON YOUR WHATSAPP 07018668069.
NETWORK MARKETING STILL REMAINS THE BEST THING FOR YOUTH CORPERS.
FOR ONE THING,YOU WILL NEVER BE HUNTING FOR UNAVAILABLE JOBS AFTER SERVICE.
JOIN ME NOW IN EDDMARK.
I PRAY I SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHOW UP SINCE I STAY IN ABUJA.
EDMARK IS GOOD.
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by ayaba(f): 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
I have got wristbands and power banks for sale,
if you have access to any of the camps lets work together

WhatsApp: 08035820401
BBM: 74BA5544
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by ayaba(f): 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
ayaba: I have got wristbands and power banks for sale,

Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by debulle: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
jesuseun1: are you an entrepreneur and you are planning to go the NYSC Orientation camp for business sales.share you experience here and which of the state camps are you going.

can someone help with how much one can get a stand at NYSC Abuja camp.
PLS I hv NYSC crest for wholesale,anyone. That wants to retail in NYSC camp can reach me on-08093058844
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by mayorall(m): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Dont dull. See what you can sell at camp and make cool cash here

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-12000mah-full-capacity

100% needed at the camp. Dont dull
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by Larrylarex(m): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2014
GogetterMD: Any plateau state in the house?
I'm a batch A corp member serving in Jos, I hope to be on camp for one of the NYSC lectures. Mangu orientation camp is one of the best in the country, but the temperature there is slightly colder than California o! So get your cardigan, head warmer and gloves handy. Even in march, the temperature averages 24degree celsius, so take note
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by Imag: 12:32am On Aug 01, 2014
If you are really interested in making money in d camp• I have got a real good business for you at FM world poland with a major distributor in Nigeria•• Kindly check out www.fmworld.com. You get supplies in Nigeria for cool female and male product with lots of freebies. U will be a first line distributor to your down lines•. Call 08169610123 for more information• Or inbox me ur mail n number!
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by Ikonz(m): 3:02am On Aug 01, 2014
debulle: PLS I hv NYSC crest for wholesale,anyone. That wants to retail in NYSC camp can reach me on-08093058844

I will contact you if need be, thanks
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by Ikonz(m): 3:05am On Aug 01, 2014
ayaba: I have got wristbands and power banks for sale,

Added you on whatsapp, lets discus
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by GogetterMD(m): 6:21am On Aug 01, 2014
Larrylarex: I'm a batch A corp member serving in Jos, I hope to be on camp for one of the NYSC lectures. Mangu orientation camp is one of the best in the country, but the temperature there is slightly colder than California o! So get your cardigan, head warmer and gloves handy. Even in march, the temperature averages 24degree celsius, so take note
Thanks Bro. What's is it like leaving in J town? And do you have any idea what the renumeration is for corper doctors serving in the state?
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by mayorall(m): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2014
GogetterMD:
Thanks Bro. What's is it like leaving in J town? And do you have any idea what the renumeration is for corper doctors serving in the state?

#5150. You like money, you never work you.wan collect money.

Na joke I dey o cheesy

Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by GogetterMD(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2014
mayorall:

#5150. You like money, you never work you.wan collect money.

Na joke I dey o cheesy
cheesy if e no worth am, why bother? Before person go sidon jejely and the cattle rearers go con "yamutu" person. *not a bigot*
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by bank2k4real(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2014
You will be the first person to receive the blessings of
today being first of August.
The month of August
A- Authority to wealth
U- Unlimited blessings
G- Glory in all things
U- Unmoved wealth & riches
S- Success in all things
T- Testimony at last
All these shall be your portion and you must have
testimonies before the end of this month by God's grace. Good morning.

Check my signature below for more information on what I did during my NYSC...thank me later

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by Vicky2k(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2014
For me, it is Phone Charging, Downloading of Music and Applications.
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by bedfordng(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2014
Is it too late now?
if camp activities is already near,then it is too late.you are suppose to go to nysc state secretariat a month before corps members will come to the camp else it would be too late to get when preparation is close by
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by franxis(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Shop for quality and affordable powerbanks to charge your ipads smartphones tablets anywhere anytime without electricity, electronic hair shaver, iphone 5 5s 5g cases and screen protector, samsung galaxy s5 cases and screen protector,fashion rhinestone pendant watches,manicure pedicure kit ,wireless door/window security alarm amd much more(nationwide delivery) @ /bestprice
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by nenergy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Is it too late now?
5k at nysc state Secretariat. book on
time o!
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by fubbyy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
nenergy:
5k at nysc state Secretariat. book on
time o!
is it late now? Camp opens next week
Re: Entrepreneurs Going To NYSC Camps For Business by hardychris(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bro dat NYSC camp in Abj na money ooo
Wen I payed 2k just to shape my khaki dia ehh, @ a tym dey stopped bringing in satchet waters dia, if u don't hv #100 for btl water e don be 4 u. In fact evertin dia is tymx 2. But my advice to d prospective corps members going to Abj camp is, try and be fully loaded with cash cus no amt is big dia oo!
Wish u guys luck camp is fun enjoy it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Know If My NIN Has Been Activated / I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business / Banks That Accept Naira Card For Facebook Ad Payment And Alternatives Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.