Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (31020 Views)

Senate Presidency: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, Dumps Akume / PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by UrbanMystique: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2014
gratiaeo:
Yoruba foool. Tell me how APC will win 2015 election. You will always be a failure. In life you are a failure, political associate you are a failure. You will always fail until you learn how to respect other people opinion.
Dirty South West imbe-cile
so emotional yet so meaningless post. grin
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by deletrue: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2014
WIZGUY69: 1BOS ARE THE MOST BACKWARD AND UNEXPOSED TRIBE WHEN IIT COMES TO POLITICS, IS IT NOT THE SAME RIBADU THEY WERE CRITICIZING AND INSULTING BACK IN 2011? GEJ TILL INFINITY, VOTE PDP, lol.
THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT THE NORTHERNERS ARE THE LANDLORDS AND LANDLANDYS OF PDP. THEY WILL KEEP ON USING THE IBOS TILL THEY ARE WORN OUT.

btw, Somebody should do something about EBONYI state o.
the only tarred road there is the road leading to the GOV'T house.
Na you go worn out not Ibos. The following questions and explanations will reveal clearly your high degree of foolishness. How come you are supporting PDP which is headed by GEJ, an Ijaw man? Tell me the most devilish ethnic group that is the number one enemy to Nigerians? Are they not the northerners? Tell me if, without the Igbos who are greatly assisting GEJ to survivor till now, would there be any pdp for you to praise today? Or you think the Ijaws and indeed the entire south south will keep quite while your group, the north whose ONLY contribution is to spread the beggers, destitutes, boko haram, the killers and other irritating things to other regions, while you enjoy the black gold from the south south. You think the Ijaws and other friends of GEJ will ever forget the igbos? If not for their support, you think the rest of the other tribes will allow your group, the north to rule this country again?
I am neither an Igbo nor Ijaw man, but will support the Igbos for ever for their contributions, by supporting the GEJ which has kept this country together till this day.

10 Likes

Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by ayobase(m): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2014
kokoA: Lol.. Funny people, you think all those heavyweights in PDP will sit down and watch the party handover their umbrella to Ribadu just like that? After all the efforts they've put in over the years to stabilise the party following the decamping of Nyako.. Ribadu may win the governorship election but certainly not under PDP.. He's the strongest contender in APC currently, so why abandon they party? I believe this report is powered by APC (The Nation newspaper) to boost Ribadu's popularity.. grin It will seem as if everybody is eager to get him because it's the best guy for the job, that will increase his popularity in Adamawa, then he will finally be handed over the APC broom and everybody would want to be associated with this "most sort after" guy.. grin
dream on mugu keep calling jonathan clueless and watch how he makes all u supporters of APC look stupid everyday on nl

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by ayobase(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Ribadu, this is coming from ur fan.

be careful about the ticket PDP is offering....na trap o.

Hmmmm, they might displace you after the primaries and bring in Marwa, he that Adamawans love more and thereby leaving u partyless.

who can contest againt Marwa in Adamawa state if not you Ribadu.

why not stay in APC and get you ticket and win.

and it might not be trap after all.

my piece of advice.
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Descartes: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2014
simplynola: That was Marwa's miscalculation. Had it been he wasn't in a hurry to join PDP, he would have been the one to be tipped for the job, but now he has been relegated in pdp. He's just an ordinary member. The only value you have when you defect is in the defection party when your hand is raised up and everyone claps after that.......chikena
The is a chess game on Adamawa Political chessboard, so someone will definitely make for a pawn,but I don't think is Marwa cool

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2014
Nice one Ribadu my guy, I wonder what you were doing with those blood-sucking terrorist supporters of APC deamons.

Glad you've seen the light - enjoy the freash air Bro.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Piroo: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=WIZGUY69]1BOS ARE THE MOST BACKWARD AND UNEXPOSED TRIBE WHEN IIT COMES TO POLITICS, IS IT NOT THE SAME RIBADU THEY WERE CRITICIZING AND INSULTING BACK IN 2011? GEJ TILL INFINITY, VOTE PDP, lol.
THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT THE NORTHERNERS ARE THE LANDLORDS AND LANDLANDYS OF PDP. THEY WILL KEEP ON USING THE IBOS TILL THEY ARE WORN OUT.

the only tarred road there is the road leading to the GOV'T house.[/quote

Idiot that cannot even make a correct sentence

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by SpencerLewis(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2014
WIZGUY69: 1BOS ARE THE MOST BACKWARD AND UNEXPOSED TRIBE WHEN IIT COMES TO POLITICS, IS IT NOT THE SAME RIBADU THEY WERE CRITICIZING AND INSULTING BACK IN 2011? GEJ TILL INFINITY, VOTE PDP, lol.

the only tarred road there is the road leading to the GOV'T house.
WIZGUY69, I don't know whether u"re Igbo or not, but whta u said is absolutely 101% correct about our people called "ndi Igbo". My people are so useless when it comes to politics. When, election approaches now u start hearing Goodluck Ebele "Azikiwe" Jonathan. He will change from an Ijaw to Igbo man and my foolish people will see him as one of us. If it was the other way round, the last thing an Ijaw man will do is to support an Igbo man for anything. They see Igbos as they problem. Mention them, Melford Okilo, Spiff, Isaac Boro, Edwin Clarke, even the present Bayelsa state governor (Dickson). Instead they will form alliance with mostly northerners or Yorubas. I will prefer an alliance with either Hausas or Yorubas to an Ijaw man. They are so useless and lazy. Now b/c their brother is in power and knowing that Ijaw votes can't give him 1/10 of votes reqired to win election, they are now forming alliance the numerical superior Igbos

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by bank2k4real(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2014
You will be the first person to receive the blessings of
today being first of August.
The month of August
A- Authority to wealth
U- Unlimited blessings
G- Glory in all things
U- Unmoved wealth & riches
S- Success in all things
T- Testimony at last
All these shall be your portion and you must have
testimonies before the end of this month by God's grace. Good morning.

Check my signature below for more information
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Descartes: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2014
TS2: This just crowns it. Politicians in this country are all the same. They are not driven by any ideologies, values, thought, dogma, philosophy, belief or line. If Ribadu had anything driving him crosscarpetting would not be the solution to the problem. Instead, he would stay in the party where there are commons visions and ideals and strategise on how to get it right and win power.

He is power hungry, and politics driven. Anyway is a way for him. How do you explain a man of integrity that has always opposed PDP since he left EFCC coming to join the party years after. Is it that PDP has finally become a beacon of virtue and value?

Given a chance, if I could vote in that election, I'd rather vote for a leprous known kleptomanic criminal, because thats what the person is. We know what he can do and not do. Unlike someone like Ribadu who poses to be a man of substance and is clearly not.
That's the question every sane person will be asking Ribadu, angry
But this is politricks. cool
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by deletrue: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2014
basty: There is a country, a nation @ the brink of collapse. Confusions everywhere.
Na you go collapse not this country.
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by SpencerLewis(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2014
jayseehe: I don't like PDP, but if I were from Adamawa, I will surely vote Ribadu...
he is my favourite politician

he was the one I voted for in the last presidential election, how I wish he won, we won't have a clueless president...

other Nigerians decided my fate, so I have to suffer with them
The most sensible analysis on this thread (if not in the whole NL since I joined them). Indeed, other Nigerians(who are clueless) decided our fate and what did we have? The clueless oga at the top. The worst part of it is that he started campaigning again since last year for an election next yr to continue with his clueless ideas. How I wish he will drop that his kleptomaniac wife. I propose that the office of the 1st lady shd be made open to contest via election. i bet u PEJ will fail and tumble 10 times over. I am sure this clowns who called themselves TAN are the same group of clowns in 2010/2011 who were known by the name N2N(neighbor to neighbor). Who is sponsoring them. May be all these our missing monies nobody has accounted for.
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by SpencerLewis(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=QuiverBox][/quote]
Yes, he wd have won no matter the party as far as he was the incumbent. No election at the presidential level has been free and fair except June 12, 1993 won by my buddy late M.K.O. Abiola (may his soul personality progresses in peace profound). @007 was the mother of all IWURUWU in the name of election. Remember another selling trick of the clueless master then was " I had no shoes...." and we most clowns like him fell for that trick. He must have been thinking of the next sell-able tricks now to unleash on us. But no way this time around. His desperation this time around is unprecedented in history of politicking and all hands must be on the desk to send him back to the creeks.
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Descartes: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2014
eleojo23: On a general note, it is political immaturity to think that belonging to a particular party will ensure victory. We need to put aside that mentality and think and vote objectively based on the leadership potential of the candidates and their ability to bring about the much needed change for good.
This you statement get as e be o o, undecided
Note, for a Candidate vying for any political office to be assured victory, smiley
There must be Necessary and Sufficient conditions to be met, cool
The necessity being that he must belong to a political party, and the party provides some assistance both financially, strategically, etc tongue
While the sufficient condition is that he must be sellable to the electorates wink
Thanks cool
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by desgiezd(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2014
I just hope PDP will not mess this guy and his integrity up!
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by MightySparrow: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2014
Book Haram party must fall flat
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Owoplenty(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2014
Ribadu to join people demostration of para? Ribadu is not there type.
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Descartes: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2014
SpencerLewis:
WIZGUY69, I don't know whether u"re Igbo or not, but whta u said is absolutely 101% correct about our people called "ndi Igbo". My people are so useless when it comes to politics. When, election approaches now u start hearing Goodluck Ebele "Azikiwe" Jonathan. He will change from an Ijaw to Igbo man and my foolish people will see him as one of us. If it was the other way round, the last thing an Ijaw man will do is to support an Igbo man for anything. They see Igbos as they problem. Mention them, Melford Okilo, Spiff, Isaac Boro, Edwin Clarke, even the present Bayelsa state governor (Dickson). Instead they will form alliance with mostly northerners or Yorubas. I will prefer an alliance with either Hausas or Yorubas to an Ijaw man. They are so useless and lazy. Now b/c their brother is in power and knowing that Ijaw votes can't give him 1/10 of votes reqired to win election, they are now forming alliance the numerical superior Igbos
You see your life angry

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by nduchucks: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2014
Give me

(1) Ribadu - Governor
(2) El-Rufai - Governor
(3) Fashola - President or VP

I wouldn't give a damn under which party's platform they contested. It would be a step forward for this great country.
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by eleojo23: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes:
This you statement get as e be o o, undecided
Note, for a Candidate vying for any political office to be assured victory, smiley
There must be Necessary and Sufficient conditions to be met, cool
The necessity been that he must belong to a political party, and the party provides some assistance both financially, strategically, etc tongue
While the sufficient condition is that he must be sellable to the electorates wink
Thanks cool
You have a point. But what I meant is the belief in some quarters that being in APC or PDP guarantees victory. Like you said, if the candidate is not 'sellable' he will not win no matter which party he belongs to. (that is if people vote objectively)

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Descartes: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2014
eleojo23: You have a point. But what I meant is the belief in some quarters that being in APC or PDP guarantees victory. Like you said, if the candidate is not 'sellable' he will not win no matter which party he belongs to. (that is if people vote objectively)
Now you are talking wink
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Descartes: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2014
nduchucks: Give me

(1) Ribadu - Governor
(2) El-Rufai - Governor
(3) Fashola - President or VP

I wouldn't give a damn under which party's platform they contested. It would be a step forward for this great country.
That's Good.
We need real democrats and progressives cool
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by OAM4J: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2014
I dont know what is PDP's calculation on this.

IMO, Ribadu's soul and spirit is with APC, he might join PDP now and win the Gubernatorial race, APC might even let him win landslide, but I doubt Ridbadu will wholeheartedly support GEJ's reelection.

The man I pity as a big loser in all these if the story is true is Buba Marwa.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2014
For me if Ribadu moves he will be falling into thesame trap Chukwuma Soludo fell into in Anambra, moved to APGA was told he is new to the party hence cant contest. I feel it is PDP plot to clear the only possible challenger of Buba Marwa.
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by okanla: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2014
My advice for Ribadu is to stick with is party and contest. rather than moving to the party that some people will stand on is way that they have been in the party for long. and once beating twice shy what is the out come of the report he was ask to chair. nothing come out of it. This is a signal for him
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Descartes: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Politics is a game of Chess cool
A lot of pawns must be sacrificed cheesy
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by booblacain(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Politicians and Politics.

Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by oldenglish: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
bushdoc9919: Now all those chaps who used to knock Ribadu will be his biggest fans.

Politics is an interesting game.....
And all those that use to call him progressive with term him marks man in the killer party.

APC and PDP urchins are the biggest fooools in Nigeria.
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
oldenglish: And all those that use to call him progressive with term him marks man in the killer party.

APC and PDP urchins are the biggest fooools in Nigeria.

That's the way the Political game is played.

Devil yesterday, angel today , alien species tomorrow....
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by naso2(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
If Ribadu knows what he is doing he should not try it. Ask Timi Alaibe in Bayelsa. he was made to defect to Pdp, then was denied PDP ticket which made it an easy ride for Dickson. If Ribadu defects, pdp will still not hand him the ticket.

say I said so.
Re: Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP by Descartes: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
naso2: If Ribadu knows what he is doing he should not try it. Ask Timi Alaibe in Bayelsa. he was made to defect to Pdp, then was denied PDP ticket which made it an easy ride for Dickson. If Ribadu defects, pdp will still not hand him the ticket.

say I said so.
You made a point though,
What if PDP decides to prove her critics wrong by handing over the Ticket to Ribadu, and compensate Buba Marwa with juicy appointments. wink
Just like a striker who is always know for a particular style of playing free-kick, and decides to use another trick to score goal since the opponents seem to have mastered his style of play wink
I guess that is what PDP is trying to do here tongue
Thanks cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki / APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State / Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.