Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? (1021 Views)

Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? / Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by chocolateme(f): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2014
How would you feel if your brother or sister falls in love with your best friend?
Many find it unbearable especially guys finding their dudes loving their elderly or kid sister, you know the drill especially knowing the kind of individual your bestie is, even when its obvious that they are taking the relationship seriously.
It can generates enmity and great misunderstandings between friends or siblings. You wouldn't want to imagine your guy in bed with your sister and its more difficult when you try to talk your sister out of the relationship and she bluntly refuses.
How do you handle the situation? Do you turn blind eyes to it? Do you set the either of them up for the other to see and break the relationship? Do you just support them and still involve yourself in their differences and who do you side? Or do you just accept it and give up? afterall you are dating someone else's brother or sister. Its just odd for some people. How would you feel about it?
Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by WisdomTank: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2014
Of course my friend and my sister can date themselves. It's non of my business. I won't be involved in it though. But should there be any form of misunderstanding between the two and any of them comes to me to seek wisdom politely I will render my help. However, on no account should my friend try to take my family for granted because he's dating my sister.

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by chocolateme(f): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2014
WisdomTank: Of course my friend and my sister can date themselves. It's non of my business. I won't be involved in it though. But should there be any form of misunderstanding between the two and any of them comes to me to seek wisdom politely I will render my help. However, on no account should my friend try to take my family for granted because he's dating my sister.
good thing that u reason that way but how do you mean by him taking your family for granted? You mean your sister? What will he ever do to take your family for granted?
Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2014
With my friends, we have a code.
Rule 2. A Bro Never date another Bro's Sister. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by chocolateme(f): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2014
Ceasar1: With my friends, we have a code.
codes cannot surpass love and feelings. What about breaking of codes and rules. This is not a literal matter but things of the heart. It can happen anytime.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2014
chocolateme: codes cannot surpass love and feelings. What about breaking of codes and rules. This is not a literal matter but things of the heart. It can happen anytime.

Matters of the heart? Lol..
We set this rule because this ish has a bad effect.
Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by xynerise: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2014
I don't have a best friend

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by WisdomTank: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2014
chocolateme: good thing that u reason that way but how do you mean by him taking your family for granted? You mean your sister? What will he ever do to take your family for granted?

Some guys are really fond of feeling big for their girl's family members. I am no saying my friend should start behaving like an in law o but He should treat my family with courtesy.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2014
Will I marry my sister?
No?
What's to be scared of or uncomfortable with is if that friend is a womanizer or has bad character.

Last Bullet

If I v a good friend that's single, I ll be glad if he marry my sister.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by chocolateme(f): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: Will I marry my sister?
No?
What's to be scared of or uncomfortable with is if that friend is a womanizer or has bad character.

Last Bullet

If I v a good friend that's single, I ll be glad if he marry my sister.
wow!!!! Cool@ your last bullet
Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2014
chocolateme: wow!!!! Cool@ your last bullet
That's why I always reserve my
Last Bullet
for something catchy.

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2014
All I know is that I can phuck my friends sister..........

even the mom........that's if she's still attractive .......

brothers code my a$$
Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by Pinkytracy: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2014
it deprecates respect

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by chocolateme(f): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Abbey2sam: All I know is that I can phuck my friends sister..........

even the mom........that's if she's still attractive .......

brothers code my a$$
Abbey we are not fighting here.. Hmmm harsh choice of words. Kudos to u though but not ur Friend's mom ok?
Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by angela98(f): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Why not? Provided its for good intention smiley
Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by dridowu: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
angela98: Why not? Provided its for good intention smiley
how do you detect "good intention" ? Don't forget that we are humans and we can all code until we get what we want.
@topic, as for me , though i will give my friend the go ahead but still yet i will talk to my sister(s) to think about it seriously before saying YES . If my friend go fvck up, then i guess that is the end of "best friend" but friend only .
Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by chocolateme(f): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
dridowu: how do you detect "good intention" ? Don't forget that we are humans and we can all code until we get what we want.
@topic, as for me , though i will give my friend the go ahead but still yet i will talk to my sister(s) to think about it seriously before saying YES . If my friend go fvck up, then i guess that is the end of "best friend" but friend only .
on point
Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by snadguy007(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ceasar1: With my friends, we have a code.
Rules are meant to be broken

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
snadguy007: Rules are meant to be broken
Really? undecided
Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by snadguy007(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ceasar1:
Really? undecided
Yeah yeah cos its always fun breaking rules
Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
chocolateme: Abbey we are not fighting here.. Hmmm harsh choice of words. Kudos to u though but not ur Friend's mom ok?

don't really mean all those $hit I wrote
Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by chocolateme(f): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abbey2sam:

don't really mean all those $hit I wrote
I understand u wella
Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by tosyne2much(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Y not.... It depends on d quality of friends u keep.... If u can't allow ur best friend date ur sister, den check urself, its either u ar both living a wayward life or ur lifestyle is not worth emulation.. Show me ur friend and I'll tell u who you are

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
tosyne2much: Y not.... It depends on d quality of friends u keep.... If u can't allow ur best date ur sister, den check urself, ur lifestyle is not worth emulation.. Show me ur friend and I'll show u who you are
spot on
Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
why my friend go date my sister? The bros smoke bitter leaf?undecided

2 Likes

Re: Would You Be Comfortable With Your Best Friend Dating Your Sister Or Brother? by snadguy007(m): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
grin grin
Cabinbiscuit: why my friend go date my sister? The bros smoke bitter leaf?undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed By Doctors ,few Days To Wedding.(see tweets)... / Does She Love Me?? / Does This Mean That She Is Disrespectful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.