Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

A Thread For "Last Born" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For "Last Born" (4722 Views)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being A 'last Born' In A Family? / When Last Born Husband Is Married To The First Born Wife, / What Are The Benefits And The Challenges Of Being The First Or Last Born. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by shizzle11(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
This sort of thread can never pass me bye, never!

@Op, PRESENT!

Shizzle11, reporting for duty cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by SAMBARRY: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
shizzle11: This sort of thread can never pass me bye, never!

@Op, PRESENT!

Shizzle11, reporting for duty cool
shezu you nor go go read ahead for waec tongue

what are you doing on nl at your age tongue
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by shizzle11(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: shezu you nor go go read ahead for waec tongue

what are you doing on nl at your age tongue
niqqa who art thou? waec Kor neco ni grin

Have gone past that level over a decade ago cheesy Do i know you? just in case I'm a thorough niqqa repping momma's boy and proudly too cool
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Haywhymido(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Last born of 3 children
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Imunique: 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
I'm the last in my family, even my mum is a last born too, you should see how her elder brothers pet her after how many children and years of marriage.

As for me sha, e dey sweet....but that is when i remember to behave like a last born embarassed
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Coldfaya(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
Last of 7. Made up of 5 hefty mehn n a babe b4 me. Momsie n PO pops nor reason me as last born sef cos they used metal hand take raise me. Pamper wasn't in my family dictionary for last born o. Back then I used to ask myself ah ah y dem nor dey treat me like other lastie dem na?? Hehehe.
All gud tho cos Most times I don't even remember I'm last sef cos we all d flow like say we b paddie dem. But some benefits sha dey attached most deff
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
second born but people ask me if am the last born angry
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bootybuttchic: second born but people ask me if am the last born angry
Really?, do u act as one
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
It really feels gud to b d baby of d house, enough attention left , right n centre... cheesycheesy
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by killercute16(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Last born of 6(4 men 1 babe+me).Popsy does nt treat me lyk one buh my MUMMY use too treat me lyk am her superstar,lyk am her crush,the woman would kill 4 her last born,talking about my elder onces,wen i was lyk 9-11 dem dy jealous the boy if dem dy talk and i put mouth dem go be lyk "wat do u knw self jus shut up"buh the day i shouted for them dem no believe their eyes buh my mum waz lyk my son is becoming a man....MY SWEET MAMA i promise 2 make everybody proud.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
nnekamezor: Really?, do u act as one
maybe....was a the last born for seven years,and gt over pampered undecided
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Bootybuttchic: maybe....was a the last born for seven years,and gt over pampered undecided

You have not been pampered yet baby wink #bootybutt.
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Bootybuttchic: maybe....was a the last born for seven years,and gt over pampered undecided
Oh, I Cee.:x
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by rodeo0070(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
Never thought I would fall into this category my life. We use to be 5 now we are 4. I'm in 4th position out of 5. I became "lastborn" 2 years ago...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by floragregs(f): 1:23am On Aug 10, 2014
rodeo0070: Never thought I would fall into this category my life. We use to be 5 now we are 4. I'm in 4th position out of 5. I became "lastborn" 2 years ago...
eyaa sorry abt that

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by deife(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2014
floragregs:
sadist how are you? Have u eaten this morning? See as ur body dey site u like pop corn!

grin You're so on point, floragregs.
#TeamLastBorn wink

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Ikebesupa(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2014
I be last born, i really enjoyed it but i feel girls wey be last born do enjoy and get things off their parents and siblings unlike the boyscheesy
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by spicyhoney(f): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Last born and only girl signing in here grin grin
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
I may or may not be ever so slightly spoiled tongue
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by floragregs(f): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
deife:

grin You're so on point, floragregs.
#TeamLastBorn wink
yes dear! We rock!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by deife(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
floragregs:
yes dear! We rock!

We really do, dear.
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by tpiar: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
floragregs:
N:B. If u nor be last born I nor wan see ur leg for here o!

Madam!

other people can contribute nah.
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by floragregs(f): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
tpiar:

Madam!

other people can contribute nah.
ok, na because of you oo
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by bukatyne(f): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
floragregs:
Hello people! This is for my fellow last born. People say we love to be pampered and we behave childish too. Some say we are rude and spoiled and stubborn too. Well, I think we are special. We came out of the womb and shut the door! tongue ,yes we are special people! Let's meet here and talk about the fun of being the last born of our parents. Let's share our challenges too. I am the last of 9 and loving it! But sometimes if I want to contribute in a family talk they just shut me up and say "common, what dIIIo u know?" so painful. N:B. If u nor be last born I nor wan see ur leg for here o!

Last borns or kids with a wide age gap between the next tend to love pampering, cozy environment and are quite blunt/ assertive about What they want in a playful/sweet. manner.

They also like romance and would probably have words of affirmation and touching as their love language.

Married to one and obviously have one as as sibling.

Well trained, pampered last borns are sweet natured.

Pampered and ill trained is a recipe for disaster

Now a thread for first borns.
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by floragregs(f): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Last borns or kids with a wide age gap between the next tend to love pampering, cozy environment and are quite blunt/ assertive about What they want in a playful/sweet. manner.

They also like romance and would probably have words of affirmation and touching as their love language.

Married to one and obviously have one as as sibling.

Well trained, pampered last borns are sweet natured.

Pampered and ill trained is a recipe for disaster

Now a thread for first borns.
on point. I was really pampered. What saved me was that, my mum asked my elder sis to take me to her house to stay when I was in JSS3. I stayed with her and learned how to do chores myself. I don't even have a househelp now in my husband's house and i'm doing fine! Too much pampering spoils a child especially the last born. But I looooooooove being a last born. The love from everyone is overwhelming!
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by tpiar: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
yes, everyone in the family has "calmed down" (so to speak) by the time the last born arrives.

not so much "parenting by books" or "people's advice" or "showing who's the boss" like with the older kids.
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by teemyte: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
floragregs:
Hello people! This is for my fellow last born. People say we love to be pampered and we behave childish too. Some say we are rude and spoiled and stubborn too. Well, I think we are special. We came out of the womb and shut the door! tongue ,yes we are special people! Let's meet here and talk about the fun of being the last born of our parents. Let's share our challenges too. I am the last of 9 and loving it! But sometimes if I want to contribute in a family talk they just shut me up and say "common, what do u know?" so painful. N:B. If u nor be last born I nor wan see ur leg for here o!
Been a last born is very gud ooo,am also a last born
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2015
No wonder my mum loves my younger sister than mw
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by tpiander: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
No biggie.

Everybody is one position or the other.
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by dadoctore(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
So I stumbled upon dis frm ur other thread. Last born of 4 myself. 1 bro n 2 sisters. Hell yeah I was pampered esp by my sisters. 1 of dem was a secondary skl boarder while I was still a kid then n her vacation period along wit her visiting days were my best times back then. I got a nephew in my early teens tho n we raised him so I happily relinquished d role to him n couldn't be more proud to av a 'lil bro'. Hez even got facial semblance wit his mum, grandpa n I grin
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by elektra(f): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Last born reporting!

My mum did not pamper me because she wanted another child and did not expect me to be the last but popsy vehemently refused. However, na me be the apple if my papa eye. Even my mum always tells me "you know you are the only one he listens to in this house". Lol.
Re: A Thread For "Last Born" by misterjosh(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Being a lastborn doesn't always pay... My own dinor pay shingbahin... I just have to live with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics Of The Uncompleted Building I Stay In / Father's Day: FatherHood Is A Blessing / What to Do When Your Child Insults You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.