Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) (6177 Views)

Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by chinolization: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2014
What started like a dream has now snowballed into a multi-billion Naira vehicle manufacturing company in the heart of Nnewi-Anambra State. But the company got a boost when both the federal and state agencies and even private sectors started patronizing it in the recent past.

In my own view, I believe that the company got it's greatest boast now that the government of Anambra state has taken it upon itself to integrate IVMs in its fleets and convoys. As I was driving to the office yesterday I spotted this particular one, I decided to take a snapshot of it. Though there was a heavy down pour at the time of taking the shots but I believe it is visible enough.

Nigeria should go the way of US, UK and Germany where their official government vehicles that carries their respective Presidents are their own state-made cars.

I believe that Anambra government has done that much by making sure that some of the official government vehicles are now of Innoson brands. Other states should follow suit to make this a Nigerian brand.

By December 2014, Innoson will roll out it's first batch of IVM salon cars for Nigerians. This will go a long way in cutting the number of Nigerian that go for used cars.

Innoson is a Nigerian dream let us all keep it alive!

16 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by chinolization: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2014

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2014
that car is not in any Government convoy o! that car is one of the IVM Jeeps peter obi gave to all kings in the state and all of them have govt plate numbers too. OP, U think say that car go fit catch up with those powerful Lexus Suvs, Prado and Landcruiser SUVs while in convoy??

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by christejames(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2014
Nice development, hope other government would follow suit. lets us put sentiment and tribalism aside and patronize our own brand cause by doing so would make the company extend its industries to other part of the country which would create more employment. It can only get BETTER!!!

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Descartes: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2014
Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy
Nigeria ga-adilili Mma. cool

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by chinolization: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Are you saying that chino is lying? Do you know my level of involvement in the scheme of things? For the security of my cover, I will not go into those dossiers!

himkers: that car is not in any Government convoy o! that car is one of the IVM Jeeps peter obi gave to all kings in the state and all of them have govt plate numbers too. OP, U think say that car go fit catch up with those powerful Lexus Suvs, Prado and Landcruiser SUVs while in convoy??

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Descartes: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Ndigbo has been African Japan since 500 BC grin

13 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Descartes: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Wow shocked

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2014
chinolization: Are you saying that chino is lying? Do you know my level of involvement? For security of my cover, I will not go into those details!

show me d picture of the car in Obiano's convoy or I will show you the picture of the cars in the Governor's convoy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by ak47mann(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2014
Anambra Adigo mma cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by chinolization: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2014
You are just a bloody civilian I must confess! I must not blame you for seeing things as a civilian! Do you know what is called security details? Do you know what it takes to take a snapshot of the convoy of a governor? Do you know about the threat it poses?

himkers:

show me d picture of the car in Obiano's convoy or I will show you the picture of the cars in the Governor's convoy

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by wheredemdey: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2014
ANAMBRA=LEADING WHILE OTHERS FOLLOW cool

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by dealslip(f): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2014
himkers: that car is not in any Government convoy o! that car is one of the IVM Jeeps peter obi gave to all kings in the state and all of them have govt plate numbers too. OP, U think say that car go fit catch up with those powerful Lexus Suvs, Prado and Landcruiser SUVs while in convoy??

at least it will start from somewhere. Let us support one of our own. I will definitely get one when they roll it out.

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2014
chinolization: You are just a bloody civilian I must confess! I must not blame you for seeing things as a civilian! Do you know what is called security details? Do you know what it takes to take a snapshot of the convoy of a governor? Do you know about the threat it poses?

shut up jare! security ko aboki ni

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Energito11: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes always there to comment.
Descartes: Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy
Nigeria ga-adilili Mma. cool
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Descartes: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2014
Energito11: Descartes always there to comment.
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by EasternLeopard: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2014
Great Biafrans

I wish Ojukwu was alive

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2014
chinolization: Are you saying that chino is lying? Do you know my level of involvement in the scheme of things? For the security of my cover, I will not go into those dossiers!

Oji onu egbu orji....lol
Oganiru Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by ojimbo(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2014
ak47mann: Anambra Adigo mma cool
you are a fool, other countries bare boasting of steady light, good roads, good sanitation, conducive enviroment, low rate of road accidents. All this things i mentioned are in its worst state in the major cities in anambra, and you are here shouting "anambra adigo mma", si ebe puo nna iwu anuofia, anambra di ka waste bin biko

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by chinolization: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2014
Nwanne mu kedu ije? I ma nu ife ana alu nah.. grin

OdenigboAroli:

Oji onu egbu orji....lol
Oganiru Anambra.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Sealeddeal(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard: Great Biafrans

I wish Ojukwu was alive
it is great Nigerians.
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Energito11: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes can i marry you?i'm from Delta state.:p
Descartes:
tongue tongue
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by overhypedsteve(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2014
if it cant then why would they call it a jeep. Abee nor be engine all of dem get?

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by ak47mann(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2014
ojimbo: you are a fool, other countries bare boasting of steady light, good roads, good sanitation, conducive enviroment, low rate of road accidents. All this things i mentioned are in its worst state in the major cities in anambra, and you are here shouting "anambra adigo mma", si ebe puo nna iwu anuofia, anambra di ka waste bin biko
who be this fool with no linage cool

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Descartes: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Energito11: Descartes can i marry you?i'm from Delta state.:p
grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by wheredemdey: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2014
Sealeddeal: it is great Nigerians.

MAY EBOLA LOCATE YOU

GINA ONYE BU NIGERIANS angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by chinolization: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Read that post on one of the pedestrian crossings in Onitsha; that saying is one of the Achebe's quotes. Anambra is full of people that can inspire Africa and the world positively..

EasternLeopard: Great Biafrans
I wish Ojukwu was alive

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Sealeddeal(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2014
wheredemdey:

MAY EBOLA LOCATE YOU

GINA ONYE BU NIGERIANS angry angry
You are a baboon!
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by EasternLeopard: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2014
Sealeddeal: it is great Nigerians.

Which Nigeria

Is it the dumping ground of all imported goods created by the so called victors

Guy

Face reality

Biafran war stirred up our technological interest

Why it stirred up you guys interest in importing all types of junks

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Energito11: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2014
I love Anambra girls.
Descartes:
grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Descartes: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Energito11: I love Anambra girls.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by youngmonie: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2014
chinolization: What started like a dream has now snowballed into a multi-billion Naira vehicle manufacturing company in the heart of Nnewi-Anambra State. But the company got a boost when both the federal and state agencies and even private sectors started patronizing it in the recent past.
In my own view, I believe that the company got it's greatest boast now that the government of Anambra state has taken it upon itself to integrate IVMs in its fleets and convoys. As I was driving to the office yesterday I spotted this particular one, I decided to take a snapshot of it. Though there was a heavy down pour at the time of taking the shots but I believe it is visible enough.
Nigeria should go the way of US, UK and Germany where their official government vehicle that carries their respective Presidents are their own state-made cars.[b][/b]
I believe that Anambra government has done that much by making sure that some of the official government vehicles are now of Innoson brands. Other states should follow suit to make this a Nigerian brand.
By December 2014, Innoson will roll out it's first batch of IVM salon cars for Nigerians. This will go a long way in cutting the number of Nigerian that go for used cars.
chinolization: What started like a dream has now snowballed into a multi-billion Naira vehicle manufacturing company in the heart of Nnewi-Anambra State. But the company got a boost when both the federal and state agencies and even private sectors started patronizing it in the recent past.
Nigeria should go the way of US, UK and Germany where their official government vehicle that carries their respective Presidents are their own state-made cars.

In as much as one commends the efforts of Innoson as a Nigerian car brand. I do not think innoson as a company is ready for that yet. Check the countries you mention UK, Germany france, all their car manufacturers have and design their own technology. But in the case of innoson we are talking chinese technology. Im not sure we are ready for that yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

- / How I Will Fight Corruption, By Olawepo-hashim / APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.