Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) (6178 Views)

Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by chinolization: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
I can't say it any better..

antartica:

Biafranism is a spirit of innovation and resourcefulness,it no more a geographical factor,but mental and spiritual.That spirit that makes a man/woman wanna be independent by thinking and working hard,not by looting and killing is the Biafran spirit.

It lives on in the hearts of selfless innovators.
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by sarutobie(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
himkers: that car is not in any Government convoy o! that car is one of the IVM Jeeps peter obi gave to all kings in the state and all of them have govt plate numbers too. OP, U think say that car go fit catch up with those powerful Lexus Suvs, Prado and Landcruiser SUVs while in convoy??
bloody liar! I have seen innoson buses used by the federal government here in umuahia. .again you are a liar

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
sarutobie:
bloody liar! I have seen innoson buses used by the federal government here in umuahia. .again you are a liar

Bros, why don't you digest things before you comment?? Who is taking about Buses and Umuahia here?? I only commented on the picture of IVM jeep chino posted and what he said about the jeep being used in Obiano's convoy... How did Umuahia, Federal Govt and IVM Bus come into the equation??

Common sense is not common afterall.
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by sarutobie(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
himkers:

Bros, why don't you digest things before you comment?? Who is taking about Buses and Umuahia here?? I only commented on the picture of IVM jeep chino posted and what he said about the jeep being used in Obiano's convoy...

Common sense is not common afterall.
enugu state, abia state and the FG are using the vehicles and you want me to believe your cooked version of the story? that anambra government is not using innoson vehicles? you failed. your type are the reasons this country will remain stagnant. your type will blame the "leaders" but in the same breath you will vandalise public amenities, blame the leaders but in the same breath refuse to promote your own, blame the leaders but quick to tell the world that innoson vehicles aren't good enough...I have realised, the nigerian leaders are spitting images(in character) of the masses, the people in general.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by chinolization: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
I stopped responding to the daft when I realized that he is a mere attention seeker that want to be heard by all means necessary. People like him are not useful to the society but a nuisance. Usually such comments of his emanates from jobless people, who have given up in life!

sarutobie:
enugu state, abia state and the FG are using the vehicles and you want me to believe your cooked version of the story? that anambra government is not using innoson vehicles? you failed. your type are the reasons this country will remain stagnant. your type will blame the "leaders" but in the same breath you will vandalise public amenities, blame the leaders but in the same breath refuse to promote your own, blame the leaders but quick to tell the world that innoson vehicles aren't good enough...I have realised, the nigerian leaders are spitting images(in character) of the masses, the people in general.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
sarutobie:

Shut up mr. If you've not seen Obiano's convoy before, don't come here and assume nonsense. I stay in awka and I'll tell you how the Governor's convoy looks like.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by rozayx5(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
Enemies of progress already loosing sleep over 1pic
Chino more pictures pls cool

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Its like Olatunde Salami has died in suicide bombing mission?
Since the last tripple Kano bombing i have not seen him here.

R.I.P. Tunde Salami

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by chinolization: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nwanne I ga egbu mmadu..lol

OkijaAmaka: Its like Olatunde Salami has died in suicide bombing mission?
Since the last tripple Kano bombing i have not seen him here.

R.I.P. Tunde Salami

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2014
himkers:

Shut up mr. If you've not seen Obiano's convoy before, don't come here and assume nonsense. I stay in awka and I'll tell you how the Governor's convoy looks like.

so u dey awka dey monitor obiano convoy..bro which machine dat governor dey use? badman....
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Gking5: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
I have a successful replacement of charge and rechargeable battery. I have invented an air battery that requires no charging. It extracts charges from the air to power up loads. This battery has no acid, no liquid and works all day long as long as there is air forever. The days of battery failure, damage, maintenance and repairs are gone. This is a total replacement. But as an individual and a student have no way to move ahead financially or otherwise. Please I want your organization to help link me with an appropriate authority that can assist to get patent right and also establish. I do hope you understand my situation and will do you best to assist. Thank and God bless.
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 4:39am On Aug 05, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Don't forget that some people are jealous that Biafrans are taking the lead

They might bear monikers sounding Igbo just to kill our spirit

Biafra light of the Black race
Apparently most loud mouthed folks like you contributes nothing even to your immediate society where you exist ............Just an absolute waste of time and sem.en.
Re: Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) by chinolization: 7:39am On Aug 05, 2014
The guy should be placed under surveillance..

patmaine:

so u dey awka dey monitor obiano convoy..bro which machine dat governor dey use? badman....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Election Results Out In Abia State / APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume / INEC Reacts To Fire At Its Data Processing Centre, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.