Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,162 members, 7,864,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Pls Help A Confused Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Confused Heart (802 Views)

Help A Confused Sister Ooo / . / From A Confused Heart: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Confused Heart by life4all: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2008
Hi all, please my story may seem too long but bear with me.

There is this guy I've been dating from University days(we graduated together this year).We spent so much time together cos we attended same institution and promised to marry each other.The guy had a project while in school that cost lots of money and time which we did together by combining our pocket money, sleepless nights, etc to make it succed. There was this day we were together as usual and the guy told me that hope I knew that my 1 naira is not in what he was doing.Surprisingly, I had to show him all where I contributed my financial,moral and academic knowledge to his project and he apologised that it was just a joke. About a month later,one of his friends called me that the guy told him I have no kobo in all he has done and which he(friend) himself knew was not true and that he tried to correct my guy yet he insisted that he then told my guy that even if I had not contributed anything he should at least give me respect in the presence of his friends which my guy never discussed with me till today.

We graduated from school and went to our homes around May this year (though we are still in the same state but different cities) and the relationship seem to be going. Gradually, I started noticing changes of different forms which I made him realise but yet no improvement instead, things were getting worse.

When I couldn't cope with it again,I had to tell him that it's better we let go but he insisted that nothing of such.Then I refused calling him or making any contact still he didnt show as if he cares. About 2 weeks ago,himself and his cousin called me and begged me for hours that I shouldn't leave the relationship bla bla bla.

My people,honestly I loved the guy that was why I put my all in the first place but this issue of "you dont have a contribution" makes me hate him than I ever loved him cos the project is not yet executed which means if I continue with him'I must see to the completion of that project.

If I insist on not going back,hope my heart is free cos I dont want a situation whereby we'll see each other later in life and will not be able to talk to ourselves and if I go back,by the time his dreams come true,won't I regret ever marrying him in my life?

Pls your sincere contribution is needed . Thanks
Re: Pls Help A Confused Heart by yimiton(f): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2008
Your man doesn't respect you or appreciate the sacrifices you've made with him.
I think he also has a very low self esteem that's why he keeps going about not only telling you that you haven't assisted him in any way but also telling his buddies. He's probably telling himself this same lie and trying very hard to believe it.

I don't see a future in this relationship. He's preparing himself for the break up when he doesn't need your assistance anymore then, he'll look you in the eye and say 'after all, you didn't contribute anything to my life!' and he'll walk away.

On the other hand, if you guys get married, heaven help you that he's successful, his pride and ego will make life miserable for the whole family unless of course you're able to work on him and curb this terrible habit.
Re: Pls Help A Confused Heart by arramyjay: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2008
Your guy is selfish and a self centered.Selfish and self centered guys do nt make the best husbands.
Re: Pls Help A Confused Heart by arramyjay: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2008
Your guy is selfish and very self centered.Selfish and self centered guys do nt make the best husbands.
Re: Pls Help A Confused Heart by georgee(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2008
@life4all

The guy will brake ur heart at the end of the day/project.
take it or leave it
Re: Pls Help A Confused Heart by Outstrip(f): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2008
Not only has he said it to his friends, he has even said it to your face. What more do you want to hear. I know you love him but do you really want to love someone that does nto appreciate the love and sacrifice. Trust me, marriage is a sacrifice or compromise whichever one you want. You will hate your life if you are married to someone that cannot give you credit for anything
Re: Pls Help A Confused Heart by Gbemyte(f): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2008
just forget abt d relationship cos d guy does nt want it, dnt sacrifice anytng 4 d guy again. move forward with ur life. dnt let him waste ur time.
Re: Pls Help A Confused Heart by ayomifull(f): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2008
Love (though important) alone is not enough.
Re: Pls Help A Confused Heart by life4all: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2008
hun,

I appreciate u all
Re: Pls Help A Confused Heart by Nautillus(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2008
Your boyfriend is exstremely self centred. Please do not countinue with the dude. He doesn't have any good plan 4 you. . . .Now . . .& in future.
Re: Pls Help A Confused Heart by galatico(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2008
Based on what you said the said guy must be very rude how can a Guy treat a lady this way even if you did not contribute a dim to the business, for the fact that you are there with him giving him advise and encouraging him is wort more than 3 Million Naira He'll never know your worth until he loses you. A prohet is not honoured in his own country.

If you love him then stick with him and see if he will change if he doesn't then the guy is not your guy you'll have to move on there are lots of guys out there who would value you more.
Re: Pls Help A Confused Heart by chaloo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2008
Poster

If you have these feelings for him now you dont need to spend your life with him. However, if you think have loved him in the past you could carry on helping him to ensure that he succeed in his project. Your conscience will be clear. He will suffer to loose you from his life.
Re: Pls Help A Confused Heart by NeoBlack(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2008
@poster
Its better you go for someone that love you. than someone you love.

Jp
Re: Pls Help A Confused Heart by Hardar4lag(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2008
@poster dat post is too long ooo
Re: Pls Help A Confused Heart by DanDa(f): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2008
I hate to say this, he doesn't love you,
Re: Pls Help A Confused Heart by NeoBlack(m): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2008
Not that bad,

Jp
Re: Pls Help A Confused Heart by gabelogan(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2008
@ poster

e dey happen

(1) (Reply)

Girls, Would You Marry A Know Womaniser But Very Rich? / The Rules Of Love / Have U Ever Date An Amature?and What Was U Expirence?(guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.