Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,370 members, 7,868,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Youwin! Success Stories - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youwin! Success Stories (2038 Views)

See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN / Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) / Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youwin! Success Stories by iREPGEJ2015: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2014
The YouWiN! program is one of the many avenues the Federal Government is using to tackle youth unemployment in Nigeria. YouWiN!, which targets aspiring young entrepreneurs, is empowering young people across the nation so they may become a part of the solution to creating a better Nigeria.

Since its inception, YouWiN! has achieved tremendous success in the aspect of job creation for the Nigerian youth.

As of June 2013, a total of 14,025 direct jobs have been created from activities of the flagship edition’s beneficiaries. Browse through individual profiles and read stories of how YouWiN! has empowered the awardees and youths in their community.

Anyanyo

I am Anyanyo Ozioma Grace, the Director of Favourble Standard Concept, and the Producer of Recreziontv show which runs Mondays 3.30pm on Silverbird Television. I started business after my youth service – 2010. My programme was on air but was not gaining viewership, because of financial constraint, which hindered my ability of acquiring enough airtime. Thank God for YouWiN! that came up and I emerged a winner. With YouWiN! funds, I was able to air several of my programmes on Television stations across the country, which in turn attracted viewers and advertisers to my business.

Presently, my staff strength is thirteen and counting as my business continues to grow daily. I have also been able to become a disciplined Entrepreneur aimed at achieving goals and success. YouWiN! has really made my dream as a seasoned producer come true and also impacted positively in the lives of several youths.

Lorenissi Creche and Preschool

Lorenissi Creche and Preschool is a child learning centre that provides a comfortable and healthy environment for kids between the ages of 3 months and 2 years. A few years ago, Nissi managed a daycare centre but was constrained by lack of funds and was forced to close down. With the advent of the YouWiN! program, she remained faithful to her passion and re-established a crèche in Calabar, Cross River state, where she can be actively involved in the physical and mental development of children. Lorenissi also provides after school care for children under the age of 15 years where they can get extra tuition. Nissi used her grant funds to provide space to accommodate her daycare and pre-school activities. She currently has 7 employees and is looking to recruit a nurse so she may provide the best care for the children at her daycare.

Nissi Oluseyi-Oden Ibiang

Read more
http://www.activatenigeria.com/youwin-success-stories/

Re: Youwin! Success Stories by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2014
Since its inception, YouWiN! has achieved tremendous success in the aspect of job creation for the Nigerian youth.

Why not list the TREMENDOUS success in the area of Job Creation?
Re: Youwin! Success Stories by iREPGEJ2015: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2014
whatlyf: Since its inception, YouWiN! has achieved tremendous success in the aspect of job creation for the Nigerian youth.

Why not list the TREMENDOUS success in the area of Job Creation?

Go to the link and find out Mr. Thomas.

1 Like

Re: Youwin! Success Stories by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
iREPGEJ2015:

Go to the link and find out Mr. Thomas.
I have been to the link man. In fact i went further to YouWin official page. But all I see is Stories and Testimonies without Video/pictures of their claims to backup. Bro... This Propaganda isn't working

1 Like

Re: Youwin! Success Stories by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ok o
Re: Youwin! Success Stories by meforyou1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
whatlyf: I have been to the link man. In fact i went further to YouWin official page. But all I see is Stories and Testimonies without Video/pictures of their claims to backup. Bro... This Propaganda isn't working
u think they are lying?
Re: Youwin! Success Stories by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: u think they are lying?
Man they are more of Propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Youwin! Success Stories by iREPGEJ2015: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
whatlyf: I have been to the link man. In fact i went further to YouWin official page. But all I see is Stories and Testimonies without Video/pictures of their claims to backup. Bro... This Propaganda isn't working

What do you mean by propaganda? stop acting myopic, if you really visited the site you would have seen all the proves you want.
Re: Youwin! Success Stories by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
iREPGEJ2015:

What do you mean by propaganda? stop acting myopic, if you really visited the site you would have seen all the proves you want.
I am not being myopic. Anybody can cook up story and post on web. Private chat?

1 Like

Re: Youwin! Success Stories by iREPGEJ2015: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
whatlyf: I am not being myopic. Anybody can cook up story and post on web. Private chat?

How about the story of Anyanyo that has a programme which runs on Silverbird Television every Mondays by 3.30pm........ I shouldn't waste my time convincing you about the obvious you...... you either know the truth and don't want to admit it or you are just been ignorant, why don't you just apply in the next batch and see for your self instead of making assumptions.
Re: Youwin! Success Stories by francizy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sir, unlike the people doubting, I do seriously believe this program is for real and I love to apply. The problem I have now is that the only person among the winners I tried reaching was kind of, or should I say, totally stingy with information. I was confused as to how he would act thus since his business location is thousands of miles different from mine. I do still believe that if one is destined for something, nothing can stop one from achieving it. So please sir, I really need more info about the youwin program, as to what I gathered from their website isn't enough, and I would be glad if you can help. In case you wanna help, kindly send me a private message and I will reply it as soon as possible. God bless you sir.

iREPGEJ2015:
The YouWiN! program is one of the many avenues the Federal Government is using to tackle youth unemployment in Nigeria. YouWiN!, which targets aspiring young entrepreneurs, is empowering young people across the nation so they may become a part of the solution to creating a better Nigeria.

As of June 2013, a total of 14,025 direct jobs have been created from activities of the flagship edition’s beneficiaries. Browse through individual profiles and read stories of how YouWiN! has empowered the awardees and youths in their community.

Anyanyo

I am Anyanyo Ozioma Grace, the Director of Favourble Standard Concept, and the Producer of Recreziontv show which runs Mondays 3.30pm on Silverbird Television. I started business after my youth service – 2010. My programme was on air but was not gaining viewership, because of financial constraint, which hindered my ability of acquiring enough airtime. Thank God for YouWiN! that came up and I emerged a winner. With YouWiN! funds, I was able to air several of my programmes on Television stations across the country, which in turn attracted viewers and advertisers to my business.

Presently, my staff strength is thirteen and counting as my business continues to grow daily. I have also been able to become a disciplined Entrepreneur aimed at achieving goals and success. YouWiN! has really made my dream as a seasoned producer come true and also impacted positively in the lives of several youths.

Lorenissi Creche and Preschool is a child learning centre that provides a comfortable and healthy environment for kids between the ages of 3 months and 2 years. A few years ago, Nissi managed a daycare centre but was constrained by lack of funds and was forced to close down. With the advent of the YouWiN! program, she remained faithful to her passion and re-established a crèche in Calabar, Cross River state, where she can be actively involved in the physical and mental development of children. Lorenissi also provides after school care for children under the age of 15 years where they can get extra tuition. Nissi used her grant funds to provide space to accommodate her daycare and pre-school activities. She currently has 7 employees and is looking to recruit a nurse so she may provide the best care for the children at her daycare.

Read more

Re: Youwin! Success Stories by anabor: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Please have you been able to contact any of the winners yet? I have been making frantic efforts as well.
francizy:
Sir, unlike the people doubting, I do seriously believe this program is for real and I love to apply. The problem I have now is that the only person among the winners I tried reaching was kind of, or should I say, totally stingy with information. I was confused as to how he would act thus since his business location is thousands of miles different from mine. I do still believe that if one is destined for something, nothing can stop one from achieving it. So please sir, I really need more info about the youwin program, as to what I gathered from their website isn't enough, and I would be glad if you can help. In case you wanna help, kindly send me a private message and I will reply it as soon as possible. God bless you sir.
Re: Youwin! Success Stories by francizy(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2015
Just forget about the winners, the only one I contacted wouldn't tell me a word..
If you wanna apply you can add me up on whatsapp, lemme help you with the little I can.
Its free tho.. 07087144519

anabor:
Please have you been able to contact any of the winners yet? I have been making frantic efforts as well.
Re: Youwin! Success Stories by jdilight(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2015
whatlyf:
I am not being myopic. Anybody can cook up story and post on web. Private chat?

My counsin's neighbor at aba in abia state last two year was a benefitiary. I thought it was propaganda myself till l saw it.

Nigeria is handicapped information wise. We should try making a visit with places and people rather than asking for pics and video.
Re: Youwin! Success Stories by teemy(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2015
A pastor friend and his wife have both benefitted from the scheme last year. Piority of 40% is placed on females cos given an open field the males would have swallowed up 90% of slots. The main thing is to have a realistic and profitable business plan. IF the business has the room to employ others, it would be counted as a plus as it helps fulfil the purpose of the programme.

I actually advocate that a similar structure be incorporated into the existing NYSC programme. Train them during the orientation camp period and set them loose to invest in their host communities. Retrain the AIs and ZIs to be able to scrutinize businesses and come up with great consulting ideas to help the protegee corpers under their care. A lot would happen.
Re: Youwin! Success Stories by francizy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
teemy:
A pastor friend and his wife have both benefitted from the scheme last year. Piority of 40% is placed on females cos given an open field the males would have swallowed up 90% of slots. The main thing is to have a realistic and profitable business plan. IF the business has the room to employ others, it would be counted as a plus as it helps fulfil the purpose of the programme.

I actually advocate that a similar structure be incorporated into the existing NYSC programme. Train them during the orientation camp period and set them loose to invest in their host communities. Retrain the AIs and ZIs to be able to scrutinize businesses and come up with great consulting ideas to help the protegee corpers under their care. A lot would happen.

Gob bless you for the last paragraph.. That's exactly what I've always had in mind and this is why Nigeria won't get better till we place reasonable and straight thinking youths in political offices..
Re: Youwin! Success Stories by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
[s]
iREPGEJ2015:

Anyanyo

Read more

[/s]

we don't get to see these 'invisible' people in real life!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

FG Hires European Mercenaries To Fight B’haram / Orubebe Is On Point / Ex-niger Governor Babangida Aliyu Almost Lynch By A Mob Heavy Gun Shot (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.