Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,893 members, 7,956,366 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) (17338 Views)

My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Nigerians Are Cowards (Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by SHOCK7(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hey 'll silverbird cinemas be showing it,am in warri o!
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by Aitee1: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
grin all am interested is the old school dressing and scenarios, I so missed that grin wish I was born when 'bottom belle' and afro hair rocks cry

2 Likes

Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by Raxxye(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
500 naira? wow! When is it showing in Uyo?
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by Orikinla(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes: This book is another Achebe's replica of "Things Fall Apart" cool
And this Movie will sell Chimamanda to the World thereby nominating her as a contender in the upcoming Nobel Lauret in Literature . cool

Are you normal?
Or just ignorant?

4 Likes

Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by SHOCK7(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
I wanted 2 be on FP,nairalanders u guys 're really fast.
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by morefire: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
bloglover: How much last! or do I wait for Aba boys to reduce the price?

one day you will work hard and when its time to reap the fruit of your labour another person (PIRATE AKA ALABA BOYS) would reap your rewards.

keep waiting for ABA boys your own is coming

2 Likes

Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by Kalvan: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Was it even released in the US?!
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by Descartes: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Orikinla:

Are you normal?
Or just ignorant?
I should ask you that question, angry

1 Like

Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by macsika: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
About portharcourt
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by Vicjay1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kada cinema in Benin will show it today.
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Wonderful
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by Bryan12(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
With what I saw in that preview e'be like the movie go make sense.....*open genesis'website,checks when it will be on screen"
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by 9jahubcom(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Runznet:

u are mad for saying that
u are talking to an elderly man boy
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by bloglover(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
morefire:

one day you will work hard and when its time to reap the fruit of your labour another person (PIRATE AKA ALABA BOYS) would reap your rewards.

keep waiting for ABA boys your own is coming

young man why take it so personal? the fact that it happened to you doesn't mean it will happen to anybody else. Infact it will never happen to any body you come across either in person or in Forums. why not say amen to that

1 Like

Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by Anugod(f): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
dstnd: nice concept ....any drama director in the house?
Yea... Why?
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by Aitee1: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
So now do they get to pay those on fp or is there somth am not getting straight on this forum
SHOCK7: I wanted 2 be on FP,nairalanders u guys 're really fast.

1 Like

Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Filmhouse, Calabar also showing it today.

I had plans to watch it! sad
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by morefire: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
bloglover:

young man why take it so personal? the fact that it happened to you doesn't mean it will happen to anybody else. Infact it will never happen to any body you come across either in person or in Forums. why not say amen to that

so you see your life now, you are not waiting for the ABA copy again abi? Nigerians and shortcut though, sorry if I went all out I just needed you to see the harm those so called ABA boys are doing to peoples creativity.. I am an accountant and not a showbiz guy so dont think am it has happened to me or will ever happen to me..

grap an original copy my guy

#bless

1 Like

Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by dstnd: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Anugod:
Yea... Why?
are u a director?if yet let hook up
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by ghostofsparta(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
fINALLY..here in 9ja
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Finally!!!!am looking forward to watching it anytime in Benin @ Kada Cinema and Plaza
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by Whizzdom(m): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Wen will Abba boys release dis movie now ...... they should release the movie before the Marketer of the Movie releases it.

Well on a serious note ... i would love to watch the movie buh i don't trip over naija movies any longer.

I watch Korea movies nowadays, season movies like Boys before flowers and lots more.

I Love loving dos Korea movies die.

Well #UnaGoSell
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by Emperortj93(m): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ok
but unfortunately, no cinema in kaduna (hasn't seen any in ma area). So, ma only hope is the Alaba boyz to do the needful
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by MarieSucre(f): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
O my God. I must see this movie.
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by MultiTexter: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
I really look forward to seeing the movie. I hope the story captivates as much as reminds us of our history.
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by caniva(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
grin grin grin Please, wia can one download this film online. i mean torrent site. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Looking forward to this...
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by armadeo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
omona10: Please watch and rate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTY39t5bjW8

This guy posting this thrash. You dey give free mb to watch ni
Re: FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) by homesteady(m): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
How I wish I was in benin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / BBNaija All Stars: Whitemoney’s Cooking Strategy Won’t Work This Time – Uriel / Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.