Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. (2365 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman / How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. by jimjames(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
1. KISS HER NECK TO TURN HER ON.
2. KISS HER HEAR TO TICKLE HER.
3. CARESS HER NIPPLES TO GET HER BEGGING.
4. SUCK ON HER BREAST TO GET HER WET.
5. FINGER HER TO DRIVE HER CRAZY.
6. SUDDENLY STOP TO MAKE HER CRY.
7. SUCK HER PUSSY AND SHE WOULD BE YOURS FOR EVER.
8. Bleep HER MISSIONARY AND MAKE HER MOAN.
9. Bleep HER DOGGY AND SHE WOULD BEG FOR MERCY.
10. POUND HER LEGS RAISED AND FOLDED TOGETHER AND SHE WOULD SHOUT YOUR NAME TO THE HEAVENS.

HAPPY FUCKING SEASON GUYS>>>>>>>>>> BUT ALWAYS USE CONDOM>>>>>>>>PLS ADD MORE TO RAISE THE FUN.

1 Like

Re: How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. by jimjames(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
cheesy
Re: How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. by Sijo01(f): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
You meet a lady and start kissing her neck
Re: How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. by Passion399: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sijo01: You meet a lady and start kissing her neck
i wonder ooo..lol

1 Like

Re: How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
At op, Well tanx for the ram entry advice anyway.....i m sure d ladies will understnd d reasons behind ur post,,,..... U jst got urslf laid so wake up frm ya slumberĀ“..... Nxt tym u av got time to post junk like this- just do sometin on men treating d ladies like queens on a foray tour to paris & dubai

1 Like

Re: How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. by jimjames(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
their are what we call friendly kiss use that opportunity guys
Re: How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
..dats beginning of madness

1 Like

Re: How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. by Suresh08: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ..dats beginning of madness
Hey dear..
u look cute
Re: How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. by jimjames(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2014
thanks dear you look decent and beautiful too>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. by jennylove7575(f): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Please I think I need this kind of seduction theory o..
Re: How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. by marieolae(f): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2014
jimjames: 1. KISS HER NECK TO TURN HER ON.
2. KISS HER HEAR TO TICKLE HER.
3. CARESS HER NIPPLES TO GET HER BEGGING.
4. SUCK ON HER BREAST TO GET HER WET.
5. FINGER HER TO DRIVE HER CRAZY.
6. SUDDENLY STOP TO MAKE HER CRY.
7. SUCK HER PUSSY AND SHE WOULD BE YOURS FOR EVER.
8. Bleep HER MISSIONARY AND MAKE HER MOAN.
9. Bleep HER DOGGY AND SHE WOULD BEG FOR MERCY.
10. POUND HER LEGS RAISED AND FOLDED TOGETHER AND SHE WOULD SHOUT YOUR NAME TO THE HEAVENS.

HAPPY FUCKING SEASON GUYS>>>>>>>>>> BUT ALWAYS USE CONDOM>>>>>>>>PLS ADD MORE TO RAISE THE FUN.
this kind of thread saddens me
Re: How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. by Jerrick(m): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2014
How on this bloody earth can that be possible? Why would a guy be seducing a lady It ought to be the other way round.
Re: How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. by Shalome(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2014
Op you so thirsty...damn
Re: How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. by itsValo(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2014
I tire for dis man oh * dancing shoki out of this thread *

Re: How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. by Olori54(f): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
shocked ah it dat so?

(1) (Reply)

I Will Stay Penny Less Than Ask A Lady For Money / ADVICE NEEDED: I Dont Undestand My Girlfriend / Why are Most Girls Insultive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.